Does weed kill your gains?

Does weed kill your gains?

no

/thread

Yes. It's also for degenerate losers who need an escape from reality because they're too weak to face it. Drugs in general (alcohol, weed, pills) are all degenerate and will fuck up your brain sooner or later

this is the kind of faggot that cries when he breaks his nofap streak

Awww did I hit a nerve druggie? ;)

Weed is gay

fpbp

no i dont even smoke

You're under 25

I personally don't know anyone that smokes habitually who is fit.

Correct, I am 22.
Yeah and I smoke every single hour

See how people can lie on the internet?

Yes. Weed is going to change your metabolism slightly. More importantly it will change your eating habits and workout intensity. If you smoke post workout and don't change your diet it will minimize gains impact and merely reduce your overall life productivity to the same level as other unproductive recreational activities.

Hes right and you know it you drug addicts, And no amount of belittling others would change the fact that your addiction is for pussies and weak willed faggots that can't handle facing their problems or, In some situations, The social norms.

Have you ever seen a fit natty person that smokes weed regularly? Exactly

Weed is a muscle relaxant, and improves blood flow so it can reduce recovery time. Like everything else though, it should be used in moderation, because whether you admit it or not, it has negative psychological effects when used often.

no, but it kills your drive which affects your gains. only smoke occasionally

phelps, har har

Notice how I said natty?

Those low energy pot heads are sad.
Literally, the prolonged smoking makes their faces sag in this sad puppy type of way.

Saying you're anti-drug because you weren't invited to parties is like saying you're saving yourself for marriage because you're an incel

Agreed only if you need any of those to function normal or as yourself. Once and while is good to relax and have fun or to heighten the experience but If you cant have fun sober and constantly need a drug then youre a loser.

worst drug desu, weed gives me severe anxiety and depression that lasts for months afterwards.

Joe Rogan? Not that you know him personally.

Do you really think this is fit? He's literally a chubby dyel retarded manlet

>He thinks Joe Rogan is dyel

Post body pic or shut the fuck up m8 simple as that.

If you don't think that he's dyel, then you're dyel. Also this ain't about me, it's about joe Rogan you fucking idiot

quality post. listen to this man.

I haven't broken mine

Man this board fucking sucks and its mainly because of people like you.

Notice how I said har har?

Yeah, and faggots that bitch about it sucking (like you) are clearly progressively making this board a better place, right? Exactly shut the fuck up

Bullshit. Weed can make you anxious and remin you of your problems

>chubby
maybe if he wasn't fucking built
>dyel
no
>retarded
almost guaranteed
>manlet
nothing to do with your ability to be fit, just your ability to be a desirable man

good post

Im trying to make this board better by giving out advice, participating in the actual thread conversation and refuting stupid shit that people say like "durrrr Joe Rogan manlet, durrrr DYEL"

If you truly think Joe Rogan is dyel then post a body pic and we can compare. Say shit like that then you need to back it up

Other user is right. You suck

>he considers this "trying to make this board better"
Wow you're so delusional its laughable

Never head of Dorian Yates?

>Do you really think this is fit?

Can out lift you
Can out cardio you
Can beat the shit out of you

Yes

I mean dude is like 45 in this photo. He was yoked out of his mind when he was younger and i wouldn't be mad if I looked like this when I was his age

You speak for yourself when you say that. He can only maybe out cardio me

Cool.

Now leave

i go through 1 or 2 week periods of relapsing back into smoking weed, and then eventually stop again cos i don't like how it impacts on my life. makes me feel stupider and my lifts steadily drop the longer i keep at it, and a few days after quitting they jump up again. affects everyone differently but that's what keeps me from doing it all the time.

Naahhhhh, i think ill stay. You can though

i dont like this faggot im sure its very likely he cant beat your ass

Dude if i could fight his fat ass right now and prove you wrong. He'll, I would even be willing to put money on it

I thought he was on dat dere TRT. Pretty sure he's talked about it on his cast.

he literally boasts about Human growth hormone and how men his age need it.

not a matter of maybe, they just all NEED it. cos dude lmao.

for fuck sake, he actually has a weed leaf tattoo.

Weed is the ultimate mass-gainer
>Struggling to eat calorie surplus
>Smoke a joint
>Devour everything in the house

Doesn't kill mine.
But YMMV.

Just don't get deluded into thinking it's free happiness, everything has a price and a consequence.

I've never seen anyone with a decent job smoke weed habitually. (Not including celebrities)

someone is spamming this kind of thread nonstop, wtf.... do u get paid 0.50 for each thread every 12 hours?

no, the other one is right, u and him suck and make this place awful

lol nice projection, if i wanted an escape i would be doing xanax

He's not worried about being ripped nowadays, he just enjoys working out and being healthy.

If he just did a cut, he would be back to pic related in no time.

You would get knocked the fuck out

I thought the whole point of being fit is to gou and drink and be social...

the only reason not to smoke weed is if you're a 30-something basement dweller who needs to do something that makes him feel superior to strangers on the internet so you can be a snarky little fuck.

it's the same type of person that was in MADD in the 80's or DARE in the 90's or on Tumblr today.

