I'm 5'2 and 100lbs, i could squat like just under 200 but i dont notice any difference in my butt

what do

Lol, not only are you a manlet youre a weightlet too
Get some roids and eat a sandwich dude

i'm a trap

post proof

NO DON'T SON

what do i do to get a bigger butt

Look dude, same as for other guys...lift heavy

Wew quads of peace.
Get APT or ur fucked bro.

Well you sure gave me a boner, well done you are doing well looking like a woman so far.

not very trappy at all

Post some more of yourself, including your tits

take hormones
do those gay cable kick backs that girls do, throw in some barbell hip thrusts and a personal favorite is romanian deadlifts where you go as slow as possible thruout the whole movement and squeeze the glutes up at the top and hold it for a good 5-10 seconds wont take a lot of weight but youll feel it do like 12-16 reps. last K A N S A S ?

Glutes bridges, hip thrusts and Reverse lunges. There, best exercises out for big glutes. Find a proper program and implement these.

>what do
I will be your trainer if you will be my little cute sissy gf

what is this gay shit?
Is this not a Malaysian fish lifting forum?!

Glute bridge, lunges (get up with your extended leg, not the one at 90 degrees), and other butt exercices

And post more pics i wanna fukkin fertilize u

post more Link pls

>tfw you have a better ass than a trap

Warm up your glutes before you do any leg work

you have the legs of a rugby player

Damn you niggers are cursed.
You guys are the best evidence for Calvinism desu like god damn I welcome ISIS because of faggots desu.

You should show more stuff.

This fat nigger is only a hundred goddamn pounds?

>tfw a trap has a bigger dick than you

Read the sticky op. You have to EAT and LIFT to grow muscle. Just squatting won't do anything you need to gain weight.

my thighs got bigger tho was just wondering if there was more targetted excercises

nah, it mostly looks big cuz his body is so fucking small

nice, post more

Hip thrusts. Look up Bret Contreras if you haven't already. The sticky really should include this

Barbell Hip thrusts and lunges. Problem solved.

Keep at it, it takes time & effort. Focus on form with higher reps.

If you want more ass=glutes and thiccer legs, I suggest cycling.
Cycling also has the benefit of cardio gains, reducing cardivascular problems in future.

P.S.
5`2 here as well, but 120 lbs.

wanna switch, I have a huge bubble butt and I hate it