Shave my ass beard every month because i think its more hygienic

>shave my ass beard every month because i think its more hygienic
>get a cyst
>doctor tells me shaving your ass is the opposite of hygienic, the poop particles can get in the pores
daily reminder to trim your ass hairs, dont shave them

I only ever trimmed because someone told me that when I was young. Sorryanon

I've never considered doing either

gonna wax my shit up, maybe do permanent removal one day

The only place where I shaved my hair was around my anus, I have so much hair therr that when I shit it usually gets all spkattered in my ass and I need to clean for at leadt 5 min. Its annoying as fuck.

Nah ima keep shaving sorry doc.

>permanent removal
wut

>removing ass hair in the first place
For what purpose? Are you a twink?

Every since I could remember till I was about 21 I had a fear of shitting in public bathrooms because I could never figure out how to clean my ass properly with toilet paper. I always held it in until I got home so I could jump in the shower and wipe my ass under the shower while cleaning my cheeks with bare hands... then i just end up showering.
>am 23 now

I carry baby wipes in my bag now, problem solved.

it's a type of laser treatment, permanent

how do you even shave your ass
how do you bend that way for such a long time

A person is immune to the bacteria and pathogens in their feces.

Your doc is a liar.

Do you have T-rex arms or something? Just reach under your nuts.

wtf did i jus read

>Shaved my pubes with cheap razor three days ago.

>rash and Xtreme pain now

A true story

A man's struggle with wiping his own ass

just wait till you get a pilonidal cyst. when i had one i was shooting up ketamine and it didnt fix the pain

went to this bitch doctor who drug tested me without my consent previously so she could stop giving me adderal and made her lance it. always use your position to your advantage. fuck me over? im gonna make you have to squeeze the pus out of my hairy infected asshole

how the fuck is cleaning your shit with your hands cleaner than wiping like a normal person?

dont get me wrong flushable wipes and bidet make me feel like royalty but cleaning your ass with your hand without doing any pre wiping to get rid of the most of it? the fuck is wrong with you?

I used extra soap. To have clean hands and clean butthole . Nothing is wrong that's the past, user.

thats what you say. but one day youll take an extra sticky shit and that feeling of smearing pure shit all over yourself with your bare hands will beckon you. youll be drawn right back in. pretty soon youll be on the street paying men to let you smear their shit on you. it wont stop there either, degenerating into smearing bear and elephant shit.

one day you will modify a toilet so you can stick your face at the bottom of the bowl in a truck stop shitter. you will contract hep and aids and die. you request an open casket in your will so your entire family will see you covered in shit as their last memory of you on eartg

>tfw I had a pilonidal cyst 2 years ago from sitting on my sweaty ass all day playing vidya

it was one of the motivators for me to get Veeky Forums.

oh. also i probably have the hairiest ass ITT so that didn't help either. can't even imagine shaving it.

what if the doc was not talking about OPs own shit?

lmao didnt know that that guy was such a huge framelet

pretty sure he meant he would get in the shower and clean his ass with his hands there. Soap his hands up and then give his butthole a nice wipedown and rinse.

youre still gonna have pieces of solid shit touching your hand

i can get down with washing smeared residue, im not an animal, but just hopping right in without any wiping? insane.

I think they both mean that they hop into the shower after wiping dude

>without any wiping
Why would you assume that? That's retarded

Don't you guys know muslims don't use toilet paper, only wipe their asses after shitting with fingers and water? And a guy jumping into shower to clean his butt is weird to you

upboat

you get used to it, kiddo

can you believe some countries consider themselves first world when they don't use bidets?

ain't that just quacking crazy!

1: get a mirror
2: place the mirror behind you
3: get naked
4: get on knees and look behind you
5: mire your anus
6: gets a razor or trimmer and clean your ass of hair

Its feels great brah

Until the day after where you want to kill yourself because everything fucking itches and stings.

Don't forget the shaving cream lol and maybe shower first

Op is a douche

What? Feces is literally the shit your body didn't want inside it. I don't think that shit is clean in any way.

it still irritates the skin regardless of whether it directly infects you with anything, and the irritated skin can then become infected by external pathogens.

I'm pretty sure mine's hairier dude. I can literally not live a day without changing my underwear after lunch. The hairs and the friction they cause all the time leave me sweating from my ass crack to right under my balls 24/7.

>asking this on Veeky Forums
>not considering that 50% on here are twinks wanking to CBTs

>the new hollywood blockbuster by tarantino with brad pitt as "anus"

Nice try, but a full body cleaning with water 5 times a day, one before each prayer and wiping + water rinsing is the standard. Anything else is literally haram.

Not like christianity where you can do your prayer covered in shit, cum and the hymen blood of the lil girl you just raped.

t. Mr. T

>mohammadsuckingcock.jpg

use a bidet my fellow hairy nigggers

confucius say man who cleans room expects visit

How does shaving cream or showering before help with regrowing hair that stings you?

Kek

all the men in my family have had them. worst pain i've felt tbqh, and i couldn't even get decent pain meds for it, only thing that helped was smoking heaps of weed

>poop particles can get in the pores

I shave my balls daily. Does this mean I should stop fucking my "girlfriend" in the butt?

>being gay is extremely unhealthy
More news at 6?

>tfw skinny as fuck and have little body hair elsewhere besides asscrack
>have tried shaving/trimming it and it causes horrible chafing, itchiness and pain so i have to leave it
>unless I have a super solid shit, I always end up probably having little shit particles that cling to ass hair
>literally have to go into a private bathroom and get finger wet in sink with soap and then wipe my own fucking ass like I'm in the shower to try to get it completely clean
>commute via bike to work and on way home i literally get faint shit smell on shorts where i was sitting/sweating

i wonder if people with hairless asses and girls have these same issues