>that hairline
Roids, not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The roids giveth
the roids taketh

that's just aging. he's half white, and whites age like milk

T b h he should just shave his head, if you're jacked it looks better anyway. Or he shoulder buzz the sides and have a combover on top

His hair fucking blows, I don't see how someone could spend that much time lifting and not take the most basic steps to improve asthetics

There's no need to say dumb things like this. Men in general age well if they look after themselves, race isn't a factor so don't make it one.

Looks fine to me...

I wonder what jujimuju takes. Probably blasts test gh and slin

whites age worse than asians and blacks. that's just a fact. i know the pol retards will come pouring in now but whatever

>Asians age well
I think it's time to stop watching those Japanimations

>whites age like milk
Relative to what? Asians age like shit, and the useless minorities don't even live long enough to age lol

not true. and blacks have a far lower average iq than whites. #racial #facts

>chilling with head under the plates
Wtf

looks fine desu

> the virgin lift

>eyes below parallel to avoid eye contact
>photo at an angle to hide receding hairline
>fan base consists entirely of men
>middle age Dad gym attire

>i make fun of race but have i immunity because i just accuse you of being from /pol/

I've observed the opposite to be true

WE

WUZ

nope

KANGZ

KANGZ

>Asians don't age well
Time to go outside, user. Asians practically immortal

I've had that hairline since puberty and I've never roided, all men in my family have receded hairlines but never went bald. Even my 10 year old cousin is starting to get that receded look, lmao

I like how it looks desu, just wish I could grow more facial hair and go full dadface with chadbod

tl;dr, receded hairlines aren't a big problem unless they keep receding and you're genuinely going fucking bald. Don't get paranoid that it's the end of the world anons.

Pic kinda related

based clarence

I remember when he used to trick more, wish I was as strong as him now though.

/pol/tard here, I recognize that whites show more signs of aging at a faster rate, balding is a good example. It's just a fact, and we shouldn't pretend that human biodiversity isn't a reality.

Do you recognize that blacks are biologically predisposed to being much less intelligent and much more violent than anyone else?

he's been lifting like crazy for what, 12 years now? if you watch his progress from 2006, you can see a pretty stable growth throughout (even then he was more jacked than 75% of this board so go figure). Not saying he's not on the juice, but even then I believe it'd be on a pretty low or moderate dosage.

>/pol/
Someone should just acquaint your head with the pavement.

Speaking of which, have Africans ever independently invented pavement?

widows peak is not receding hairlnie

Dude is geared as fuckkkk.

I think what we have in my family and what the dude in that pic has goes beyond widows' peak user, it's too round and high.

Isn't a widows' peak supposed to be sharp and much lower? Like the manlet who plays Jon Snow has a widows' peak, imo

Blacks have never independently invented anything beyond Stone Age tier

Like 25% of men start going bald around 25. its like 75% at 40, and 90% above 50.
At uni i see loads of different kind of people with shit hairlines or completely bald in their early 20s. Everything from skinny lanklets to fat neckbeards. Its all about genes.

fuaark, juji and clarence
can't wait

youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s
Damn black culture look like dat?

Supersoaker, what now racist.

>their only modern invention is literally a gun for kids
why am I not surprised

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Clarence is mixed race european/asian, he's younger than me but looks much older. I'm white, pale skin blue eyes and all.

>thinking roids does this
Am 19 and I have the same hairline. Shit genetic that's it

>/pol/tard here
i hope you're being ironic

Where do you think you are? Veeky Forums is like 50% /pol/ users, the two communities are very intertwined.

Just look at how your average Veeky Forumsizen reacts to his Veeky Forumsfu having been blacked.

This is a widows peak

I call it The Island

You are basically correct and I'm racist and white

wtf you talking about. Asians dont even age until they hit 50. Even then its slow af.

KANG MUFUGGA RULEDZ EGYPT FOR 40000 YEARS B4 DA WYTE MAN PUT HIM DOWN

You're embarrassing yourself.

You were born with a genetic deficiency that makes it impossible for you to feel surprise when presented with something out of expectation?

Come work in a hospital sometime with me, blacks make up the highest percentage of dialysis/diabetes/obesity patients.

i have that hairline but i'm younger than him and nattie :(

Lol, whites age better than any other race by far

Jealous shitskin. Negroes and Asians age SO badly

I'm aroused by his hairline

/pol/ here, youre a dumbass. Asians and Negroes show signs of aging earlier than whites. One must be blind to deny this.

