Is neck theory legit?

look at alpha destiny before he did neck training. he looked DYEL as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/0Plmo
outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
youtu.be/q7MCjaJ02eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isn't he like 5'3''? maybe neck training works but you're not going to see results like his if you're normal sized

I used to be a pencil neck, and now I'm moving into normal territory.

I've lost overall body mass, but people think I look bigger despite being smaller overall with only a larger neck.

I think the neck-pill is legit.

This manlet is so insecure lmao

It's so cringeworthy how insecure this fag manlet is, Does anyone have those cringe stories he made up on some website those were funny as fuck.

white "people"

his neck is actually relatively symmetric to his proportions

he just has shit genetics, extreme case of babby face and inbred Italian features

Does your neck grow decently without autisticslly hitting it at the gym ? I'm 5'9 and my neck is already bigger than average, my traps grow easy as fuck also so it's genetics. I want it to grow a bit more but I don't want to target it directly, not at my batty limit btw.

are they still on there? I know his site but idk where to find it

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Holy fuck that's hilarious

>2 likes

the lemonade part gets me every time

Not sure what is funnier about alphadestiny, the fact he is so hilariously insecure or the fact that people actually take his advice seriously

KNEEL TO YOUR GOD

dat der celltech

need more

>"neck theory"
>mewing
>Looksmaxxxing
Be gayer PUA faggots

>falseflaggers

Is this the power of neck theory?

his neck is literally the same as it was before. I took snap from his most recent video, scaled his head and alligned with this picture. His neck is LITERALLY the same size if not smaller. He is leaning forward so his neck probably looks smaller than it really is. That would mean his neck was bigger when he was leaner.

that guy should look up HEIGHT THEORY before anything

>scaled his head

>being this buttmad that people spend their own time training their own necks

Take The Neck Pill:

m.imgur.com/a/0Plmo

he looked better before he shaved his head and grew that horrible beard. left looks like the guy from Lorax

My fucking sides how does this fag even have any credibility this is giving me second hand embarassment, Hes like the elliot rodger of the lifting community.

>"So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?"

at his pathetic height he should spend his time training backflips or something to entertain kids at the circus

outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
here u go

Holy fuck I remember this kid. He ate nothing but like... Shredded wheat and ramen, and got lambasted on bb.com for his retarded regimen.

Neck theory is legit real

I have been workin my neck for a month now with no weights but super volume.

I just got from college where one girl whos lets call a friend but isnt complimented me how I look strong af. Very random. Just when I came home I noticed holy shit my neck looks strong in this tight shirt.

My size is the same and my dtrength numbers too, infact I am losing gains cuz of exams

But big thick neck makes you more atrractive, period.

At this point I can even say Neck>arms. Literally like it changes your jaw/face for better while it doesnt in reality.

When I wear clothes, they look different on me than the average guy.

Shirts are usually very tight around the back and arms, and pants get constricted around the quads.

So when I’m walking down the street, you best believe that I am the center of attention.

Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them.

I’m in control.

Mr. Dad bod, on the other hand, doesn’t live life the way I do.

You know why?

Because everyone has a fucking dad bad [sic]

Don't let the secret out user. I don't need more competition

>m.imgur.com/a/0Plmo
you know this is an imageboard right?

Thank you for awaring me

>He looked dyel
Not really. Yes neck training has helped him, but he didn't look dyel unless you have body dismorphia

>They giggle when they see me. I get turned down when I approach them.

have you seen how this retard trains neck though?
he doesn't actually use his neck muscles because "form doesn't matter"
well it does when your neck flexions are basically crunches where you don't move your neck at all.

I accidentally trained the neck, now its kinda thick, not at max but definitely beyond the first stage, I think at about 60% of thickness and now I am getting a bit different looks I guess.

this thing is completely right, also the reason why its on there is probably because its too large for Veeky Forums.

Unlike others here... I would like to spread this more. Nothing wrong with more competition. The likelyhood that we may ever encounter one another is still fairly slim. And before the normies find out, through the usual trickle down process its going to be two years.

that means two years ez slay.

