How much do I have to lift to get a qt IDF Jewish gf to raise children with and defeat the literal forces of evil?

How much do I have to lift to get a qt IDF Jewish gf to raise children with and defeat the literal forces of evil?

Edgy bigoted stormfags and goatfuckers not allowed ITT

Those are Russian models.

>there are no Jews in russia

Go back to /pol/

IDF russian models

i think qt jewesses would find my natural cock exotic looking.
but if we had children in the future i wouldn't want my sons to get cut

They're ethnically Russian, not ethnically Jewish.

just shows how retarded OP is and generally anyone who likes Jews

That's fine as long as they're down to stomp some Chechnyans

jews are the scum of the earth. counting down the days til that second Holocaust

Go back to beating your nine year old wife in your sand dune Ahamed, this thread is for people who live in the 21st century only

that's funny considering the future has no place for kike scum

>its the current century

Jews have the highest IQs and monetary earnings per capita. Sorry you're too inbred to play the game. At least G-d had some mercy and gave you oil money, but you're pissing it all away on gold plated lambos so your grand children will be living in huts again.

You don't have to lift at all. Just become Jewish, get circumcised, go to Israel, join the army, shoot Palestinian children who throw stones at Merkava tanks, meet Jewish qt soldier, profit.

>REMEMBER THE 6 TRILLION PALESTINIANS ;_;

Fuck em tbqh

There is no such thing as """Palestine"""

"Kikes" run the world, dunecoon.

6 day war best day of my life.

>tfw no high-IQ, Palestinian bombing, shekel-saving, Humus eating, law studying, Democrat voting, big titty Jewish intellectual gf.
>tfw your kids will not be part of the true master-race

s-stop

IDF Jewish fag here, ask me anything

Had it all user.
>cute, curly dark hair, always ate hummus, frugal, liberal, architect, with perfect, perky breasts.
>was sexually dysfunctional and incapable of expressing her emotions.

This pain, user.

>muh dick hasbara
Did you learn English in New York or Tel Aviv?

how to impress qt idf grils

What's it like fighting the literal hordes of evil?

Really makes you think.

is that the john and kate guy?

No idea what that is. He did save a dog though.

Liberals and democrats hate Israel though

Ew

Between 3 days to 6 years of lifting based on this future IDF girl

>Jewish gf
>defeat the literal forces of evil

Jews are the literal forces of evil

Earn five figures

Feels good man

>earn 5 figures

$10,000 is five figures you fucking poorfag

10,000$ is a fuckton here pleb

Both parties absolutely adore Israel.

I think the only party in America that actually contests elections and is critical of Israel in any way are the greens. Ironic since Jill Stein is a Jew.

this

C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

After talking to several IDFaggots seems that the average user know significantly more about your history, beliefs, and motives. Why is that?

when will you make a giant parking lot out of palestine?

settle down goyim

>Palestinians: "Please stop bombing us, we just want a home"
>Israel: "SHUT UP we're going to take your land >:)"
>Palestine: "We're going to fight back if you don't stop attacking"
>Israel: "PLEASE help America!!! We need shekels to defend ourselves against the BARBARIAN PALESTINIANS ;(((("

Oy Vey!

Oy vey just kidnap some Slavic girls and force them into sexual slavery like Israel does. Srsly look up human trafficking data.

How does one compare average with several, goy? I might as well say that after meeting several American fatties I've determined that all mudslimes are Veeky Forums and ask why is that.

Because anons are better at pretending to be something they're not, that's why

We're working on it

Simply a question derived from simple observation, all my experience shows a severe lack of knowledge. In a similar vein America has an obesity problem and smiles often lack resource to achieve obesity. In a way I guess you just answered my question, the IDF has an ignorance problem :)

in europe, palestine people or other arabs are one of the most criminal people. There are alot of arab families who are ruling the red light districts, the drug dealing or the weapon dealing. Beating up other people and robbing elders is normal for them.
Never heard of criminal jewish gangs.

>In a way I guess you just answered my question, the IDF has an ignorance problem :)

Keep in mind, I never did say that isn't the real case. I was merely questioning the internal logic of that statement. You can't come to a conclusion based on a comparison like that, even if you feel it is 'true'.

I guess you we'rent even asking anything, cause a different outlook on that would be something like 'hey, I noticed the average man who plays x sport is usually x and when i talked to several y's they don't seem to be x, why is that?'

IDFaggot don't usually play the anons sports, they are too busy leveling gaza

Our greatest Ally, do you think if Australia did this you wouldn't hear about it?

That is the case here too, but keep in mind that it's mostly not because they are just immoral though, humans are the trash they are everywhere. They're just a different kind of trash depending on several social variants.

What are the Rothschilds,Warburgs, Soros considered than? Also what is Israeli influence in every western politic

I had that in mind hence the "in a way" disclaimer which was mainly posted since you dont think generalization is valid( except of course with Palestinians since theyre a criminal goy cattle that deserve to burn right juden?!). While you are busy leveling Gaza, there's a group working to dethrone the top kikes some of which are mentioned above. Have a nice life shlomo you'll be leaving soon.

