Why are the so delusional
I'm literally a dyel by Veeky Forums standards
they literally think that 1/2/3/4 is too big

>too large for jelly dyels
>too tiny for fit
>always dissatisfied with self
why even live

Too big to fit in with your normo friend group is a thing

Just another stop on the road to making it. Be proud normies think your big and aspire to get even bigger

they're standing in the way of your gains
they want you to fail
kill them
kill them all

but what makes them be so delusional
random girls are way more interested but girls that were my friends always tell me i'm getting too big

I thought that would happen if i out of no ware became incredibly hostile or something but i'm basically the same
maybe more alpha but not by a lot

out of no where*

They say that cause getting big gives you more social status and they want to hold you back

People who've known someone for a while get used to the way they are and have trouble reconciling their established mental-image with the persons current self. In their head what you should look like is what you always looked like. This also goes for personality changes.

They'll get used to it though.

that's how people work. Be it man or a woman if someone from their circle achieves something and it doesn't really matter if its big or just another pair of fucking shoes they get jealous. They just can't deal with the concept that someone they know is moving forward and they are not.

honestly they seem like disgusting whores now that i'm big
maybe my intrinsic worth increasing made me realize what subhumans they are

>muh humblebrag
fuck off

>literally 1/2/3/4
>bragging
nigger that's noob gains

Guy at my gym does 1/2/3/4 for reps.
He's kinda demotivating since he just looks like a normal guy

Same. Normies automatically assume just by looking at me but I'm a complete DYEL, it's a bit embarrassing.

assume what?

>1/2/3/4
>surprised he looks normal
Unless he's a manlet 1/2/3/4 won't make you look big

being big isnt aesthetic. deal with it

this. chasing the 55kg @ 178cm king of manlets physique here, gonna drown in pussy.

t. manlet who gave up on being big because it doesn't matter when your a manlet

I started getting "looking big" comments like 2-3 months into lifting, granted I'm 5'10'' with a solid frame. I am still a hyuge DYEL though, but you don't even have to hit 1/2/3/4 to look normie "big" if you've got the right build. Seriously getting like 1.5 pl8 bench for reps and doing lots of bi and tri work will make normies think you are "big".

i think it's the delts that give off that fake "big" feel to normies

Should have said assume I lift

no one likes that physique. there is a reason why people get a lot more attention as they get Veeky Forums from MEN.
if your bodybuilding your hobby its alright just accept it that most people wont like it

Isn't that extremely low? I'm the exact same height and 81 kg. I'm obviously overweight but I have a good frame and legs. Ottermode would be around 70kg for me

you're still a manlet so why bother?

lmao its the sperg starts to dump his collection again episode

lmao it's the manlet gets triggered by reality episode

yeah im shaking rn lol

They are just jealous.

Polish pierogis vs american burgers. Eat your pierogis Veeky Forums

are you rattling in your ManletBigBoyBoots™?

how can amerilets even compete

If you're tall and dyel, your insecurities shine like a beacon through posts like this
If you're tall and fit af, you're just a dick.
Pick your poison.

i'm a dick
is this your first time experiencing manlet hate or something

Don't be a dumb stereotype , please learn English before posting

>replying to incels
Stop doing that. theyre only here because every other board laughs at them

No. It's just I'm 6'4 and I take this website too seriously, because manlet hating is seen as extremely autistic in real life, so I find it odd that people spaz out about it on here. I also know that I've thought a lot about my height, taken slight pride in it, but ensured to never tell anyone or seem better than anyone because of it, since I know that taking pride in height pretty much means you've got nothing else going for you to take pride in. I take pride in having a slightly better body than your average skinnyfat, but I'm still not fit by any means. Just cause I'm okay at calisthenics doesn't mean I'm actually impressive.

I just think the humble tall man is so much cooler than the cocky tall man.

>hating manlets irl
ishygddt

Yeah, same reaction man. Same reaction.

A thousand times this. Even family does it.
It's called crab mentality.

The vast majority of people prefer ottermode and smaller. Veeky Forums just cant accept this because the majority lifts for outside validation
This entire "everybody who disagrees with me is just jealous" is utter autistic

but 1/2/3/4 is ottermode

when people say 1/2/3/4, do they mean 1Rep max or for 3 reps or 5 reps ? never was able to figure that out

as in, are talking about many sets of many reps, and if so, how many

1 rep

oh wow wtf really
thanks

The people you hang around are a reflection of yourself

They are a reflection of your former self and if they seem disgusting it sounds like you weren't friends in the first place

Real friends would admire your progress and encourage you. Especially female friends

this, if anyone did this irl it would be not only mean but just really cringy
its a meem

t.

Ignoring height, I can't believe anyone would actually let their physique become so shit. Do people have no self-respect?

I feel you. My friends tease me about being "buff" and girls compliment me all the time on my big muscles when I can't even bench my bodyweight. It's just because normals are softbody pussies and anything more than being a skinnyfat bud light drinker is impressive to them.

It's nice that it's so easy I can't wait to be actually huge though
>just like 4 more years aww yeah

I don't get you guys on this board

You lift weights to become fit for other people, so that girls will like you and people will want to be around you and be friends with you

You get to a good level of fitness where these people whose acceptance you lifted you accept you, and then you get upset at them for it

yeah no one that looks like that would say those things

Yeah I always thought I was pretty apathetic but when I think about a fat person being able to look in the mirror after showering or something without killing themselves immediately I realize that I must care a lot

>lifting for women
now that's your problem lad
even though most people start with that in mind, the thing that makes you continue lifting for more than 6 months is completely different

Op are you sure by "getting too big" they don't mean you're becoming a fatass? Because that seems far more likely

But I lift to beat up dyel faggots and become like the Pillar Men or Guts

this
why do dyels find this so confusing when it's simple as fuck

no i've stayed at a pretty constant bodyfat cause of lean bulking

There are people who look a lot shittier. This is your average normie physique

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

looks like something from attack on titan

>real friends
>females
pick one