What is Veeky Forums's opinion of steroids?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion of steroids?

Frauds :^)

Veeky Forums is an all natty vegan board.

looks like a kid inside a muscle suit

>this
>steroids
No one on Veeky Forums actually lifts.

desu wish I wasn't a pussy and would just do them but I'm scared. There's really no reason to not do them if you do them responsibily. We all die one day so why not use your younger years to be an unnatural physical specimen

I don't have anything against people using them as long as they don't get roid rage in public. I'm sure I'd enjoy them and I would react very well to them but I will never try it with all the health risks.

>We all die one day so why not use your younger years to be an unnatural physical specimen
This level of infantile short sited outlook is exactly what is causing the decline of our species

Not sustainable for longterm health and wellbeing

>Not sustainable for longterm health and wellbeing
>testosterone is literally being prescribed by doctors for your longterm health and wellbeing

tha'ts for people with actual problems, not because of MUH GAINS

How do i attain Invoker mode

>what is off cycle

No it isn't

>Roid Rage

Pretty sure there is a scientific paper stating that "roid rage" only comes from natural occuring test, so shooting roids doesn't make you rage

"roid rage" myth is just shaming masculine behavior which has become toxic. You're not allowed to have a spine anymore or self respect or else you are RAGING

it makes u big and stuffs

I'm waiting for myself to hit that natty limit then go further beyond
> when I become a father though I'll probably aim for that thicc life

If you make money off your body and they give you an edge I think it makes sense. If you do it because you are insecure I think you are a loser.

no opinion

if you're using them to gain an edge in a competition against natties ur a piece of shit

in sports where it's accepted/an open secret (bb) then i don't care

i'd never personally use them. once i hit my natty limit i'd probably just stay there. i lift for health primarily anyway and sterons aren't gonna make me any healthier.

>wanting to live to old age
To cling to something past its usefulness is unseemly, how much more so when that thing is you?

Holy fucking shit
Looks smaller and fatter than me

Roids really are gains magic

>Looks smaller and fatter than me
i bet you look like the guy who was bigger than greg plitt

Since you are that stupid, I'm sure guys like you would be fucking useless even at an old age.

You are better off dying young so younger generations can get a clear picture on what not to do and how not to live your life and how not to be a stupid idiot who thinks he has absolutely no good advice or wisdom to give to anybody in old age.

That's what Piana thought.
Here's something you should know.
You know those days of uselessness in their old age?
Your useless days won't be when you're 60 an 80. You simply won't live that long.
No, they'll be in your 40's and 50's.

But what are you using your physique for? Might as well just work your brain.

>that's for people with actual problems
yea like wanting more testosterone

being off cycle is no joke

They make your face uglier

No

Yeah, that's why I'm on Veeky Forums.

Oh that poor hideous man...

Fag leave

>roiding for this

hahahaha

I am demon of gains.

I am collect souls of those who wish to enhance lean body mass.

I do not forget.

I will collect.

I do not forget.

I will collect.

this is possibly the worst lighting and worst photo angle of all time. He does not look like this so stop trying to artificially inflate your ego.

I AM THE FALLEN ANGEL OF SCOOPS

I BANISH THIS GAINZ DEMON IN THE NAME OF WEALTHY HARPSICHORD

10 SCOOPS OVER THE LINE, C'MON

He is natty

Nah rich lived normally until he went into a coma for two weeks. Just suddenly.

Damn, Steve-O looks like THAT?