Routine 4 natty

what's the best routine 4 a natty?
I feel that PPL is a meme

Do linear progression until you milk out all the lp gainz (ss, sl, greyskull, etc).
Then start doing periodized programs.

ss doesn't have enough volume
sl is weird because i would spend like half an hour in a gym
greyskull doesn't have enough volume
i want an actual bodybuilding program that will put me in the gym for like 2 hours

Why don't you just stay in the gym for 4 hours each trip and tell us about your results? Im sure it'd be fine.

Chip?

Ah ok, got ya.
Do smovlov and smovlov jr.

You're supposed to add accessories to stronglifts you dumbass

what about layne norton's phat

body starts releasing stress hormones after 1-1.5 hours.
But i agree the volume on ss sl and greyskull is rediculous for anything other than getting those numbers up.

You're retarded and are never going to make it. Do SS(properly aka torrent and read the material), SL, or GSLP. Also PPL isn't a meme.

Lol yes go do PLAT as a beginner. Go read the fucking sticky

I felt the same way about these different routines. I wanted volume and to spend more than 30 minutes in the gym. I can't say it's the best because I haven't tried them all, but I've had good results doing the following:

>A
Squats
OHP
DB lat raise and DB front raise (supersetted)
Leg curls
Rev leg curls
Calf raises
Wrist curls

>B
DL
Bent over row
Seated row
BB shrugs
EZ bar curls
Pull ups
DB hammers

>C
BP
Incline BP
DB chest flys
Skull crushers
Close grip BP
Dips
Wrist curls

ABCABCx
I do 3 sets of 8 for most of these and try to increase weight once per week.

Once you get past the bitch weight phase you'll be there for more than 30 mins. I can also bet you're not doing your warmup and warmup sets properly.

Heh, SS has 3 (three) exercises. It won't take much longer than half an hour, but I'm sure he was being facetious. It's also three days a week and some people want more.

GZCL J&T 2.0
Good luck to not die of volume.

This is why SS gets shit on because retards like you don't know the actual program. It does not have only 3 exercises dumbass. DL, Bench, OHP, Cleans, Squats, and the accessories that the book tells you to add. Retard.

These are the people who try to give fitness advice.

How do you know which accessories to add?

Why not do a program that concerns itself with strength and balance and not getting higher numbers with a few lifts as quickly as possible.

>Only 3 exercises
You're an idiot. SS done properly has plenty of volume for a noob. Plus it's hitting it all 3 times a week unlike most splits which only hit it twice, so it takes better advantage of noob gains and recovery times.
>inb4 fat t-Rex
Yeah no. The material add accessories to combat that and Rip has went into detail about how you don't have to do a massive bulk to run the program.

You. Read. The. Fucking. Book.

You stupid fuck, there are three exercises per workout. I have the ebook and have read it cover to cover. Have you? The accessory workout section is poor at best, and if you have to create your own program, you might as well try something else. If all you can do is screech insults, just don't bother responding to my posts, you fucking faggot.

Its a strength base program, its not a beginner Program

If one want mass then he should do a program for mass, a beginner doesnt have to do SS

>b-but you n-need strength to build mass

No, you can start with muscle mass program and will do fine

what's a decent muscle mass program for beginners then?

I've done PPL for the last sixs months and worked for me, bro.

Yet he suggests GOMAD. I'm not even trying to shit on AS, Mark. This guy wanted other options and you're autistically lashing out. Settle down, bro.

Use google, there are many

Many newbies fell for SS and spent months into that program and dont have good progress on upper body

I was looking for this pic (I'm not OP).
You won an ass. Here you go, bud.

He recommends it for skinny fucks. Anyone with basic reading comprehension can see he doesn't recommend it for everyone. He even went into a crapload of detail about it on the site.

spoonfeed me cunt i have been doing stronglifts for over a month now and have noticed reasonable arm gains and not much else because i am a fat fuck still

lifts going up steadily tho

I'm on ppl but I'm here for over half an hour on just my first lift, I warm up and during the real sets I rest for awhile but still, unless you rest for no time at all it'll be over 30 mins

Well look for :
Muscle mass workout for back
Muscle mass for leg
Muscle workout for chest
Muscle workout for shoulder

There you go, a PT gave me my routine and have modified it, added and removed movements

If you want to lose weight then be on a calorie deficit, start with -500 cals

there's something odd about that Les Paul

>he doesn't do a 4 day split

Never gonna make it.

Rate my PPL routine

Probably the mirror effect and judging by the shitty marshall, its most likely a LP copy

An*

r8 routine

Push:
Bench Press 4x8
Pectoral Fly 4x12
Incline DB Bench 4x12
Tricep Pulldown 8x20

Pull
Hammer Curls 4x15 (Superset 10 reps)
Barbell Row 4x8
One Arm Dumbbell Row 4x12
Shrugs 4x10
Rear Delt Flyes 4x50

Legs/Abs/Shoulders
Squat 3x10
Deadlift 5x5
Romanian Deadlift 4x10
Lateral Dumbbell Raise 4x10
Front Dumbbell Raise 4x10
OHP 3x6

>no pull-ups or lat pulldowns

trash honestly

Do this version of GSLP. AxBxAxx, 5lbs per workout on squat/diddly, 2.5lbs per workout on bench/ohp.

A
Overhead Press / Bench Press 2x5, 1x5+
Pendlay Row 1x8, 1x8+
Barbell Squat 2x5, 1x5+
Barbell Hip Thrust 1x8, 1x8+
Lateral Raises / Face Pulls 1xF
Myotatic Crunch 1x10
Neck Extension, Flexion, Side 1x25+ each
Kettlebell Swings 1x75+

B
Bench Press / Overhead Press 2x5, 1x5+
Barbell Deadlift 1x5+
Lying Leg Curls 1x8, 1x8+
Yates Row 1xF
Face Pulls / Lateral Raises 1xF
Reverse Barbell Curls 1xF
Farmer’s Walks 3x for weight and time

>no pullups
I forgot these, my bad
>no lat pulldowns
I never really felt any muscle activation while doing these, what are they supposed to do?

>I never really felt any muscle activation while doing these, what are they supposed to do?
literally cable pullups

any key points to watch with form while doing these?
do i pretend its a pullup bar?

>mfw I don't even care to make a routine anymore

I just do whatever I feel like on the day worrying only about to work every muscle group 1 to 2 times a week with time for them to heal in between.

Maybe I lost the motivation but the discipline is still with me (kind of).