Pencil neck is optimal if you're 5'10-6-0, any taller and you look like a giraffe

how thinn is considered pencil neck?
how thick is thicc?
just measured my untrained neck, 16.5 inches.

>beta destiny

it doesnt matter how the inches are, its compared to your mass. Well you can be a manlet or whatever but then other factors will degrade you. But your "mediocre trained" neck would be as thick as your lower jaw, as your head.

A better trained neck will probably go beyond neck curls, you would also need to do those traps and your neck muscles more to get into "Advanced training" mode. That muscle group mention in herecan be added upon by dumbbell shrugs or something similar still.

What routine did he do? Only shrugs for 2 years?

Semi related question,
>Also fuck that fag he's on juice

How do I get into lateral flexion of my neck while I'm doing neck bridges? Used to wrestle so we had joocy necks but after I stopped training. Recently got back into it and I can hold a bridge front and back for a while. But going side to side fails. What do?

Would adding neck curls be enough if you already work your traps on other exercices?

He claims that his neck is 19" inches now, but it doesn't look anywhere near that big. Probably closer to 17.5 inches, which will look big on a manlet.

It depends on your height. 16.5" can look big on a manlet, but will look pencil sized on someone who is 6'3.

My neck is 18" at 6'1, which isn't super big, but larger than average (19-19.5" is ideal). However, jt looks much bigger than it is because of my large traps, so I sometimes get comments like "your neck is huge."

whats ur neck routine bro

why didn't you just overlay and scale it you idiot

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.
>Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

/pol/ please leave

Hahahah red pill in a nutshell

Cringe fest maximus

This nigga is my kind of autiste. Do you faggots even rack pull above the knee?

because i would have to make it into a gif you dumb fuck and dumb faggots like you would say say that i've transformed recent picture to match his previous neck

if you are interested do it yourself

>i would have to make it into a gif

lmao lrn2imagemanipulation and quit being a butthurt JEALOUS AS FUCK 7 year old summerfag. No one cares about your shitty shoops. This is Veeky Forums, not "bawww my personal shitposting forum where I can be a bitter entitled jelly bitch with nothing good to contribute", mister negative nelly nothing nice to say nonce

It's not a "theory," there are muscles around the neck that can grow, and growing them, you'll appear stronger. Just like with every other muscle.

I have been training neck for about a month now, 3 times per week as recommended by the studies. Got some good results already. It's fun to combine it with trap training.

stop crying alex

you're literally wasting your time, life, effort, energy, concentration etc., on this, when you could simply be working out.

All it shows is that you have an unpleasant personality, and you spend time making other people feel bad (t. omega)

post pics of your body, cus you probably ain't got SHIT on AD. Stop running your mouth because
1. no one cares about your opinion. you are no one.
2. you have not said anything of worth, and don't seem like you will
3. you talk shit about strangers. that's fine if you want to get into an internet flame war, but most people simply don't care for aggression. This probably indicates you have testosterone or hormonal issues, likely stemming from puberty/adolescence
4. absolutely nihilistic and impenetrable. You must have TONNES of friends. Your bitterness leads others to conclude you are unsuccessful, hence, sour grapes.
5. etc.,

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

>They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

daily reminder that Alex thinks he looks like Zyzz

lol is this actually Alex posting?

yes. yes it is. how did you know. fuck you are so clever and definitely not underage/poltard

ty bbz :)

kekekekek is this legit?

Last week, I was conversing with a female friend of mine at the bus stop.

The lineup was large, and few people were engaging in conversation. As a result, my voice was pretty loud, and most people just stood there in awkward silence listening to me.

Anyhow, here I am having a nice chat, when suddenly this Lebanese chick decides to barge in on my conversation.

She looks at me and says “You sound like you could be a guy on the radio”.

I thought this was kind of random, but I replied with “Oh really? That’s interesting. Although I’m not a guy who speaks on the radio, I do engage in online videomaking and public speaking. Perhaps this is why you would say such a thing.”

When I’m done speaking, this woman puts on a smirk.

“So you’re the big man, eh? Think you’re tough? How about you show me how to act like a man?”