Unironically this

he won't

>Cracking under peer pressure like the weak willed pussy you are

No but it kills your brains

This

what does weed do for test? It is related to hopps, a known estrogenic recommended to women on menopause.

this desu
depends on your goals. some people just want to be healthy and couldn't give a fuck about going to the club.
I'm anti-drug after 4 years of going to parties, smoking tons of weed, getting wasted, and other stuff. Your reasoning like a teenager saying "get a life xD! loser".

I'll consider you a degenerate faggot for doing drugs and you can think of me as an uptight faggot all you want, but in the end, anyone who has some semblance of emotional maturity isn't gonna be phased by what people think about stuff like this.

You probably don't have a social life or any connections with people. Am I wrong? There's nothing degenerate with sharing a brewskie with a coworker after work or a glass of wine.

T. Virgin

>Am I wrong
Yes
Dude, like I said, I bet I could easily knock that fuck fuck out and if I could I would.

Every person in a coding job?

Is this bait, or am I actually witnessing autism?

You obviously don't know many people. Or at least know them well enough to know whether or not they smoke weed.

Pot actually increases my drive, it puts me "in the zone". I just started smoking before workouts about 3 weeks ago, and I know for a fact I'm able to push myself harder. I just get really in the flow of the workouts and time goes by really fast.

It might make you eat an entire pizza

trust me i just smoked some pot the other night and ate an entire pizza

>Does weed kill your gains?
How about you decide for yourself?
>Intentionally inhaling the combustion byproducts of ANY substance, for ANY reason whatsoever
What do you think, OP?
>In any sort of structure or wildfire situation, smoke inhalation kills at least as often as the fire itself
Does smoking anything for any reason sound like it's good for your body?
>In wildfires, animals run in terror from the flames and the SMOKE
Do you think that even dumb animals have good instincts in this situation?
>It's a plausible argument that if tobacco smoking wasn't addictive, no one would smoke anymore, because it causes so many health problems that no one would tolerate it
There's so many decades and terabytes of data on the subject that no one can intellectually argue it's not true anymore
>Some will argue that smoking marijuana is addictive. Others will say that it's just an escape from reality, a symptom of bigger problems in the user
Totally subjective, OP, but ask yourself this: Why do you really want to smoke it in the first place? The answer is important.

>6 pack
>chubby
What did retard user mean by this?

>"The only way to be cool and have fun is to do drugs at every social gathering!"

Why did you all allow yourselves to peak mentally in high school?

>all these butthurt stoners replying

youre just further proving his point you pathetic addicts

The thing that confuses me the most about retards like this is why do they keep on posting? If they hate people who attempt to escape from reality why do they keep on coming here, away from reality?

weed does not have to smoked to be consumed.

At the very least it makes you LAZY.
At most you should treat it like alcohol: once or twice a MONTH, if you're actively training, and not very much at all in one sitting. And NEVER smoked. You can't intellectually argue against what I'm saying.

I concur

This
Also this. Once in a while is no biggie, but if you're addicted (yes, faggot. You can get addicted) then you seriously need to admit that you're a fucking degenerate and fix the problem.

Nah, don't have to be pressured because I'm a well-adjusted, social Individual and not an uptight sheltered faggot

Weed gives me really bad anxiety so I stopped smoking. I drink socially every so often (not that drinking is any better).

>JUST A HERB G-GUIS

honestly do you have any idea how pathetic you loser stoners are? you will never get anything done in life. stop being degenerate and accept your problems head on.

>having fun with friends

I can see why that would be alien to you

I mean a couple presidents, a shitload of Olympians, scientists, and the Veeky Forums God Arnold himself loved weed, but you're so much better than them.

>a h-handful of successful people smoked weed s-so that means it's ok for me to even though I l-live in my mom's basement!
Grow up loser

>weedfag comparing himself to olympians and american presidents
you were stoned when you made this post, weren't you?

I also forgot to add a whole shitload of famous people and a handful of presidents did cocain, so i suppose you think that cocain is 100% ok, right?

ty

The point is that you can smoke pot and lead a very successful life.

Yes, a lot of lazy people abuse it, and don't do shit. A lot of lazy people also abuse food and become fat fucks. That doesn't mean it's bad to eat food.

Shit point desu

Pls leave

Explain, desu

It will make you stupid over time

Nah, just your mind.

Smoked at least 6 years here, almost every day.

Good effects:
>Weed makes you happy and laugh more
>things are more interesting
>reward neurotransmitters feel good when you blaze up again

Bad effects
>laziness, you don't feel like doing jack shit but eating
>general anxiety/paranoia (though this is much more to do with diet I've found)
>you spaghetti all over the place if you try to hang out with normies while high
>because of above, the lack of social interaction, you will be "that stoned guy"

I mainly smoke because I work from home and it makes things much more interesting.

But alcohol lowers your test, destroys your gains and makes you fat. Weed at worst makes you lazy and unmotivated, but you can push through that.