Did you experice young love Veeky Forums? Would lifting have changed anything?

Did you experice young love Veeky Forums? Would lifting have changed anything?

I would have tried to stop being so self depricating and autistic earlier, because once i came out of my shell senior year girls were easy to get.

Yeah bro. Fell in love with my gf when I was 17. Lifting probably wouldn't have changed much

I experienced teen love. Sex was wild, dates were cute af, prom was awesome. But that's all in the past and it time to move on user. Fuck bishes get money

I went to a boy's school
The only teacher that was under 30 was fired for fucking students.

>young
>love
being this delusional

No, I was one of those shut-in "too good for highschool" types.

nice

Yeah I dated this Thai chick from 9th to 11th grade. Shit was cash.

No.

Maybe.

It's too bad. Mr. Harrison was a good teacher.

Nope I'm ugly and had wild acne. Now I just got the scars of acne. 11th grade math. Poor grades in school too and the only time I played hookie the cop who they have stick around the school since this is America came looking for me.

Meant to say I did hookie during 11th grade math and since I had poor math grades they sent the cop to find me kek

yes

but i'm gay so I never acted on it

Yes. No, it was great until I lost her.

Fell in love with a girl when I was 17. Ended horribly when I was 20.

tl;dr her dad hated my guts and forced us to split.

No. The two prettiest girls in my school both had a huge crush on me and would constantly flirt with me very aggressively (which made a lot of guys hate me). One of them looked like a young Reese Witherspoon, the other looked exactly like SupaDupaFlyGirl from YouTube, but with huge tits. But I was extremely shy and just sort of socially autistic in general. I literally turned bright red whenever one of them tried flirting with me or even making eye contact with me.

I curse myself to this day for being such an autist.

>Veeky Forums
wew lad this is a stretch

>One looked like this chick flick actress that's been dead for 15 years
>The other looked like some YouTuber only Gen Z kids would know
I believe you

No. I got burned really early on (middle school) and as a result I was bitter, introverted, and cruel throughout high school and to an extent, the rest of my life. Crazy how shitty defense mechanisms formed early on can affect you forever. Trying to break that shit one day at a time, but subsequent shit made me unable to trust so who knows

Do you know who Reese Witherspoon is, breh? She's definitely not dead.

fucking normies reeeeee

no I want a do over in life

No and I did lift a bit but was too stupid to actually stick to any kind of weight loss plan so I was a shitty self loathing fat kid.
Even if I did get fit I'd probably find some other reason to hate myself and besides I was still a complete social retard and creep with no friends.

Yes, and it's massively fucking over-rated. It's just a dumb meme designed to make people feel worse about themselves, while ignoring that all any teen relationship is is two insecure people with no fucking idea what they're doing or experience with relationships, so they just have mediocre sex and make high school in general more difficult for each other.

Relationships at 20+ are much better, ignore stupid movies and incel memes.

haha

yeah. feels especially good when me and dude I was in love with (who I had pretty good reason to think liked me back) both had girlfriends at the same time. I even fake laughed and smiled with her at prom when he was around to try and make him jealous. what a fucking retard I am.

Easy for you to say.
You had it.

No, I was fat and ugly in high school and I had bad social anxiety

I'm not fat any more now though

haha now I want to drink myself to death good thread op haha really

except if you dont go through an awkward lame dating phase in your teens youll be an awkward lame fuck dating in your 20s