Mfw turtlehammer got fat again

>mfw turtlehammer got fat again

receipts because i dont believe it

Yeah she did.

A change of life that extreme..and amazing is damned hard to maintain.

Besides, she'll coast on the memory of her time of being hot and famous and know that she can get down to that again.

She simply did not have what it took or the kind of social circle help to maintain the kind of lifestyle to keep that body going.

That and the kind of workout and dieting she did to get there and maintain it for a little while was not something she or most normal people would be able to stay on in this society.

If she had learned how to change her life in a way to where she could maintain most of her changes.

She's not obese like she was before but she is chubby bordering on fat now.

pic on the left
>bordering fat.

nigga that is obese. The THICC meme jew is real and has laid root in the mind of this weak user.

No that was her before she got fit

Learn to read fucko

Reverse progress thread. Hard mode: not a feeder fetish pic.

>turtlehammer

who?
updated picture or something?

That's the before pic imbecile

Proof? Her tumblr is gone and she's had like zero online presence for awhile. My guess is you're a jealous fat bitch who couldn't make it so you're making shit up.

why make this thread without including a current picture?

It's true you fucking idiot.
She outright says that it's way too much effort to maintain that body and she states that she was tired of starring in the jack off/shlick fantasies of dozens of online pervs.

>way too much effort to maintain that body
Lol, if she says so. I can barely eat enough just to maintain my current weight, and I'm trying to GAIN weight at 7% bf. It's really just as simple as not eating so much and moving,

You do realize that she was once obese
You also realize that she has a lot of beautifully maintained and proportioned muscle on her body correct?
That's not a geared up cunt with a six pack and huge shoulders. That's a natural woman's peak muscle potential and that shit looks fucking hot.
That's not just a fucking diet. Bitch put in work.
If the ass was fat then she'd be beyond instagirl status.

someones been triggered

>ugly face
>jay leno chin
>beyond instagirl status

faggot

Where is this proof?

wow he grew up exactly like i expected he would.

>fatting cunt and a whiny kid
>dnd club friends and videogames
So who's living the dream now?

prove it

>natural woman's peak muscle potential
not even close

she probably got sick of 'maintaining' a low calorie intake and goiong to zumba

t. Fatfuck who does strongman/powerlifting