At this moment in time, my nutjob radar went off. How come I always have to land on the crazy ones?

“Why do you care, and what do you want to know?” I asserted.

She pauses and starts giving me hard eye contact. “Give me some body language tips. What can you teach me?”

Playing on to her little game, I state “Well, I can tell from looking at you that you are quite comfortable in your own skin”.

Before I can finish my sentence, she cuts me off. “What makes you say that? You’re a mind reader now?”

I smile, and gaze directly into her pupils. “You seem quite intruged by me, you know that?”

Not even a second later, this girl is letting me have it. She’s screaming and bitching like there’s no tomorrow. “You’re so cocky! Who the hell do you think you are? You honestly think I’m attracted to you?”

Without flinching or getting upset, I calmly say “Listen lady. You’ve been giving me hard eye contact since we started, you’re extremely close to me, and you’re still standing here. If you didn’t want me, why the fuck are you still talking to me, and why are you wasting your time AND mine?” I point in the distant, and continue “If you want me, that’s cool. If not, then fuck off. I don’t need to talk to you. There’s a good 20 women all around me. I got options.”

In a defensive tone, she announces “With that attitude, you’re not going to get anyone. You’ll just end up alone. You can’t act like an asshole and believe women will accept that.”

Still looking at her pupils, I add on “I don’t give a fuck. I’ll do what I want. Let me worry about my own problems.” and then I resumed the previous conversation with my friend.

This Lebanese chick was so pissed off that she stormed out of the area. I just laughed, and didn’t pay any attention to the situation.

Fast forward a week later, and I once again have to take that same bus.

I open up my backpack, and pull out a copy of “The Prince” by Niccolo Machiavelli. I begin reading, when suddenly I get a tap on the back.

I turn around, and there’s 4 chicks staring at me. One of them was the Lebanese girl from last week. Great, I thought. Not only do I have this psycho bitch, but now her friends are here too. I knew right off the bat that I was going to get verbally gangbanged.

One of the girls points at my book and says “What are you reading there?”

I tell her “It’s The Prince, by Niccolo Machiavelli. Mainly a political book, but it’s pretty good.”

Next thing you know, this girl rips the book out of my hand and starts staring at the cover. “Ohhhhh this is like Tupac! You know, Makaveli! This is what inspired him!”

After she’s done talking, I grab the book out of her hands and say “Yeah that was one of his inspirations. Anyways, it doesn’t matter. I’m going to read now.”

I open up a page, and begin reading. Not even one sentence in, and these chicks are already busting my balls.

“Hey, why don’t you stand here instead? You can read that later.” one of them exclaimed.

I sighed, and realized that no matter what I did, they wouldn’t stop annoying me unless I confronted them.

“What do you want?” I responded.

The Lebanese girl starts talking. “Well, I wanted to discuss what you said to me the other day. I don’t think you should be talking to women that way.”

Her friends nod. “Yeah, you come off as a disrespectful asshole.”

I stretch out my arms and look left and right. I realize everyone in the bus is quiet, and are all eyeing in on the conversation. I knew I would soon be the center of attention, but I didn’t care.

So I open up my mouth, and boldly declared “So what would you prefer instead? That I be full of shit? That I fill you in with things that I don’t care about? When I talked to you the other day, I was being very real. If you ask me, the fact that I was so honest should automatically be rendered as respectful behavior.”

The girls laugh. One of them then tells me “Yes you are being direct, but the problem is that the way you are speaking is disrespectful. You shouldn’t use profanity when talking to women, nor should you brush them off or make bold assumptions that they’re into you. You have to slowly ease into things, not escalate so quickly. Treat them with respect and be nice. There’s no need to talk the way you did.”

At this point of the conversation, I was getting annoyed and pissed off. I began squeezing my palms and clenching my jaw. That’s when I let them have it.

“You girls say this nonsense because you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. You’re young, inexperienced, and quite frankly don’t understand how attraction works in the real world. Here’s the facts.”

