What's your excuse for not participantig in the gay subculture, Veeky Forums?

What's your excuse for not participantig in the gay subculture, Veeky Forums?
>omnipresent focus on fitness, athleticism and aesthetics
>constant mires for confidence/test boost
>fun, high energy parties with MDMA and dance music rather than weed, alcohol and gangsta beatz. Can take your shirt off without looking like a dick
>most gay dudes are total bros who won't try to take advtange of you unless you look like a complete twink
>fewer annoying girls, and the girls who are there hang out with their gay friends are easy pickings when you're the only straight guy

Other urls found in this thread:

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
clubchurch.nl/our-fetishes.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because being gay is immoral and a sin.

good post

Too normie

Tfw homo CHAD will never notice you

no one to get gay with

reprobates will burn

why not both

and weebs too

Because I only like traps ironically

I don't have friends, let alone gay ones.

Because I only used MDMA three times and I already lost its magic through stupid high doses.

It sucks feeling actual happiness and escape from everything that haunts you only three times in your life.

>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013. If current diagnosis rates continue, 1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, including 1 in 2 black/African American gay and bisexual men, 1 in 4 Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men, and 1 in 11 white gay and bisexual men.
no thanks

wtf why arent i a gay

If you used MDMA doses within like 2 months (especially high doses) you could literally get depression, and rightfully so for not doing research on the drugs you take.

I do participate, I go to the local gaybar all the time.
>can take off shirt and dance and won't get kicked out
>mires and compliments all night
>have picked up more chicks at this bar than any other
>fuck in toilet and nobody cares
>let guys jerk you off if you can't pick up

Shit's cash, yo.

I was born with low amounts of serotonin to begin, but yeah. I was in no position to even be taking ecstacy.

It's not for me. But I've seen first hand how therapeutic it can be for others to remind them to feel again.

I've only taken it once, but it's the reason I'm even at Veeky Forums because it made me want to improve myself and live life to the fullest.

reminder

Because I'm not a faggot

Because being a queer is immoral and perverse and contributes to the destruction of the family unit.

Makes more sense to blame the group that convinces normal children that being gay is a positive lifestyle choice. Or worse, that you're "born gay".
I don't hate kids that say this shit, i pity them. Even more so if they have sane parents

Is this just American gays? All the gays I know just got into a ltr soon after highschool and then got married.

>gays
>LTR
>knowing what love or affection is
>caring about interests or personality

Faggots literally just ask "top or bottom" and then they're pretty much together for the next few weeks then they cheat on each other and break up afterwards cause they get "bored".

>What's your excuse for not participantig in the gay subculture, Veeky Forums?
OH! pick me
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

Kek

This is the most incel thing I've ever heard

Call me old fashion but I just enjoy not having AIDS

>What's your excuse for not participantig in the gay subculture, Veeky Forums?
I'm in slavland and I enjoy not bleeding out of a cracked skull.

if it's either a lifestyle, nor you aren't born gay, how is someone gay in the first place?

>.t virgin straightlet

Because I'm not as hot as I'd like to be and I don't really care about hooking up with a ton of guys and shit. I just want to find a real friend who cares about me and we can just make each other happy. Worst thing is I almost had one but he was too busy fucking a new girl every other day.

As proof that I'm gay I'll leave this Taylor Swift quote, by which I rule my love life (or lack thereof):
>Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right.

Dont talk to retards user

>mdma

Mostly meth, faggots love meth

you use the word nor wrong. google how to use it properly (only following neither)

Not interested in sin, destroying my anus, getting feces on my johnson, or catching some exotic STD because gay men get around more than the common cold at an elementary school.

i laughed at your proof

and dont be afraid of the gay scene dude. we can be really catty but for the most part supportive. not everyone wants to hookup constantly either.

word

When it's meth you can't sleep for 24 hours after taking it - I have only experienced this once after taking pills and capsules dozens of times, so I guess it's not 'mostly' meth unless you live in a shithole or buy your drugs off a scamlord chad.

fags are more open about meth though so if youre taking molly its more likely to be pure if you get it from a fag

you forgot
>the few girls that are there are also gay and won't fug you
>might get drugged and raped

Because this is a kike shill thread aimed at destroying western culture and normalizing unhealthy lifestyle choices. Kill yourself faggot.

what? straight girls gravitate to gays, its actually annoying.

