Tfw about to smoke some good stuff after a tough gym session

>tfw about to smoke some good stuff after a tough gym session

I've never puffed the devil's lettuce- do you blend that up before smoking? Or just pick it apart and roll it up?

I only smoke mixed )tobacco) when forced, aka when a friend already has a joint pre-rolled up. I smoke it straight out of a pipe.

No tobacco none of that horse shit. Straight dank weed.

Taking a dump atm post A day of SS, gunna roll up a backwoods with dat chronic to forget about my leg pains

you can either grind it or break it apart with your hands

also u should try it sometime if you get the chance, it's not for everyone but it's a pretty great way to wind down that doesn't steal your gains like alcohol

i don't smoke often but nothing beats a bowl after a heavy deadlift session.

OP, I am stoned asf myself, and after looking at your picture for a long time and not being able to determine what it was, I decided that it was Wario tipping his hat.

Enjoying some bubble gum right now. Killa for quad DOMS after front squats

>tfw can't smoke because of panic attacks

>tfw havent smoked in a year now and no way to get anything good.
Oh well I am perfectly fine without it. hopefully it will find its way into my life again one day.

this. if i smoke too much i freak the fuck out
but a few hits and getting a little high isnt bad.
I'm too self conscious/conscious in general. If anything I become TOO awake.

>tfw about to hit up the dispensary after a solid day of bouldering on the beach

this so fucking much, goddamn i miss smoking
>tfw used to smoke with my buddies and not worry about anything just getting fucking stoned and listen to dank music
>now I get really uncomfortable when I take just ONE hit
such is life.

Happened to me too
>Used to hang out with buddies just smoking and chilling, laughing our assess off
Now:
>Sitting having a good time
>First puff
>see everything in a different light
>my friends don't actually like me
>I don't like them
>My life is in shambles (I'm doing just fine)
Shits fucked buddy

Does anyone else become a shit speaker after smoking? I know some buddies who become chatterboxes, but my speech feels slurred and dumb

Yeah that's why I just drink

>doesn't steal your gains
dude it makes you eat like crazy and be lazy all day, literally gains stealing

>eat like crazy

you need to eat to make gains user, you should actually start lifting instead of just browsing Veeky Forums

I just stop speaking. I can't talk properly when I smoke.

Smoking is best done very lightly in company or smoked alone. Bud induces anxiety if I smoke even a little too much, I take like 0,02-0,05g hits. I don't like alcojew but I still want to get intoxicated because it relaxes me and food tastes good.

this post makes me feel a type of way. I smoke daily for years in college, from morning to bed. joined the military (US) and havent even seen weed in like 3 years.. its weird seeing people talk about sometime that was such a heavy part of my life for years and i havent part taken in so long. like i remember coming to this board stoned in the past. I just dip tobacoo post workout now lol.

Michael phelps smokes pot, allows him to eat a whole lot. Time management is the real issue.

exact same thing happened to me.
used to smoke all the time no problem, now i get weird paranoia whenever i smoke.
its gotten so bad to the point where i just completely stopped smoking

>smoking
>ever
Never making it.

Dabs are a great pre-workout supplement

>tfw you won't be able to take a hit ever again
Why live?

DUDE

>Not eating shrooms

Enjoy your cancer, never gonna make it

In some cases I find that it does, but other times I'm able to speak just fine

Oh thank God it's not just me
Does anyone know why this happens? I'm emotionally and mentally stable otherwise, it happens like 25% of the time when I smoke

low tolerance, anxious person before you smoke so it just amplifies it, strong sativa/weed. That shit never happened to me unless I came off a huge tolerance break (1 month+), if you smoke all the time these problems go away lol

That seems to be different for me. If i smoke all the time it gets worelse, if i stop for a couple of months its great again but quickly goes back to being a paranoid self hatred guilt trip. Tfw you will never experience your first good high again

Lol @meth having less harm to others than weed

Compare a meth head to a stoner and you'll know that's total bullshit

Literally just got home after a 2 hour workout, 3 grams of a new strain I picked up earlier today waiting to be sampled.

OP here

Still getting high as a mofo

THird poster here, smoking a third one and lurking still. Good thread, buddy

>lighting up after heavy pull day
>mind-muscle connection times one billion
>can feel every damn sore muscle
Truly the best feel

Are you on any meds?
That could be the reason why.

weed is gay

Id kill to have the same mind/muscle benefits when actually working out.

Inb4 microdosing meme

I either get on or i dont... would be a spectacle watching me lift after a solid edible

Here in Europe rolling joints woth tobacco is extremely common. What is also extremely common is people getting addicted to joints (not tobacco, not weed, but the blend specifically). Siad addiction is somewhat debilitating (not everyone can allow themselves to be costantly stoned), and kicking it is as hard as quitting cigarettes.

Avoid it, and never get used to the taste of tobacco's smoke. If you stick to weed only you'll slim the chances of getting addicted, and even then quitting would be trivial compared to what it's like to with cigarettes.

>Cannabis
>Harm to others
wut

>intentionally filling your lungs with tar

Meth is higher on the list you dingus

lern2reed the graph ya dingus
or smoke more weed, your call hippie

+1
I always smoke joints. The problem is that I'm addicted to them kekkity keks.

Good side is that I eat like WAY more when on weed, and that helps quite a lot cause I'm really auschwitz mode. Also, I dislike tobacco alone, so I'm not scared of that, but it's true that joints are taking a toll on my health because of constant stoning.

Eventually, I'll get a vaporizer and finally get rid of the pernicious smoke chemicals.

I guess it's about the family problems it can cause and all that shit.

smoking is killing my gainz, having trouble quitting, what do :(

That's largely a measure of its social harm due to drawing people into illegal activity/crime over territory/deals/theft/etc., not just like second-hand smoke. Definitely going to go down in future studies with increasing legalization.

>psychedelic master race
/woke/

i got hooked on mixing tobacco with some weed in my bong.
shit hit hard as a brick and got me lightheaded as fuck!
started coughing up all sorts of black shit though so i stopped. just smoke straight up bud now and a cig every once in a while.

I fucking hate potheads

>people posting in this thread saying they get anxiety from weed
>telling them to take psychs

wt...f

Maybe if you have zero fucking willpower. If you can't control yourself high then you probably can hardly control yourself sober. If you're immature don't smoke weed

>not eating weed
yaall r dum

Smoke some BEFORE working out. I perform a lot better on it

This, an edible before hitting the gym is always the way to go

>mfw I need to take a break because I simply don't even get high anymore

This desu, I'm a fun goofy guy when I'm sober, but I really, really dislike the feeling of not being in control/being unable to be funny you get when you're stoned. I just can't stand smoking around others, makes me feel like I'm not contributing enough to the group.

I think for my it's a mix of anxiety and low tolerance.
Not gunna smoke for a while tho, probably till Halloween. just gunna take a hit and see what happens

it's cause all the robbery they do to get their next fix is cancelled out by their service to the community through cheap dick sucking

>tfw you'll never get high af like your first time while listening to Spooky Black - Without You

Why?

>tfw living in the Netherlands, where cannabis is a gray area at best
Cultivating is illegal, yet coffeeshops selling cannabis are legal even when they acquire from illegal sources.