Vegan General

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Vegetarians allowed as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable diet.

Meat eaters NOT ALLOWED!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_and_religion#Jainism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1450169
labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/ldl/tab/test/#what
youtube.com/watch?v=D8WbWzU9bMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody cares about your faggot threads.

Is human semen permissible on a vegan diet?

I wonder what kind of organised shitposter would dedicate someone at this point to post this every single days

I read the final part of that image as "I'd rather eat his banana".

Thinking about it, it probably fits the image better.

I genuinely do not understand why a Vegan general on Veeky Forums is seen as a controversial thread. What if I can't eat meet? What if my religion, or my ethics stop me from eating animals? What if I genuinely wanted some advice about dieting and macros?

You guys get triggered to easily.

mmmmmmmm

how can you morally justify eating death?

Perhaps another site that has strict censorship and circlejerks would be better for you. Have you tried Reddit?

>What if I can't eat meet?

Then you should die in the woods alone, you're genetically inferior and not fit you survive

>What if my religion, or my ethics stop me from eating animals?

Maybe you should stop believing in some kind of mud hut religion that prohibits you from eating animals.

>What if I genuinely wanted some advice about dieting and macros?

There are plenty of more productive threads for that, AND a whole fucking sticky

All animals gain power from death

Not a proper general without links in OP.

>Then you should die in the woods alone, you're genetically inferior and not fit you survive

Can you imagine this retard saying this to great men like Wagner and Newton? You still can't realize it, but from the outside you are hilarious, rather than intimidating.

>Maybe you should stop believing in some kind of mud hut religion that prohibits you from eating animals.
Apart from a few ritual exceptions, Christianity is fully compatible with veganism, and in fact this way of life was supported by none other than Jesus himself and his Apostles.
Pic related: eating meat is accepted for survival and rituals, but outside of these contexts it's not supported.

>There are plenty of more productive threads for that, AND a whole fucking sticky
Many generals refer to informations contained in the sticky. Not an argument (unless you are willing to delete virtually every general thread on this board).

something like this?

If this community generally doesn't like vegans and vegan bullshit, why still try to force that shit here?
What is wrong with you fucking liberal faggots that keep on forcing shit on other people
By not being a fucking low t numale
Animals are lesser beings and therefor eating meat does not make me immoral

>If this community generally doesn't like vegans and vegan bullshit, why still try to force that shit here?
If a part of the community likes this shit, and decides to confine it in this thread, why are you still forcing your shitty useless posts on us?

>What is wrong with you fucking liberal faggots that keep on forcing shit on other people
lol, you're retarded.

there isn't a religion on earth that advocates veganism because it's retarded. now vegetarianism is another story. i can understand not wanting to eat meat for ethical reason, etc.. but animal products are essential to a healthy diet. you can get free range eggs and eat fresh fish if you really genuinely care about the animals and aren't just hopping on a trend diet like most college girls do.

> appear to be healthy even though most are fat because they eat potato chips and other vegan garbage instead of having fish like a normal person
> think they are helping the enviroment even though they are not
> do it for attention and percieved moral high ground

just be a pescetarian if you really care about the how much a fucking chicken suffers. veganism is retareded.

This doesn't even make sense. Meat eaters are the ones who eat cocks of other animals to fight their infertility. Ask the Chinese how many cocks they eat every year.

Daily reminder that Tolstoy was (according to this user) a low t beta nu male liberal faggot.

yes, swallow

Veganism is not retarded in the sense that it's now an achievable choice, especially when compared to the most pastoral context of ancient religions.
Given how intertwined are the meat and diary industry, given how the diary industry is a legitimate source of suffering (Palestinian sheperds were certainly not adopting our modern systems of diary production, which are industrial in nature: to be more clear, milking a cow is not wrong, but what we industrially do to cows to get milk is wrong, especially from a Christian point of view).
If anything you are the one who is dismissing as virtue signaling elements of our conditions that every good Christian should anakyze and think about, so that he can act in accordance with our Lord and Savior.

Reminder that if you insist on engaging with the faggotry in this thread that you should use sage to prevent them from getting bumps.

No arguments

What do you vegans eat?

Post recipes

Plants and estrogen pills

Thats the basic requirement for being a vegan

Reminder that if you eat products with palm oil you're not truly vegan.