Yep, pretty much. Lol Israhell has to be the biggest fucking joke of shithole ever created, which was created by crypto jew roaches with Rothschild loot. Brits and Zionist leaders got the US into WW1 with that whole Balfour Agreement all to "find a home for jews". You look at Israhell is run and it is nothing more than a nazified, apartheid state, and they have the cesspit of the US and UK by the balls to fight all if its phony wars for the "greater Israel". Even the name itself is a blasphemous mockery, as Israel was the name given to Jacob and to the Elect as a whole, not a geographical location. The region was always known as Palestine.

I remember watching Democracy Now where they had this ex "jew" parliament member on and she actually admitted that "we use the holocaust trick to garner sympathy and support". Outright admitted it lol. Tons of lies surrounding all of that as well with so much that never actually happened --the whole 6 million bs, when at the time there wasnt even that many living in Europe as a whole - the zyklon B lie, when it was nothing more than a deloucing agent used on CC inamtes to kill lice -memorials at the time put up showing how 60thousand "jews" were killed, and years later somehow ballooned to 6 million lmao.

They arent even jews. Jews/Jewish itself is a made up word and was nothing more than the old rabbinical/pagan nitpicking customs that JC Himself rebuked over and over. People then were just "Judeans", none of which exist anymore, due to the diaspora. Only ones claiming to be "jews" are Eastern European mongloids and khazarians, hell bent on control of the world and their anti-christ savior.

Rev 2:9
Rev 3:9

>Lift
Not much, you just have to convince them you're a Jew.

>Live in Jew York
>Don't look Jewish
>Go to local bakery downstairs and buy Jew bread (challah) because it's made with a shit ton of eggs and thus protein rich
>Keep it for sandwiches and shit
>People assume I'm Jewish because I'm eating it
>Get to leave early on Fridays and Jewesses want me

It's pretty easy desu.

>>Get to leave early on Fridays
what did he mean by this ?

She looks germanic, idiot
You arent semitic, stop LARPing

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Heh...when the shit hits the fan, and it will, i truly pity them roaches. If that dont say it all, i dont know what does.

Remember that shit in Ukraine too and that whole mess? All more zionist insidious bs at play, with Soros involved with this Move On shit and the Intl RennasainceFoundation,which was paying thugs to take over all them eastern oblasts/provinces. Rmember the govs they put in charge too? All dual Israhell citizens and plutocrats with 0 experience in gov, and who owned footaball teams and media stations. Yet another way to get control away from Russia. People former IDF there too working as mercs...even Haaretz reported that lulz.

>Democrat voting
Fucking noped right the fuck out of there.
Also nasal voices.

>Implying having another arab fundamentalist islamic country is worth more than a stable democracy.

pls no

>I had that in mind hence the "in a way" disclaimer which was mainly posted since you dont think generalization is valid

But I don't think they are valid, for ''''palestinians'''' as well. They are pretty useful in getting point across, though.
You would think that with almost 3k years of leaving we would have been gone by now kek. Sorry to disappoint you, but that will probably never happen at this point.

Jewish days start and end in sunsets and the 'holy' day is Saturday and not Sunday, so if you do work on Fridays (which most Israelis donot) you'd get to leave early.

What I want to know is why anyone gives a fuck about that stupid fucking strip of useless land

Muh holy land

Sadly I am goy

I mean, 'Sadly I am [semiti]), goy.'

Nobody gives a shit.
You mentally ill leftists, keep fighting for a country that is antithetical to the values you claim to hold.

Yeah, lets have another islamic country that throws gays off buildings and stone women.

Get the fuck outta here.

also this whole thread is cancerous

T E L A V I V
E
L
A
V
I
V

More like:
>HAHAHA DEATH TO THE KUFFIR
>oh no! A measured military response ;_; look how the kuffir persecute us

Muslims do this shit in every country. India, Burma, the Philippines. They act like violent aggressors then play the victim.

Nope, you may some arab genes but you arent related to hebrews, you people are so pathetic

Why don't you ask your fellow wealthy Muslims in the gulf states to support you financially then? Oh wait, they're all shitheads who'd rather give billions to ISIS.

No, you fuck off. More care than youll ever admit to knowing. Oh yes, you sound like one of them Rah Rah Rah ameritards who thinks Netanyahu is an amzing guy and that the US military is the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel. Yeah, Camp Nama, Abu Grahib, good stuff. All the drone bombings over the last 10 years killing innocent people who had NOTHING to do with a single thing. US gov just says "oops, sorry". Caught over n over with weapons drops to ISIS, then says 'oops, it was an accident' Suuure.

Yeah, all the phony wars and proxy armies of the CIA and Mossad, showing ISIS to be nothing more than paid mercs to wreck countries, demonize the leader, get their zionist media to demonize it all, then send in the big bad US w/ NATO to destroy it, then put in a puppet to run the place. US been doing that since the fucking 50s.

Lets not talk about Israels "secret Ally" too, that being saudi shithole arabia with the worst HR record on the planet and backward as can be, funding proxy terror all over the place via trash like Bandar Bush (prince Bandar) who helped fund the fake patsies and other 911 ops along with the Israhell.