Veeky Forums clothes

What are some good tshirts/jeans for Veeky Forums men?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Esquire-Biggest-Black-Book-Ever/dp/1618371843
healthguidance.org/entry/17716/1/How-to-Dress-for-Muscle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for interest as I can't find jeans that fit over my quads/gloots

For me it's all about the black henley and blue levi's 501 with some adidas campus or gazelles.

But I'm a pretty generic dude.

never skip shoulder day

sounds close to my style, what brand henleys do you get? Tried some Levis henleys and havn't looked back since, I like em. Hanes X-temp t-shirts are pretty good, straight leg jeans are GOAT (I usually get Lee's Modern series straight leg, have a hard time finding Levis which fit me well), and some kind of adidas tennis shoes. Also a basic bro, but like keeping it simple

OK why the fuck are these dudes everywhere?

>Mediterranean heritage
>sub 5'5" tall
>excessive hair product and cologne
>Midtier sports brand clothes (Puma, Oakley, FILA, the one with the alligator)
>Does fucktons of bench and curl
>never works core or legs
>aggressively hits on your girlfriend at the cheesecake factory >backs down when you come out of the bathroom

THEYRE FUCKING EVERYWHERE WHY ARE THEY HERE WHERE DID THEY COME FROM It's like an archetype of something

I like target storebrand and wrangler.

They show off the delts. I wish I could dress more flashy but this is what works with my personality best, I think if i dressed any differently it'd be clear that I was putting on a costume rather than just wearing what makes me feel good.

I like how workshirts show off my delts.

sandniggers gonna nig

dont wear shirts that dont fit.

Fuck that I know plenty of black people with friends who aren't the same race as them.

These guys only hang out with each other.

I'm the same way, if I'm trying to pull off something too trendy I feel like it ain't really me... simplicity works best for me. Havn't been to target in awhile, I'll check it out + wrangler, thanks for the tip man

Target Mossimo V-necks
Levi's 541

LMAO no one fall for this bait. Don't fall prey to you tubers or magazine sites.

No prob. Target's the shit.

Hahahaha have you ever seen a guy who clearly bought his clothes directly according to one of these infographs? fucking hilarious.

Found the Veeky Forumsggot. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get you set up with the best 30 year old Pepsi sweatshirts and acid wash skinny jeans

being this much of a faggot must hurt

love the mossimo brand, i heard they were phasing it out though.

Source? It's about the only good thing they've got going for their menswear

>that outerwear

my sides

someone post a pic of the Veeky Forums meet-ups and how fucking goofy they look when they actually wear the ridiculous clothes they post about

meant Veeky Forums meet-ups of course

Nvm, found it. Apparently they're nuking mossimo and merona in favor of a new brand called "Goodfellow"

? Looks pretty normie-tier to me

I used to work for target, they do this shit all the time, it's gonna be the same shit, (mossimo & merona) but with a new name to trick people into thinking it's something new.

dressing well is fuckin ez

plain t that compliments your torso, not super tight shit or huge down to your knees wigga crap

joggers, chino's or jeans that compliment your body, if you have huge quads get tapered, if you're a rake skinny

non flashy shoes that match the rest of your outfit, not shit like runners with jeans or boat shoes with joggers

source is just one of my friends telling me so i have no idea how much merit is behind it
well i hope that new brand will be good then.

>jeans

Wear short shorts, like a real man.

Look up Next Level on amazon, shirts are /comfy/ AF and form fitting, inexpensive and durable. I'm still looking for pants though.

I like the aesthetics of Mossimo but they don't last for shit.

amazon.com/Esquire-Biggest-Black-Book-Ever/dp/1618371843

Read through this. A good chunk of it still fucking applies. What doesn't, is the casual portion; but you can probably figure that out with a little bit of research, casual observation, and some trial and error.

H2H clothes on Amazon aren't too bad. What I've bought I've liked pretty well, but it's worth checking the sizing before you buy.

Real men win wars; especially against ignorant savages.

Are those Hanes 4 pack v/crew necks you can get at walmart worth it? Ive been buying my ts from places like costco and shit and been way happier than when i used to spend 20+ plus dollars on a fucking v neck.

v necks are for faggots

get scoop neck if you dont want standard

That is the most arbitrary retarded shit I've seen all night. As long as the v doesn't end past the bottom of your fucking sternum it's fine

sorry for bursting your fashion bubble brah

its the truth

Dude what? Scoop neck is even gayer

>want to show off gains
>wear semi tight shirt
>start sweating

>not even super lean yet
>trying on pants
>room to spare in the waist
>thighs tight as fuck

cringe.

I have two looks, the polo or white-black stripped shirt with jeans for a casual look or the douchey insertmetalband.com black shirt with jeans. That is all.

Don't wear any dark hoodies as I find bright ones to be naturally appealing and friendly to the eyes.

Lucky brand or Levi slim cut jeans make my quads look huge.

White shoes, addidas, nike, etc something athletic and preppy

As for shirt, pick something tight and with minimal writing or art on it... your body is the art. I always go a size smaller than I usually am

Also: healthguidance.org/entry/17716/1/How-to-Dress-for-Muscle.html

Its not the clothes what will show off your gains its the gains that will show off your clothes.
Unless you are wearing some 90s baggy clothes like cargo pants etc if you have gains any clothes will do.

nah he's just natty, they usually max out having bigger looking arms than shoulders. boulder shoulders means roids

what a fucking loser

i only wear black because i have hyperhidrosis

Thompson tee undershirts
Expensive but its not a meme it works
Also the pads under the arms make you look even bigger

Please post what you consider proper clothes so I can laugh at you