Any other US military members here?

Any other US military members here?

Dude they're all on a 96. Probably drunk off their ass and hopped up on coke and hookers right now, wait till tuesday

yeah one right here. active duty army, 89B

Hooah... Wait, why am I here? Shouldn't I be at the strip club?

No
Pog
Civvie larper

National Guard here

Been in Texas for a week, got taken off orders, on a bender rn

Louisiana beast state

Faggots

>tfw used to think he was big

If you count Air Force as a military branch then yeah.

>tfw /dd-214/ so you never have to look like you give a shit about your Chief's super-exciting stories ever again

Question for you military fags, I want to do ROTC at my college when I come in for the spring semester, is it competitive to become an officer through ROTC?

its competitive to get in but once you get in youre guaranteed to become on officer upon graduation

Any non - fatland cannon fodder military guys here?

Like from Germany?

Etn3 active Navy reporting in

I personally don't need any scholarship as my grades are good enough for school to basically be paid, but is there anything I can do to up my chances? Should I focus on getting more Veeky Forums, getting a higher score on pushups/situps, better college grades?

USAF in Korea here. I should be blackout drunk trying to fight pilots right now but i'm too busy with PUBG.

ETN3 reporting in.
Who else /nuke/ here?

Extracurriculars, volunteer work, leadership positions, and convince them you've been a dying to join since you were a baby because

Air Force fag here, which branch are you trying to commission in to? Level of Veeky Forums needed will be based solely on branch, but I honestly would worry about it too much as basic training is just one long really exhausting workout.
I'm in Germany right now and their military is a fucking joke, I work with them on an American base.

I want to do airforce ROTC at the university I'm going to (money isn't an issue as the college is offering me enough money that my parents are paying the miniscule amount of $1000 a year)
It's actually been my dream though since I was 5 to be in the air force, my aunt was in the army and I've looked up to her discipline and drive ever since I could remember

Also thanks for the responses, Veeky Forums is a lot less autistic than all the other boards

In that case, better grades and volunteer events wouldn't hurt, I know someone who got in to the AF Academy because of a really good recommendation and some volunteer hours, so it shouldn't be too different. The Veeky Forums side is pretty damn easy for air force, so as long as you can run you'll be fine.

sorry to hear it.

No problem, happy to answer any questions. I know the ins and outs of ROTC, military academies and enlistment pretty well
>Veeky Forums is a lot less autistic
You'd think that until you realize the people giving you advice in one thread are simultaneously brap-posting and begging for cummies in mummies tummy in another thread

I'd assume 11 minute mile run times are good, considering that I'm improving?

I hope you all like South Korea.

Jesus fuck no

I wann fuckin die, what military branch should I join?

Marine infantry

That was my mile time when I was a fat chick in middle school and couldn't run without my thighs trying to start a Goddamn brush fire between my legs from all the jiggly fat

I wouldn't sell the Navy short, just try to get under PACOM

Russian military here
We will beat USA """"""""military"""""" they're just chicanos

USMC here
I'm just gonna go to the gym and eat steak and sips today

Navy fag here. Active duty Yeoman

How about you fuckers stop copying our equipment t finnfag

Shoot for 6-7/min

>mfw my GI Bux just hit for the first time

Enlisting was the best decision of my life

btw, what are some good conditioning workouts I can keep doing without killing gains guys, I'm thinking off going through my shit to find a notebook full of morning PTs I used to haze my boots with

>using my GI Bill at a college in San Francisco
>get $4,400 every month, highest BAH in the nation
>I only pay $950 a month in rent for an apartment I share with this drug dealer couple who hook me up with free weed and acid whenever I want
>barely any other expenses, left the Army with barely a grand and now I'm up to over 10 grand in savings
>college is piss easy, can't believe I'm actually making more money doing this than when I was active duty

Living the life fellas

Any military guys from a nation that's won a war in a century?

Surely he means Mile and a half, then again I can think of three soldier that run 11 minute 2 miles

>, I'm thinking off going through my shit to find a notebook full of morning PTs I used to haze my boots with
>literally hazing yourself

kek

ah, the official "any little bitch who needs to compensate for his tiny brain and smaller penis by doing what the gubmint tells him to do" thread. very good. let's line all of you idiots up so i can have a good laugh.

So what branch was the guy who stole your girl from user?

Old man veteran. I should have stayed in.

