Hard Cut

I'm going to Hawaii in 2 weeks. Put on a good amount of muscle. I'm 6'1 160lbs. How should I go about cutting to look as lean as possible? Just cut carbs out? Dehydrate myself? Any answers help

>6'1 160lbs

this is already skinny

this, bulk brah

Just run

This is now a Things You Hate About This Board thread
>tards who think they can lose an appreciable amount of fat "before that beach trip this month"
>skeletons on their first bulk who think they're Arnold because they can't see their ribs anymore

biceps and abs look like shit tho. got them shit hips. not retardo pregnant hips tho

There are dehydration routines that are pretty easy to follow, but what are you just not going to eat in Hawaii?

The only thing that works for vacations is just being lean in general, because there's no point in starving yourself on a trip just for the 1-2 hours you'll have your shirt off. Plan earlier next time and just have fun this time

creatine to fill your biceps up like water balloons

Man, you should have planned this out when you booked the trip. If you're Veeky Forums at all with that height and weight, you should be absolutely fine. Just don't starve yourself on the trip whatever you do, because Hawaii has some great food. I lived there for 3 years. If you're not getting the local chicken/beef plates at every opportunity you're doing things wrong.

Thanks for the advice anons

>6' 1" 160lbs
Ill be straight up with you user, this is skinny as fuck. Cutting isn't going to make you look any better especially in 2 weeks. Good and bad news, no one is going to care how you look. So just don't worry about it and have fun. Keep lifting and gaining muscle and plan farther ahead next time.

Would cutting carbs out a week before I leave make me look lean? I just don't want to go out there taking photos while bulking. I'm poor asf so it'll prolly be my only time in Hawaii

yes, cutting carbs can make you lose around 5-10 lb of water weight within a week or two

Look up shredded in 6 on tnation

>Put on a good amount of muscle
>6'1" 160lbs

Oh jesus lad

Lmao

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You're too skinny, you need to bulk

t. Another guy who is 6'1" 160.

I know he was on roids but I would kill to know what his routine was.

Nigga I'm 6'2 170 lbs (used to be 155 lbs) and I'm skinny. That's not muscle.

Lol u mad?

Op here; would a hard 2 week cut be worth?

Where are your abs

somone pls respond. Would really appreciate advice on routine (high reps, low reps?) and if i should cut or bulk

Don't let my down /fit

My brotha don't cut, keep up a lean bulk. Don't stop just when you're about to hit a good mode. You'll still get abs, and they'll be thicker with muscle.

Oh, and sprints before and after hawaii. Sprints hard will cut fast and pump hard.

What about carbs? And eating before I workout/ do sprints? Tryna not to just burn muscle

Consider a gym membership with a routine that isn't shit, go grocery shopping and then eat the groceries. Repeat until big guy.