Only 20% of oral vitamins are absorbed

>only 20% of oral vitamins are absorbed

WTF

>he honestly thought that pill with 12000% of his daily B vitamins was being adsorb at all
lmao. the only three supplements that actually do something are protein powder, creatine, and fish oil
protein powder is just protein
creatine doesn't do that much really
and fish oil is only barely effective

everything else is a scam

>not injecting your vitamins
NGTMI

meanwhile, doctors actively prescribe b vitamins, magnesium, vitamin d, and probiotics to patients erryday.

the effects are measurable day to day in blood work.

but hey thanks for your opinion on shit

good thing I snort ma shit

Thats only true of presses vitamins, if you have the suspended 1s you can absorb most of it

With how much of a dose you usually get with vitamin pills, you really don't want to be absorbing 100% of it.

Is that you Rich?

I work nights and sleep days. I don't get much sunlight

Super vitamin D deficient got prescribed 10k iu of D3 once every week

You guys sre saying this shit isn't absorbing?

idk get your blood drawn and see my dude

i also work nights (night auditor at a hotel) and I take Vit D suppies

i take like 2k daily tho

this shit get thrown around for years. its bullshit.

this guy gets it

gets it

if you're so scared you are wasting money then just save it. a nice multi vitamin isn't fucking much. if you're buying protein then just swallow 1 fucking pill. or hell 5.

jesus christ. how much money it that? $100 a year? oh noez

Went to a pharmacy to pick it up they gave it to me in the bottles you'd get any prescription drug was covered by my insurance

I will soon mate but i found a month or two ago shit probably takes time to increase

It's absorbing, the other retard is trying to take a topic he barely understands and extrapolate it while also applying fit retard dogma.

B-Vits work, Vit-D works, Mg works, new research is saying Probiotics work.

The misunderstanding is that anything absorbed via GIT is going to lose part of its potency during digestion, this is unavoidable and is a reality of even the most potent medicines we have.

That's why you get given IV antibiotics when you've got toxic shock and not oral.

However, a regular medication regimen will improve your blood levels of all of the above.

>$100 a year
between a year's supply of vitamin D and adult multis I spent less than $25 dollars. I haven't even started taking the vitamin D because I'm still getting adequate sun. the multi is only if my eating was off for a day or so or if I donated blood. probably ends up being closer to $15/year, if that.

I'm actually concerned for some people on this board. Yesterday I was reading a thread were a guy was saying dentists and dentistry are a complete scam with zero benefits and you're better off not going at all

>multi vitamin that rocks has alot of great shit
>fish oil
>vitamin d
>other various vitamins

yeah so maybe $100. if that. I also rock green veg mix for my proteins.

I think including gym + proteins / supplements I pay about $1500 a year.

yah small price to pay

Some vitamins aren't absorbed at all if you don't take them with together with fat.

proof? i want to believe

>get 180 sublingual lozenges of b12
>8000% dose
>bite off 1/8 every day

already cheap as shit and now it'll last me 4 years

>falling for the jew teeth meme

you need proof that shit like vitamin d and b-vitamins increase blood levels of vitamin d and b-vitamins?

are you fucking retarded?

go to a hospital and look at their labs.

mg/vit d/b levels are common blood test that in many cases get done everyday in the inpatient setting.

nearly all patients that aren't overnight are on vit-d.

supplementation with mg & k are commonplace prescriptions

probiotics are common prescriptions for anybody with GI disturbances.

all right what brand are these cheap multis then

>I can just walk into a hospital and look at their labs.

>go to a hospital and look at their labs.
more stellar advice from Veeky Forums

Betas detected

I can. My mum works in one though.

>he only three supplements that actually do something are protein powder,
protein powder gets amino spiked go look that up

basicly they fill it with useless protein

Yeah, well my dad works at Nintendo.

Pfft my dad is an sega mega drive