You are an idiot, he has flat out admitted he is on gear. Secondly his strength is above what is naturally possible. There is no natty in this world that can squat 300 kg. Sorry to crush your dreams.

that's not a widows peak it's partial MPB.

widows peak is

__..___
....\/

You mean genetics, because balding is genetic. Roids only speed it up.

t. fraud with long hair

Did you even read his post?
>Not saying he's not on the juice, but even then I believe it'd be on a pretty low or moderate dosage.

blacks enter puberty earliest, asians latest. Asians age the best, blacks the worst. Just judging by when they enter their idfferent parts of life

>There is no natty in this world that can squat 300 kg
well i would disagree, that is possible at a high bodyweight

are you as stupid as him? Clarence is on a massive stack. You dont squat 300 kg sets on a low dose.

Nah once they hit that magic number everything falls apart

He squats 300 for reps not 1RM

Cool fantasy Chang but IRL asians look like kids until about 30 years old then suddenly look like old people at 30.
Thats bad aging.

This is truth.
I have a big receded hairline, no roids, and no balds in my family.

>whites age like milk

That's only because white women are stupid and destroy their skin in the sun trying to get tanned. My mom and her baby boomer friends used to put baby oil on themselves to get bronzed.

The thing is that black people have no beautiful features to begin with and that's why you don't notice them deteriorating.

true. They start from a deteriorated state

I think it goes:
spanish > black > white > asian

>tfw you lived to see Veeky Forums denounce the natty king scoobicus
>tfw you will live to see Veeky Forums denounce clarence

You insolent fools

The Demon Ether you consume comes with a price.

The Demon Army of the Dead grows day by day.

Unforgotten, I collect.

?????? spanish is white

are u talking about mestito asians? aka native injuns haha. they age like shit fucking 3 inch deep wrinkles

>spanish is white

like clockwork

natty kennedy does look like he's receding

that being said, some people just have naturally high hairlines

THAT being said, I have a high hairline and I suspect i'm balding so I'm gonna have to pull a picard real soon

Just a standard Irish hairline. He is stupidly strong though, boy must get his goats milk.

Same, but I fucking hate my hairline and am very self conscious about it

he's an autist all he does is lift. he does a gf tho

Pull a finasteride and keep your hair senpai

>reduce your male hormones that'll keep your hair senpai
its not really an option

>hey white people age quicker than blacks

>Ok but have you heard that black commit more crimes?

>WTF?

Don't ever come back here ever again

>widow's peak
>scar on my face
>half Chinese, half German
>engineer with megalomaniacal fantasies
>general disdain for others

Guess I was just born to be a super villain.

>negative stereotype about whites based on biology
>no objection
>negative stereotype about blacks based on biology
>WTF?

You're weak

>racebaiting on fit

Ben Shapiro says it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture. Sooooooooo...you're wrong.

WE WUZ KANGZ WHEN THA WHITEY WAS LIVING IN THA CAVEZ! YT STOLE THA CIVILUZASHUNZ FROM THA MELANIN MASTA RAYCE!

who gives a flying fuck? men go bald, men's hair grows gray. be a man and embrace a distinguished masculine appearance or be a Peter Pan hair-dying finasteride using pussy, and have no one respect you.

They were talking about jujimufu you inbred retard maybe if you hit the gym as hard as you're shitposting on fit you'd look like you actually lift

Lmao

Nattywinter is coming, all the non natties will lose all their gains

/pol/ here, it's a mistake to generalize about races in this way, there are whites that age better than most asians and blacks, and whites that age worse

His hairline has receded, but not by as much as it looks. It looks worse because of the angle and how his hair is kept. If he parts the hair in front to one side, it won't look receded at all. The fact that he is losing so little hair on steroid tells me that it's either just a mature hairline that has nothing to do with roids or that it's a very slow kind of mpb. If you have aggressive mpb, roids will completely rape your hairline in no time.

Lebron James, a specimen of black genetics at 6'8" 260lbs. would be bald by now if he hadn't gotten a hair transplant

Lol

*blocks your meme*

T. Baldilocks