It has begun

It has begun.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/904059046365470720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>diet coke

Forever a fat fuck.

so proud of u boogie, youve become a savant of good eating

Why would you go to McDonalds for that shit?

>diet coke
>going to mcdonalds to lose weight
being fat really is a mental illness

>not a sweet tea

Assuming he didn't go there by himself, why the fuck would a friend of his bring him? If your friend has a drinking problem you don't go to a bar with him for fucks sake.

why wouldn't you just go to walmart or target or a grocery store if you were out and about and had to eat? couldn't you get a sandwich or a rotisserie chicken for like $5? why would you buy kid's yogurt and syrup drink for $5 instead? Is it because walmart doesn't have a drive through?

>diet coke

even funnier it was his wife. she clearly wants this fat fuck dead so she can get that sweet youtube money

He brought his wife there because she needs her fast food

Hahaha... it truly is a mental disease with him.

He is fucking up already. He still has some positive image of McDonald Wichi s why he is going back just simply to order a drink. He will keep going back until he just orders a big Mac for "old times sake" then a burger with fries then a full meal then a full meal with a milkshake. Ect ect.

You cant make this shit up lmfao. The best part is that he is actually bragging about this.

Wife or friends are going and you don't want them to change their meal plans for you?
Or you're fat and miss it. One or the other.

>hating on diet coke

never gonna make it

here we go.

Why would he drink diet coke? Is he literally retarded?

slippery slope.
also aspartame is horrible for you.

I think hes slowly getting more and more miserable. He cant eat to feel better so hes probably gonna hit rock bottom. I hope he doesnt kill himself but I do want him to stop making videos. He has them "everything is food" eyes and it makes me feel self conscious when he looks into the camera. I'm very lean and I look delicious.

What's wrong diet coke?
There are no calories
Aspartame, btw, is the single most tested food additive ever made. FDA threw everything it had at it and it still passed.

>inb4 sweet things trigger an insulin response because your body uses fucking taste to control blood chemistry

You dudes are legit autistic, maybe if he ordered a mcdouble and Diet Coke, instead he had about ~200 calories. Everybody has to eat and if you're on the road it's going to happen

What if hos stomach is full and he cant eat more?
That is what gastric bypass surgery do, your stomach cant store so much food

Why people think that eating burgers will make you fat?

It tastes gross and only fat fucks think it doesn't.

the entire world is out to get diet drinks and they have found nothing at all apart from a vague it might make you eat more actual sugar

well just don't do that and enjoy your calories free drink, a big part of me losing weight personally was switching over to coke zero as my "snack" for the afternoon or something instead of a bag of crisps etc

>What's wrong diet coke?
that's like saying "what's wrong with a shot" if you are an ex alcoholic in recovery.
his mindset didn't change at all.

>what's wrong with drinking liquid candy

That's like paying a whore for a handshake. Still got that addicted brain.

because he isnt avoiding it entirely

it's like a heroin addict going to a drug den but only smoking weed

eventually he's going to start shooting up again

The real tweet says ice water, not diet coke, FYI

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/904059046365470720

Picture is edited, he actually said he got yoghurt and ice water. He states he went to McDonalds because he and his wife were on a 14 hour road trip and she likes the grilled chicken.

Not defending boogie and his eating habits but the real tweet says gogurt and ice water.

This.
As long as you drink plenty of water, even a regular coke every now and then is fine.

Moderation is harder than abstinence.

Being obsessed over every calorie is just a sign that you are afraid you'll lose control. Its literally the point of the whole 'chad eats pizza while you count calories' joke.

When people relax they live longer.

>has his fat sucked out
>goes to mcdonalds
Jesus Christ, this man has no self-respect. What a mess. Not as if he ever had a chance though, with that insane mother of his.

eta until she needs the same surgery?

why would someone edit that

LEAVE DIET COKE ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

go-gurt is not yogurt

its 100 calories of sugar

He couldnt avoid it anyway, hence the surgery. Once it stops being fun he will stop wanting to go.

>590 calories in one chicken sandwich

his whole theory behind getting the surgery was he would stop wanting the unhealthy food

everybody but him and his fans knew it was bullshit

Wait the bacon clubhouse is back?

Okay, but being a fatfuck and going all the way to McDonalds for a fucking gogurt is still a stupid idea for obvious reasons.

No idea. I haven't eaten at a McDonalds in over a decade

not fitness related

sage

Aspartame gives me a splitting headache. Non-aspartame artificial sweeteners do not

They never got rid of it. Only certain branches of the franchise did.

I would say. "non alcoholic" beer is a better example

Bet you that if you had a blind test, you wouldn't tell the difference
It's the same thing as "MSG gives me a headache" shit
People hear rumours of some "chemical" being bad, so they get some psychosomatic pain when they consume it

Boogie is an attention junkie: help him go cold turkey.