“If, for example, I want to fuck you (points at one of the girls), I will let you know very fast. I’m not going to talk about the weather, your cat, your job, your school classes, or anything like that. I don’t give a flying fuck about any of those things. If sex is the only thing I desire, then that’s what I will express to you. I’m not hiding anything back.”

“And if you don’t like the fact that I am being direct, guess what? I don’t care. If all four of you rejected me, I wouldn’t lose any sleep. For instance, just in this bus right here there are many of women who would love to spend time with me. I know this to be true. I also know that there are women who go out specifically to get laid. For this reason, why should I suppress my desires and interests just because YOU don’t like it, when there’s all kinds of women who DO like it? Why should I waste a second of my time catering to your bullshit?”

“Besides, you know what happens to men who go indirect? They end up in the friend zone. The advice you women are giving me is exactly what’s caused me to get rejected and have my time wasted in the past. You become a woman’s dog, and she uses you to flatter her and listen to meaningless stories and gossip. To ensure that the dog remains faithful, what do you do? You dangle your pussy right in front of their god damn face. But they never get a bite.”

“I know what I’m talking about, and I know your kind. I’ve been there and done that, and have zero tolerance for any of that stuff. If I want to fuck you, that’s the only thing I shall express. And if you’re going to give me that bullshit that it’s disrespectful, how about look at yourselves first? Leading guys on who you know are attracted to you, only to reject them weeks or months later? How bout those free meals, ladies? You like being spoiled? You like getting free shit? Well not with me.”

I take a deep breath, and say one final statement.

“I also find it amusing how you’re calling me out for being disrespectful when in fact I’m one of the few guys you will meet in your life that has the balls to not lie to you. Almost all women that I know complain about their boyfriends and husbands being dishonest, manipulative, and unauthentic. Hence the infamous saying that communication is of utmost importance in any relationship.

“Thus, why would you be attacking me? How about you attack the manipulative men who have you believing they want a long-term monogamous relationship, but in reality only want to fuck you? You’re seriously going to compare me to these men? If you want to know who the real asshole is, it’s the person that breaks women’s hearts. Me? I leave women happy and fulfilled. I don’t lead them on, and I sure as hell don’t let them fall for me when I have no romantic interest in them. I respect them on a level that you will never understand, because I’m a real motherfucker.”

These chicks all look at me in amazement, with their mouths wide open. One of them (who was mad hot) looks at me and says “You know, he does have a good point. I’m tired of men saying they only want to watch netflix with me, even though they deep down inside want to get in my pants. I also don’t like it when men treat me like a one night stand even though I wanted to be their girlfriend. Sometimes it hurts.”

I turn to her and say, “You see? This is a good girl. Exactly my type.” I give her a little tap on the back, and grin.

I look over to the group one last time, blow them a kiss, and start walking towards the back of the bus. The doors open up, and I walk away into the horizon, with a big smile on my face.

>tfw had neck problems in my childhood due to an uneven spinal disc or something along those lines

Do you think it's safe for me to do neck training? Really don't want to bring those headaches from hell back

Jesus Christ this can't be real

youtu.be/q7MCjaJ02eQ

loooool this is genuine autism right?

What the fuck did I just read?

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

>I turn to her and say, “You see? This is a good girl. Exactly my type.” I give her a little tap on the back, and grin.

>look over to the group one last time, blow them a kiss, and start walking towards the back of the bus

Hoooly fucking shit what kind of autism is this

I don't get why fit bullies this guy, he's a lovable goof

>I know this to be true

If this isn't real then the author has a keen attention to detail, if it is real then I'm not surprised.

was waiting for you to fuck close and you just dig yourself deeper into a giant white knight hole rofl that was hard to read

you tell me, corey taylor is a dyel with cringeworthy body (shirtless) looks chad & alpha as FUCK with a tshirt because of his thick-ass neck (and his gorgeous face obviously help -no homo)

>35 cm necklet before starting lifting
>36 cm neck after 1 year doing random stuff in the gym
>37,5 cm after 3 weeks of starting neck
This might be legit

>Just like like my story, most women are simply full of shit.
its self-aware

"I'm in control" sounds bad. Like the fantasy of the bullied kid getting his revenge