It's an edonistic approach that privileges immediate gratification and I think that pleasure as an end itself is pointless. Also, you'll find the most callous feminist cunts in that kind of environment, so good luck with your "chill grill" idea

>good luck
Literally how I met my Veeky Forums gf, so thanks.

I haven't fucked men, even though everyone at my Uni is gay as fuck. Miss me with that gay shit.

Reminder if you're not a white traditionalist you will never make it

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

i cried

> Because being gay is immoral and a sin.
Stop it, you're turning me on.

>stormfags
>making it

>that video having anything to do with nazism
what

Can't read it, got higher res?

Not all stormfags are Nazis, but all Nazis are stormfags.

>immoral
>perverse
Imagine being this spooked

Lots of closeted gays in this thread.
I mean, you're on Veeky Forums: just admit that you're gay or at the very least bisexual.

All cultures change. Inevitable

C'mon, boys. You know you want it.

brb, dumping Jap gf

I'd still say overall MDMA is a lot more positive a drug than booze. I used to party with a lot of peers, most of the big mdma people are now fine, happy and starting to achieve success in their lives, the people who preferred booze are starting to show "problems"... very unhealthy, losing jobs cus of drink etc

MDMA is highly neurotoxic, and taking it even on a monthly basis will fuck your brain up.

You're not gonna make it breh

>most gay dudes are total bros who won't try to take advtange of you unless you look like a complete twink

That is the most biggest fucking reckless lie I have ever heard.

Triggered more than Tumblr right now, but gay men are the most parasitical and exploitive people you could possibly get into a relationship with.

Trust no one in the homosexual community until you've known them for more than a week.

It's both a genetic trait and a result of upbrining.

Someone may not be born gay but if they born in an saturated enviroment lacking space and resources then they are more likely to be gay to stabilise resources.

That's why Africa has so much of the gay.

its true gays and gays parents should be executed

>nationalism

t. letzte mensch

I prefer this version.

>tfw gay clubs in Amsterdam
>HIV parties
>fisting parties
>choose your bottom parties
lmao
clubchurch.nl/our-fetishes.html

>jack off party
>no lips below the hips
my sides

>Muslim flag in the background

I assume it's the 1936 Olympics.

So fucking true It's not even funny. Most gay men are extremely neurotic, disagreeable and manipulative. This is why no one can hold down a fucking job

Fuck off sodomites

In high-school I was friends with a gaydude that was an absolute and total bro. Cool guy, never mentioned being gay unless you brought it up, always had great parties at his house. Then he went to college, became radicalised, dyed his hair bright red and tried to molest my other straight friend.

They're not like that because they're gay. They're like that because "gay culture" is cancer.

>Sodomites are just normal peopl-

Sounds so outlandish it's gotta be LARPers.
I mean cmon, please.

Bug chasing is a very common fetish among sodomites

Virginity is very common among people that call gays "sodomites".

Don't forget that 46% of homosexual men report being molested as children, in their most formative years of sexual development, and that child molesters are predominantly males!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

We once had a guest speaker come into our high school health class to teach us the dangers of unsafe sex. He was a gay man, who willingly admitted to a room full of minors that he's had dozens of partners in his lifetime, was HIV positive, and described a few of his sexual acts in detail ("waking up after a night of drugs with a sore ass and my shorts around my ankles"). His legs were crossed to hide his erection, he was clearly getting off to it. Never looked at gays the same way again

This is the worst kind of gay

I'm not gay.

Oh, you're that fag from the Liftwaffe thread. Let's not start this shit up again

>y-you're a virgin!

yawn, I nut in pussy on the reg which feels a million times better than an asshole

Disgusting straight trash

>anal cancer

mein gott, no thank you

Sodomites should never be allowed near kids. They are reprobate minds and child rapists

Goal bod, I want to be a hot grandpa. TRT here I come

Jesus Christ

pic turned me gay
LETS DO THIS

Cringey

>Being so buttblasted by homos that you infect yourself with AIDS and dedicate the rest of your extremely short life to fucking as many gay dudes in the ass as possible

The straight women at gay parties are by far the worst/most annoying people on earth anything else is a lie

Anthony Varrecchia is gay too user

This. This is what destroys the gay community. It makes me incredibly sad...
[spoiler]I'm gay[/spoiler]