It's more moral to eat clams than it is to eat stuff with palm oil.

>thinking fish don't suffer

What's a good alternative to milk? I've tried everything, almond, cashew, soy "milk" even coconut and rice milk... It's always too watery though.

Is there any alternative out there which has a similar "creaminess"?

>drinking calories

Next you'll say you were only pretending to be retarded.

reminder that he is vegan

Reminder that vegans don't actually give a fuck about "reducing suffering" because they will happily eat produce harvested by transient laborers that work under inhospitable conditions for slave wages

there's soy milk that tastes just like cow milk. try other brands

Fish are less aware of their suffering or death than a chicken might be, for ethical pescitarians its a matter of finding a line of awareness in the animals.

I'm vegetarian and went the full route of "only white meat for health" to "only fish for ethical reasons" to "no squid or octopus because they are more intelligent than most birds" to "only shellfish and crustaceans" to "fuck it vegetarianism is easier"

It does make sense. Let me ask you something.

Would you prefer to suck an animal's dick, or kill the animal and eat it?

If you're a vegan / vegetarian you should go on your knees and start sucking. Your moral code doesn't allow you to kill him or make him suffer.

Technically all vegetarians/vegans are cock suckers.

Meat industry implies MORE workers working in those conditions,not less.

Advocacy for veganism in religions: what is Jainism and Buddhism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_and_religion#Jainism
Greenland Inuit, that eat mostly fish, have high LDL cholesterol putting them at risk for athersclerosis, thus a person eating potato chips and garbage food then adding fish will improve health
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1450169 + labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/ldl/tab/test/#what
Crop yields required not only for human consumption but for livestock significantly increase the greenhouse gas output of any country that increases its animal agricultural sector.
By calling veganism retarded you have acted in a way that has given you in your mind the intellectual high ground. The problem is that you are wrong.

- no animal products except bivalves
- all plant products except palm oil
^objectively the best moral diet without compromising on health

you can do it brah

You can make the same arguments for children, or your dad.

Post vegan bodies with timestamp. Vegans never do this. In the dozens of vegan threads I have seen never once has a vegan posted a timestamped pic of themselves.

>tfw vegan condoms are expensive af

and ? god vegans are so fucking stupids, just eat animals you fucking idiot, he would do it

You didn't answer. Would you suck the animal's cock?

literally tell me what essential nutrients required by human from eating animal products?
>protip: you can't

Greenland Inuit, that eat mostly fish, have high LDL cholesterol putting them at risk for athersclerosis, thus a person eating potato chips and garbage food then adding fish will *not improve health

clams are vegan anyway

HURR BULLFIGHTING IS SO GROSS
HURR I WOULD NEVER WEAR FUR
HURR I WANT TO HURT THOSE INHUMANE CHINKS WHO BURN DOGS ALIVE
>Meanwhile his "food" goes through far more suffering than all of these practices combined

Ok, here we go.

This is me after I started my vegan diet, you can clearly see my progress, and the amount of muscle mass I have gained in the last year of lifting and eating a plant-based diet. I'm more healthier than ever and you, without a doubt, see it in my body.

not according to most definitions, but fuck labels

Would you suck a child or your dad's cock? You're just trying to polarize this debate by inserting a completely arbitrary, impossible scenario.

That said, I'm not vegan and I would not suck that animal's cock (wouldn't eat it either), still I'm at least able to understand the ethical dilemma behind such a question: I'm sure to you it's all about being able to say "LOL LIBERAL FAGGOTS SUCK ANIMALS DICKS"

Wagner was a literal faggot and a nazi lmao

Newton was a confirmed autist btw

reminder that vegans are just masking their eating disorder under the pretense of ethics

>What is wrong with you fucking liberal faggots that keep on forcing shit on other people
This tbhq famalam.

How much time has passed between the before and after pic? If it's one year, that's absolutely impressing, in fact you should share more infos about your progresses. Your fat loss is incredible for ANY standard, regardless of wether it was a vegan or a non-vegan diet.

Keep going mate.

troll, but if not no timestamp. prove its you newfag

There is no evidence of Wagner being gay. Newton was eccentric, and instrumental for some of the most fundamental notions of the history of Natural Sciences.