>mfw I think about how I would be four years away from retirement.

Five more years for me, can't fuckin' wait.

>national guard
>military

nice projection, little bitchy faggot. i'm not stupid enough to deal with any little skank that would think so little of herself to bother with a low functioning retard who makes up for his shortcomings by hiding behind a gubmint issued uniform and gun.

>protip: america didn't too

my boi

>I'm a girl btw

Sounds like you're the same, just on the opposite end of the spectrum

weeabo pls go and stay go

Get a federal job for 4 years and you can get your military retirement. Dude literally explained this in TAPS

>america didn't too
Work on your English, Hans

Tell me you're not one of those "I've sat in garrison my whole career but shit on guardsmen who have been on multiple deployments" type of guys

>calling other people low functioning insecure retards
>while avatarfagging on a NIKE sweatshop image board from Nepal

not an argument

not an argument

>military nut huggers are too stupid to refute anything

not even a little surprised. amused, but completely NOT surprised.

not an argument

>copying your superior

i'm flattered. you still haven't refuted anything though, so tough shit there.

all you did was be an asshole and give opinions and insult people

I can only talk for Marine corps here, but from what I've heard they focus a lot on physical stuff. 18-20 minute 3-mile, 23 strict pull-ups, and lol 100 crunches to be super competitive.

>military nut huggers are too stupid to refute anything
Explain to me how that's an argument, fag. You fell to the same fallacy you called out and act so smugly superior when called out on your bullshit. I'll bring up a counterpoint when you can construct a cohesive argument.

>i'm too stupid to figure it out on my own, please do my homework for me, sir

nope. 0/10 effort, shit stain. keep bitching.

see:

I tried. FBI didn't want me. I couldn't get past phase 2.

USMC has had ONE combat related death in the last three years. Couple hundred retard related deaths though. So join on up. you'll fit right in

not an argument

Faggot.

???

I dont understand. Someone started a military thread, you basically said anyone in the military is stupid with a small dick

clearly you have some prejudice towards military members for whatever reason, so you are saying blanket statements to get a rise out of people and be an asshole. Obviously there are some very smart people in the military, obviously there are dumb people. All sorts of cock sizes Im sure

What is there to refute or argue? What am I too stupid to figure out? What am I supposed to do homework on, the average IQ and dick size of every military member?

not military myself btw

Don't give this friendly guy the gratification of actual discourse. He is goading you. He is fishing for reactions and you are giving it to him. Shitposters like him are too fucking boring. Just don't respond, please

>goggles for your goggles
>no night vision
>THREE canteen pouches covering your rifle sling
>camo up and have chrome canteen\
>only one gas mask filter
USA aint worried about you fools

>I dont understand

i know you don't, retard. you're also not smart enough to get me to do your homework for you lol.

>imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

thanks for recognizing your superior's worth as infinitely exceeding your own, but you still aren't accomplishing anything on your own, morons.

A true devildog would get his hair cut a day early son

>please recognize me, sir

here's your reply.

what is the "homework"?

He is fucking with you. Don't respond

i know but im playing a game of who gets the last reply

>this faggot just sitting here talking to himself

Carry on, then

reeeeeeeeeee

Anyone here in the CAF? I'd like to know how long it usually takes to get in and what the training entails. Interested in ground forces btw

I prefer "Character Building"

CIA mercenary here

yes and I hate it

Hey Vsauce, Michael here!

TOP KEK

>being so insecure that you post a screenshot after having your way with it in photoshop

imagine being THIS pathetic. i'm cringing, honestly. still laughing a bit, but cringing.

But what about Kain, dude. You think he was justified in his genocide to both the humans and his first son's clan. The pillars needed to be fixed, sure, but a bit excessive, don't you think?

>suffering a complete mental breakdown so severe that you hallucinate that a completely different conversation is occuring

fucking hell lmao.

Here, I'm a dyel but I started lifting a couple of weeks ago

Feels good man

Okay, so we're still a bit undecided on that. You really think he deserves to be treated like a deity, though? He was mortal once, as were we all. As you know, his contempt for humanity drove him to create those faggot sons, who would waste his time for a millennial (minus that one guy, of course) and that just won't do with pillars to fucking restore.

You're the one having a breakdown if you think Kain went about this in the most tactful possible

Anyone /airfieldops/ here?

not an argument

tl;dr

you're not an argument