What's for dinner, Veeky Forums?

What's for dinner, Veeky Forums?

uhm wheres the chicken?

what's for dinner? sure as fuck isn't that fucking carb bomb

In the wild not being killed so that some fatass can get cancer from murdering it and eating its rotting flesh.

I eat a plant based diet and this fit my remaining macros and calories for the day, bruah.

okeh cool

Chicken and frozen vegetables.

Chicken legs, peppers, and onions cooked on a charcoal grill, roast sweet potato and butternut squash, and spinach sautéed with soy sauce and chili garlic paste

does that mean you spit

6 eggs, scrambled, with shredded cheese and cayenne pepper

Edamame, Peanut Butter Sandwich with milled flax seed and some sweet chili heat doritos. I'm also a plant based friend.

Just made some bomb-ass ground turkey meat sauce over some pasta.

Gonna head over to the bar to watch football and get some wings and either beer or vodka and sodas

I fucking swear I'd have ten vegan faggots over one keto retard on this board any day.

You really need all those carbs before bed tubby?

I've never seen someone on keto who wasn't severely obese.

Meanwhile 400g+ carbs a day here.

>white rice
>8 black beans
>hot sauce
>macros

Audible kek

Keto here

Yeah we can see it in your weak chin

I see you like eating shitty carbs with mediocre carbs. Great choice.

how often do you measure your dick despite knowing the fact that it wont grow

Post body

your back looks like you only did delt flies for 2 years. what's up with the vast empty space where your back muscles are supposed to be?

Stay mad brodie

Nice angles. Now post a pic from the front. I can already tell that you have tiny pathetic forearms.

Keep shoveling dem carbs down your gullet

Kek'd real hard on that one, well done user.

that's literally the exact same angle just flipped horizontally

1 rice cup (before cooking) of basmati rice, taco seasoning, 2 polish sausages (it's 700 calories or more of sausage in total) all in the same bowl. Only meal of the day.

Tomorrow my meal will be a cup of rice with 400 grams of mixed beans (kidney and black this time). And salsa.

Sorry no pictures since it's just a bowl of slop

:D desu ne
fuck carbs man, your body is meant to burn fat most of your life, not sugar.
cancer eats sugar, not fat
stop eating all sugars (carbs)
???
profit

do you know how many people have cured their terminal cancer lmao?

fuck out of here with vegan shit

p.s

I love you

Holy fuck m8, you're tiny as fuck. Still not a front pic btw.

I know this guy! His name is Babydick Stan and he got a baby ass dick

keto truly is the best

Routine?

But you didn't make those gains on keto though.

No idea, I only do calisthenics and my pull-ups are at 15kg weighted now 3x8, maybe not a proper flex?

>being this assblasted
All that insulin isn't good for you

You're right, obviously I haven't been on keto all my life but I kept them and they're increasing on keto ~4 months on now

.5 cup brown rice
2.5 cup mixed veggies
1 cup spinach
Like 6-8 oz tilapia

Also
>2017.66
>still doing keto diet
>still doing any "diet" at all

enjoy the ass cancer and heart disease

kek
doesn't know shit about keto
it cures heart disease learn some fucking science

t. Vegan

I know it's a risk but I enjoy the taste of vegetables so I'll chance it.

No set routine, I just do whatever I feel like doing but make sure to keep track of weight/reps on my compounds for progressive overload

How long have you been lifting for?

Too much meat dude, when I need good protein I eat some salmon or tuna.

Is fish not meat? The fuck?

> white meat
> cancer

Try again.

Almost 2 years after one year of cutting down from hamplanet

Is test injections keto?

>test injections

Is that what you fags call taking a load of cum in the ass now?

>brown rice
You fell for the meme dude

I thought thats what keto was, just pinning exogenous hormones and sitting on my ass right?

It's a different type of meat.

Nice!

motherfuckin' Lamb Rogan Josh at Mike P's house!