To put it more bluntly: you are a subhuman compared to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8WbWzU9bMA

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

vegan yet buff, literally how?
is every vegan must be scrawny a meme

Nice tits m8

What the matter with them having their own thread which you don't have to come.into?

What have you accomplished compared to them? They were remaking the foundations of their fields while your parents were hoping you'd kill yourself.

>israeli reporter isnt even jewish?
HOW?

>eat death
>become immortal
CHECKMATE VEGANS

meat eaters die sooner than vegans
even sadder, meat eaters health lifespan is even shorter
you're gonna spend last decade of your life consuming fuckton of pills just to barely survive your miserable disease ridden life

how do vegans feel about the use of medicine? it's all tested on animals

you'll need a lot less medicine when you're healthy as a vegan

i think if it's legit useful medical testing, then it's ok. many vegans will disagree though

life is suffering, we should kill the majority of the agricultural animal population,have one final hurrah for meat then go vegan as a planet desu.

cant expect a diabetic to stop taking insulin because it's derived from animals, but im definitely against use of meds unnecessary for human survival.

we still need to push for stricter guideliness in animal testing to minimize suffering.

He's a skinny guy with abs? That's your poster boy?

The diabetic needs to do so to survive, you eat meat only because you feel like doing so.

Watching these 11 year old meat defenders is so cringe.

Come back in a few decades when you're ready to take responsibility for yourself and the consequences your actions have.

Till then, enjoy those video games and stay in school.

Would eating way more vegs and fruit make my digestive system feel better?

I'm not intending on quitting meat and I know that veggies are very important, but I usually dislike to eat them.

>skinny guy with abs
so jelly its funny

Depends on what and how severe your problem is. Try old-fashioned or steel cut oatmeal along with more fruit and veg.

You'll probably need to cut oil- even vegetable oils- and refined sugar. This includes plant and animal butters and also includes fried foods.

Guessing if you eat 5-10 servings of vegetables and fruits a day- including nuts, seeds, beans, legumes- you're going to feel better in 2-3 weeks. But if you continue eating what you eat now at the rate you eat it- your GI problems will come back.

>Implying anyone would say this
Why are vegans so disconnected from reality?

>W-who c-c-cares if he's dyel

Cope harder, faggot.

>can't see pass the euphemism
why are meat eaters so delusional?

why do meat cucks come into the vegan general?
can you read, chinks?
VEGAN GENERAL!

life consumes life

I need to stop relying so much on peanut butter. any suggestions fellow vegans?

if eating meat is being a cuck, surely the word has lost all meaning.

>Muh euphemism
>Muh hyperbole i-i-is surely an accurate representation of reality
Bunch of pathetic virtue signaling cunts

>dyel

>Call everyone who isn't vegan morally uunacceptable
>Use pictures mocking meat eaters
>Meat eaters shit up the thread
hmm...

nice fat loss mate, but you've gained ZERO muscle mass.

/soyboy/ general is the biggest waste of board space and undoubtedly bait. Never any actual discussion about ve*anfag stuff. Just posturing and pretending they aren't emaciated cucks. Sage every time

>implying

I'm comfortable eating meat without moral justification. I am fully aware of arguments surrounding the morality of eating meat and find they have some validity but I honestly don't give a fuck and will continue to eat meat because I enjoy the nutritional benefits.

I'm not encouraging you to eat meat. Feel free to be a vegan.

>tell reality as it is
>hyperbole
you're a bunch mentally weak faggots who's too afraid to face reality

There was a time when I actually fell for your shitty vegetable meme until I started watching this fucking asshole. My entire perception of all of you skeletons changed after that. Also I live in south Texas where meat is treated with the same craft and care as baking a cake and I would be a faggot to miss out.

You're the cucks, you suck off the animals we later devour, and you literally do nothing but sit back and take it.

Keeping that shit beard doesn't distract from your literal woman-framed body

Are you implying plants are not life?

by being vegan you consume a lot less plants than meat eaters

>I live in south Texas
>not a faggot
kek, had a good laugh, bro.
thanks for that.

Considering animals were created by God to serve mankind, and man being the most favored of His creation, there is no valid reason to uphold morals to that which is below man by God's decree. And Jesus did no such thing to promote veganism, so you're basing this statement on nothing.