No it does not. The splitting headache is from all the cum you guzzle afterwards.

I too get fucked by aspartame, it's not placebo you know-it-all dipshit.

There are thousands who say they get headaches from MSG
But time and time again, blind tests show that they're fucking retards

Because moron. The most basic thing about getting past a habit or addiction is avoiding temptation. Like others have said it's like trying to stop drinking alcohol but going to the bar.

>implying he should be eating go-gurt, which is just straight sugar
>implying he should be anywhere near a mcdonalds
>implying that his cunt girlfriend isn't gonna need lapband in a year or two
>Implying the two of them couldn't have gotten something more healthy and filling at a grocery store deli
>Implying he isn't gonna snap one of these times and end up binging on 5 big macs 3 large fries and an extra large diet coke

I know somebody like that. he refuses to eat Chinese food and claims he's allergic to the MSG. i managed to get him to eat it once and he claimed to have a headache from the first bite.

Thing is it was a really nice place, there was no MSG in any of the food

it's a thing fat unhealthy shit tier people can bitch about and grandstand by saying
"YOU KNOW ASPERTAIN / SPLENDA IS POISSSSOOOONNNN"
I dont drink that stuff.

I'm sitting here, cut like a fucking diamond and when I go to put splenda in my coffee I get a lecture from people who look like they have diabetes.

It's just one of those things friendo

>everyone's body is the same
Let me tell you how I know you've never even looked at genetics

I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke

who?

chinese food tastes 'unauthentic' without msg
source: chef in chinese restaurant

>who could be behind this post

>everyone is the same person
There are also retards that "feel bad" after eating gluten.
Doesn't mean gluten intolerance is a myth.

there's msg in soy sauce. it's a naturally occurring umami substance

Has he learned nothing? NOTHING?!

what's wrong with just water or tea?

No
But gluten intolerance stands up to blind testing

MSG """intolerance""" does not. Nor does aspartame shit
If you don't tell someone they're eating MSG/aspartame, they don't feel bad at all. It's just their own delusions that make them feel like shit

Its not the fact that he's getting a diet coke, as much as that fat fuck after getting life saving surgery for the cancerous habit that got him in a hole; is resorting to the very same habits yet again.

Basically, he learned fuck all from his situation and is repeating again. Its disgusting to watch.

>Diet Coke
That's a good way to drink unnecessary sugars.

fuck off that's not even the real tweet

Literally no one cares, I just had Wendy's you otherworldly faggot. Go kill yourself

jesus was she always that big? I knew his wife was overweight but shes looking full hambeast mode.

>going to McDick's for fucking ice water

THICC
H
I
C
C

The irony is he is more likely to eat calorie dense foods now to make the most of his tiny stomach.

This is some sad shit
>I can't eat regular food, so my calorie intake is forced to be small
>I better eat the densest fucking food possible to maintain calorie intake

Fucking sad

he literally asked about the food offerings. i didn't say it out of thin air you fat fuck

is water not free at mcdonalds in burger land? Its free in aus

Why would you even go back?
>not gonna make it

At this point be should just eat his money and call it a day.

It's funny because he said he will stop losing weight soon as his body goes into "starvation mode"

Yeah, at 500 pounds your body will, in his exact words, "refuse to burn fat"

top fcking kek

How fat must you be to make plans to go to McDonald's?

60% of Americans do that every day

It's free

This fat bitch and his dopamine hits

Going to a fast food place is not the same as making plans to go get fast food
"I'm hungry and don't want to cook, McDonald's it is" vs. "Hey, we're all going out to eat together, you want to meet us at McDonald's?"

I know I'm on Veeky Forums, but you not have friends or something? He obviously doesn't mean plans days in advance, just wherever his friends decided to go to that night.

Some fat dude I work with said to me "I need to get some REAL food. That's why I'm going to Burger King after work!". He said this to me because everyone at work was eating a birthday cake lol... And he goes to Burger King probably 3 or 4 times a week. It's mind boggling how fucked up some peoples outlook on food is. And yes he was dead serious

The saddest thing of all is that you are a minority to think that shit is fucked

Most Americans eat out a majority of the week.

Did he saywhat he was eating?

If he only has a burger when he goes it's not too bad desu

?

>Not ordering water

>Eating out most of the week
No thanks, i like my money

McDonald's "Dollar Menu" counts as "eating out"

This is the ideal male body.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>diet coke
>not a COKE ZERO

ppppbbbbt fuckin IDIOT

You're trying to explain the concept of having friends to crossposters from r9k. Just let them punch down on Boogie and be on their way bro.

I have never seen a skinny person drinking diet coke

None of my friends want to go to McDonalds. If we're going out, we'll go to a local pub which has better food and booze.

How fat are your friends?