Carne asada tacos with homemade spicy guac (here I'm just eating some more meat and guac cuz already ate 3 tortillas)

small pic but i might have overdone it on the noodles in this chicken noodle

nice gyno faggit

5 whites, homemade avocado salsa, half a turkey sausage, 1 turkey ham and a diet coke, should be around 350 - 300 cals.

Damn you diet coke, never going to make it.

are you sitting in the garage?

Pan seared filets mignon

Now put them back and finish cooking

Kinda, it's a really old candle/miscellaneous store that was turned into an apartment.

I like'em bleu

updated pic

chicken thighs, chicken broth, celery and carrots, and wide egg noodles.

salt, cracked pepper, little bit of cayenne. thanks chef john

It was nice! Hank Hill can go fuck himself. Propane is shit.

Tortillas are a good way to get fat.

>Sriracha
Hello Reddit numale

>Siracha sauce
>That small portion of beans
>Eating next to your keyboard
>backlight blue keyboard
>RICE

FUCKING KYS

>charcoal

>chicken
>in the wild
>getting cancer

Chickens don't exist in the wild. There has been no evidence shown that chicken's meat is associated with higher rates of any form of cancer (some studies have shown lower rates).

Soyboys always seem to know so little about the animals they "care so much about". It never computes to them that domesticated animals are 100% tied to humans for survival.

Some brisket I smoked for 12 hours

these meals are all terrible

Might want to add some greens in there bud, maybe some tomato sauce or something too.

Sorry I meant to link to

Are you working in the red light district?, you look like a fucking cartoon.

Ate a delicious somewhat healthy banana cake for dinner

Adding fruit to white flour and sugar doesn't make it somewhat healthy. It's sugar on sugar.

Pizza

>flour
>bananas
>probably no egg/milk/butter because only a soyboy would call this dinner

A banana from time to time, and grain products here and there can be part of a healthy diet, but a fucking banana cake for dinner is not "somewhat healthy".

Some of this HAS to be genetics.

I'd make a bet that 90% of people can't eat 400 grams of carbs a day and still be as lean and dry as you, unless they were endurance athletes.

chicken-katsu, rice, snow peas, pickled plums

the bananas look old.this cake looks disgusting. i bet it's a sugar explosion. I bet if you took all the ingredients you used and plugged them into myfitnesspal, this cake would be over 100grams of sugar easy

t.powerfliter who count panting during a squat as cardio .

400g of carbs is 1600 kcals user , unless your TDEE is the one of a sedentary small woman there is more than enough left for your protein and essential fat .
Having close to 100% full glycogen store is THE MOST important things for recovery .

nutritionfacts.org/topics/chicken

you couldn't make a cake look any more disgusting if you tried

not that I don't eat it too but white and red meat have almsot the same levels of cholesterol and cancerogens

shame about that haircut

>Humans need to cause needless suffering to survive

Meatfuckers, everyone! How flexible must they be to do all these mental gymnastics. It never ceases to amaze.

Tuna salad

It's not that we need to, it's that we want to in order to live optimally. It's like how some of us aren't poorfags and have no issue with poorfags living poorfag lives while we get wealthy from the poorfags work. We just don't care dude. No matter what you throw at us to make us stop, we simply just don't care. I can eat a sandwich while watching little Chinese kids get run over by cars. You think I give a fuck that a pig died to provide the ham for my sandwich?

Two 1/2 lb ground turkey burgers mixed with shallots and seasoned with cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper, served on lettuce and with pepper, onion and mushroom kebabs

And as always, enjoy~

They fuck animals instead of eating them. There is no other explanation.

>>Humans need to cause suffering to survive

Fixed it

Post ur glutes.

Turkey, dressing, butterbeans, collards, rice and gravy, and corn bread. I had Sunday dinner at mama's house

good meal my dude, damn

mmmmmm really jingles my dingleberries
especially when im on strict diet