Looking around for a new diet and found the "steak and eggs diet". You eat steak and eggs, cooked in butter...

Looking around for a new diet and found the "steak and eggs diet". You eat steak and eggs, cooked in butter, for 5 days and on the 6th you eat whatever you want! Don't know if this is complete bullshit or not, but apparently it was created by Vince Gironda whose name holds a bit of weight in my opinion. Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
youtube.com/watch?v=o_l7gDTvs-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just a ketogenic diet with an unnecessary carb refeed built in

Not bad but eat veg too next to it

Too much of the same. Can't be good for you. Certainly not sustainable.

>Eating the exact same thing every day
Why do people do this? Must get boring extremely quickly. This would probably put me off steak and eggs for life.

Go for it lad.

As long as you're getting enough protein and taking a Mens 1 A Day you can pretty much eat whatever the fuck you want to eat within your caloric goals. Stop being autistic.

Might get a little expensive depending on food prices where you are. Maybe move to North Korea and let them weaponise your rancid farts?

> (OP)
>Go for it lad.
Where is that ui from fitanon?

It really depends, my calorie intake daily is less than 1000, so everything I eat tastes pretty much like heaven, even if it's the same meal.

>less than 1000 calories a day

are you an 80 lb teenage girl?

Boogie is that you

RIP your arteries op

Kinda

>What are your thoughts
Delicious
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>steak and eggs diet
>Farting Strength diet

From the cronometer site.

skelegates detected

Cholesterol is necessary to produce testosterone and it's not bad for you. Go for it.

Literally missing close to everything , N I C E

>dat broscience

it's right cholesterol is a substract for test production , but these mongoloid don't understand the difference of concentration of those 2.
what you produce in a day in cho is more than enough for the amount of test you'll produce in a fucking week so I don't see why you'd need exogenous cho .

How the fuck is that broscience you moron

The fact: Cholesterol is involved in the process of testosterone synthesis
The broscience: This means that eating dietary cholesterol raises testosterone

It's easy to track, and I guess I just don't get bored of eating the same thing every day. My diet is more varied when I'm bulking.

Here's a video about that fat-carb study. People are misconstruing its findings.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_l7gDTvs-s

so why the hell people are throwing away egg yolks

People are dumb

Because they're unhealthy and don't "raise test"