I used to think Mike Tyson was super jacked, now he looks meh

I used to think Mike Tyson was super jacked, now he looks meh.

Share who stopped being impressive after you got into lifting

t. Barely out of DYEL

Arnold

he is very muscular, just got bodyfat

still looks pretty good to me

I know this is bait but come right the fuck on

Piano man

RIP

rip syntholman

He is legit bigger than 95% of fit.

Pic related

You realize you haven't actually gotten any stronger looking, don't you?

The only difference is you spend far more time viewing photos of extremely roided physques than you used to. If you are involved in online fitness communities you routinely see hundreds of extreme physiques a day.

Don't worry you still look like shit and your beginner meme routines aren't helping.

>You realize you haven't actually gotten any stronger looking, don't you?
comments made by people disagree with this

Try 99%. Veeky Forums is almost all dyels with a small handful of somewhat big guys

Eat a Hefty Heap™ of my doo doo.

Being able to fight is way more impressive than lifting things up and down. Idk wtf you're smoking OP, but looking like a gay mans fetish doesn't mean you'll stand a chance with him in the ring. You sound delusional and generally retarded

dont you have anything better to do

nah. ad exec here, just trying out slogans.

I never said anything about standing a chance with him in the ring. You sound pretty retarded yourself desu

Nuh uh you sound retarded. I sound like a real boy.

This is 5'11 220, this is jacked as shit.

looks like your mother

Amazing post

is that moron donning a Che Guevara tattoo?

Yeah, he also has a Mao tattoo. Tyson is a retard

You know what they say. Don we now our Che apparel.

How did that faggot get so popular with dipshits in America? Any amount of research uncovers what a disgusting human he was

americans really, really love black males.

I knew about the Mao tat, but damn, never seen the Che one before. Wtf...what's next, fucking Lennin and Marx? Maybe he can fit in Castro too. I mean, yeah, lets get a tat of Mao, a guy who ran a despotic and murderous system of fake communism used as a guise for all out tyranny and suppression that led to the deaths of millions, even more than under the soviet system. He probably doesnt even know the first thing about Mao or Che.

He probably doesn't even know how to read properly, you're setting the bar too high

>phone posting
You're the fucking issue here.

Going to have to start using that one

I used to think Dwight Howard had huge delts

>Tyson is a retard
Despite the lisp he's actually a pretty intelligent individual.
If you listen to him speak about his past he utilizes an excellent vocabulary and a wonderful ability to self analyze with virtually no ego.

I was talking about Che. Tyson was a shit person as well, but he was one hell of a boxer

Fun fact Brad trained to get bigger during filming the other guy starved himself

how fucking deluded are you
if you saw him walking past you on the streets with no knowledge of who he was you'd still shit yourself

Having so much fun reading this fact! WHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

>the other guy
Do you mean Edward Norton?

you mean Ed Norton, one of the biggest stars of gen y's childhood?

LOL that faggot dyel has a name?

Kinda does

No he's a nameless guy they found on the street, fun fact.

he must be like 17 or 18 here, I ve met him before he's like 5'10. hands are huge.

he does

Literally how natty maximum looks like

He... he does?

Pretty sure that's the joke, Mike Tyson's prime physique was pretty jacked and dwight howards shoulders are big you dingus's

>Tyson
>natty

Our true and only natural king

this
mike Tyson is a big guy. im being serious, hes huge

hehe

that pic is so funny

dipshit americans and thier fucking political agendas. fucck off brainwashed cunts.
Read some real books about che and fucking read his diary you fucktards.

The man sacrificed everything to fight against opression because he knew capitalism is cancer. Look at the history of america, fucking ruined and sacked every country in the past 100 years while acting like a fucking saint. Always speaking from the high horse.

Che was one in a million. He did not care about money or power. He could have lived like a fucking king but he choose not to. He was an idealist. A man of principle. He was ready to take on whole nations with a backpack and an ak and he did. If that is not impressive then nothing is.

I never had one of those che t-sirts nor I ever will but even the fucking piss oif che worth more than you fucking basement dwelling faggots. Know your history you brainwashed niggerloving cunts.

>The man sacrificed everything to fight against opression because he knew capitalism is cancer.
capitalism is the reason why your computer exists, you economically illiterate retard. Kill yourself.

>prime Mike Tyson looks meh

If you compare them to faggy bodybuilders who are roided to their gills then yeah, he's smaller

Myself

you kids will have black trannies, muslim gays, niggers, arabs, poo in loos, lunatics, bronies and furries as neighbours. your kids will work in factories for pennies. your kids will be observed by the state 24/7 meanwhile the 1% is going to piss on your inbred spawnlings. Have fun with that.
>mfw the cumminst china keeps your economy going hahahaa

Think you answered your own question there bubby.