Play rugby

By playing rugby

oh he's cute

kill a rugby player and eat his heart

thread closed

Rugby is gay.

Gay

Upper body is bench press and beer gut
Rugby quads are unique, only achievable by playing 80 minute games.

>gay
you are arguing which big manly man you should idolize more

Roids when young

So is football. When you require steroids to sustain your athletic ability, then it is a bullshit sport

So every sport is bullshit?

>uses a fucking cheater team to represent handegg

oh my kek

boom boom

play rugby and eat your wingers (they're useless anyways)

This is a stupid answer. They don't get their bodies by playing sports. They are paid to work out every day they aren't playing. Professional atheletes spend their lives in the gym no matter what sport they play.

There is nothing like fucking a rugby player

I agree...

4 more scoops, c'mon guy

My plan has been gym 6 times a week (any powerlifting program + cleans/power cleans is fine, i'm doing 5/3/1), bulk the fuck up (most 6 foot rugby players are pushing 95kg, they're girthy lads) then play rugby and get good enough that a coach invests in training me specifically for the sport and i'll get that wealth of knawledge.

Other than that make sure you've got enough stamina to do what is basically hand to hand combat for an hour and a half at a time.

Operation Thiccboi is go, wish me luck fellas.

>professional rugby players aren't roiding

That's...that's literally every major and basically all minor sports that are played by adults.
Hell even classical musicians, chess masters, and pro gamers are all on something.

You have never in your entire fucking life seen a single solitary natural professional athlete. Not ever. Not once.
As a matter of fact, you've never seen a natural pro bodybuilder either.
Sandow and his contemporaries(well, mostly just sandow) ate bull testicles and did fistfulls of cocaine.

Rugby guys are always so fucking gay

They suck each off or piss in each others mouths and claim it's just a bit of banter with the boys

On the last day of my university's term the rugby team all got naked and jumped in the lake then played some jerk off circle game in front of everyone else at the lake... if you play rugby be prepared to take a teammates dick because rugby and dick go hand in hand

I'm curious, what sort of stuff would chess masters and progamers be on?

Stimulants such as cocaine and adhd medication.
Oh and a bit of test.

modafinil is fuckin rampant in progaming world (only personal experience is starcraft), you can practice for 18-20 hours a day for 3 (extremely grim) weeks and take a week off to cycle. During the week off you spend a few hours a day watching replays and do all the household chores for the rest of the teamhouse. It means all the juiced up cunts playing 20 hour sessions always have food and water etc at all times because they spread the cycles around the 20 players. I had a friend who made it into a korean team house as a rookie for starcraft brood war about ten years ago. he never got his kespa license tho.

they probs do more intense stuff than that too (aderall and shit), but the only one thing im certain was true is that moddies were standard issue. They're a classic study drug in pretty wide use in East Asia by students so they made their way into the system pretty quick.

Sounds like /oursport/

I play rugby can confirm

kek

>They suck each off or piss in each others mouths and claim it's just a bit of banter with the boys

I've been playing club rugby since 7 years old and I've never heard of anything like that happening lmfao

It's okay you can let the secret out

are you british? because that just sounds like #just british things and not necessarily rugby things

Nice safety equipment faggot

I'm doing SS 3/4 times a week, gonna join the rugby team at uni in 2 weeks, bulked up to 84kg probably gonna aim for 90kg.
My stamina is fucking dreadful so that's gonna be a problem
GL thiccboi.

You don't see Dartists in the gym

pretty sure the worst of the uni hazing shit stopped in 2013-2014

the shoulder pads are for bigger hits and unless you want to fucking die you have to wear something. try going against the guy in pic he will knock your tard helmet off sky high shoulder pads or not

This is spot on.

Given a sniff of a chance, a rugby player will don girls clothing too.

jesus how are rugby players so hot

They hit harder because they know they have the protection of the pads.

And that matters how? They're hitting harder

Because they wouldn't hit as hard if they didn't have the protection from the pads. So if Rugby players all of a sudden had a full set of body armour like NFL players do, they would hit harder.

The pads make the hits less harder than in rugby. There are also prolonged periods of inaction where a player can regain himself.

they will hit just as hard withought pads they put pads on them so players dont have to live with killing someone on the field withought pads thered be no players left after a season cus they 1. theyd be F.U.B.A.R 2. they quit because they want to still function as an elderly person 3. they dont want to fucking die how can i stress that enough. ribs get broken through pads and all imagine it withought "safety equipment"

No they wouldn't. If they did the hits they currently do without the pads their careers would be over very very quickly. Even dumb American niggers aren't stupid enough to hit as hard as they currently if they didn't have the body armour. They aren't that retarded they'd be going head first into collisions without a helmet on or they'd die.

>wearing body armour

those injection spots

There are guys bigger than this in rugby

Literally just join a rugby team, all the amount of weight training in the world doesn't compare to playing a season or two
kek

I'd say this is uni rugby, Ive heard about lads licking cream out of eachothers arse cracks for laughs. some of it does sound bant tho like playing a game naked with a raw chicken

>shirt is pink
>says orange

what kind of mind game is this?

Modafinil is a meme, i tried it due to being ill for a couple of years despite doing an engineering degree and i needed the energy. It doesn't give you focus or any more energy, all it does is change your body's circadian rhythm so the afternoon and evening still feels somewhat like morning.

It also nerfs your appetite so you'll either get tired from eating less or waste time trying to force feed yourself lunch for hours.

>eat right
>train hard
>play rugby

wow that was hard to figure out