/Bulking/ bros - GTFIH

Now that summer is unofficially over, who here is bulking? How are you approaching your bulk? Lean bulk? Dirty bulk? Somewhere in between?

I planned on lean bulking but once I started eating outside of my cutting meal plan that idea went to shit. Honestly, I'd rather eat well over my maintainance and get strong as fuck

Hell yeah. I fucking hate summer. Can actually start eating again, wearing jeans, flannel shirts, hoodies, thick sweaters.

I plan on hitting this bulk hard like I always do. I recently got married so I may not even worry about cutting for a couple years. Going to eat over maintenance and just up these lifts.

DIRTY BULK MASTERRACE.

Is that gyno? What's wrong with his pecs?

there is nothing wrong with his pecs. This guy is larry wheels and he can curl what you deadlift

Is it better to do small bulk and cut cycles or really long ones?

Aloof Ancient Greek High Test Glutton Fest Filthy Bulk

reporting in

the funniest part is that this is probably 100% fact too.

Clean bulk here
Still look like a skeleton but I got some abs I guess

Thanks Jeff

I don't know

who /1500CalSurplus/ here?
my goal is 200 then im going to cut

don't do that unless you're currently a skelly. It will take you 3 times as long to cut, since you're not going to safely be able to run a 1500 cal deficit

Bulked through summer. Do you think I'll be ok to cut in December? I want abs very bad

well too late
im 5 11 and was166 and went to 180 in 1 month, that is 14 lbs
now im 187. i have gained mass in muscle, i have some belly but i can lose that

Hm
Arms look go but chest looks kinda shit
You should keep bulking but try to maintain a low bodyfat and cut during spring

Lol roofing for this?

Show us pics. I don't believe you

Starting to bulk this week but...
>tfw gym is closed for labor day

you havent seen them?
weird

ok
im 183 here

>im 5 11 and was166 and went to 180 in 1 month
Theres no way that was mostly muscle, the body cannot synthesize muscle that fast.

Oh jeez
Stats?

RM
bench 185
OHP 100
squat 135

my squat is low because i have only 1 and half month doing legs

Reduce your 1500 bulk unless you are under 18. You have left skelly

Get your squat and bench up and then think about cutting
did you do a clean or dirty bulk

You're going to get fat as shit. There is zero reason to be eating more than a 500 cal surplus unless you just want to be fat.

see my pic
pic related its my diet

Nice delts.

Also, just bulk through winter and cut next summer. You don't have enough mass for a real cut. Just do a slow bulk throughout winter, like 300-500 cal surplus. You won't putt on too much fat.

Abs will come, you don't want to be the skinny guy with abs, the same way you don't want to be the fat chick with big tits.

Try eating broccoli for once bro

You can eat clean and still get fat as shit. just cut the surplus. You're only making it harder on yourself when you go to cut.

Been lean bulking over summer. Been eating 400-500 calorie surplus and putting on surprisingly little fat, staying around 15%

i have been thinking about it but i dont have money left to buy
i will just get some belly, when i get to 200 then im going to cut but i want to be huge, im 24 and i was skinny my whole life, always the guy people would point out for being skinny but anymore

hmm idk I think you should let it grow. It's already short so dont cut it. Maybe let it grow to the sides a bit more. Nice beard.

based on some research i did, a surplus over 250 calories is useless for muscle growth, anything more just gets stored as fat. so thats what im doing now.

I've been bulking through summer. It's almost been a year now. I've gained about 40lbs. 145 to 185

Just started my bulk the other day lads, starting decently lean this time. I don't really give a shit about gaining fat anywhere apart from my face, will a beard help?
6'2 178~ right now, aiming for around 190+ before I cut again. Any bf% estimates?