Why everyone on tinder is so fucking easy, one girl thought i was a catfish...

Why everyone on tinder is so fucking easy, one girl thought i was a catfish. Downloaded this app yesterday already fucked 2chicks

Downloaded yesterday 2 girls, where do you have the time.

women like sex too, user.

post their nudes or youre lying

You're the whore who fucks them you retarded hedonist

Fuck off chad

Post bio

What's your profile look like and what's your approach?

Met one yesterday evening, other invited me to wake and bake

Honestly depends where you live. Found it way easier to hook up on tinder while I was abroad than in my country.

Bio says im 6'1, have 2facical pics one body pic

fake as fuck. i have one friend who is very popular on tinder (last time i saw he had 260 NEW matches and thousands overall)
he is in triple digits from hookups and even he said that only about 10% of the girls fuck on the first date

any normie can get 260 new matches

Opie here i've fucked every girl i met on tinder your friend must be autist

Pls shave those pubes

Just did

You do know finnish men and women rank the most promiscuous in the western world?

post pics

Im just average looking guy, here's anothrr screenshot. This one is in finnish

You just ask to fuck and they are down with it? I need to try tinder.

Forgit pic

>things that happened
>this

"But everytime all the really good looking guys will be revealed to be catfishes"

are you catfishman?

Vittu

If you're not model-tier don't bother. Promiscuous women will fuck OP if he asks because they're sluts and he's top % good looking.

OP says he's average. He's not being modest, he's just a fucking airhead

Im actually a part time model but it doesn't require top tier looks, you just gotta be average and confident

Not true, guys on /fit just tend to be particularly ugly in my experience with face threads etc. Over the years. I mean sure, he's a model relative to YOU, but you don't need to be model material to get matches. Lots of you also have really ugly personalities as Well, that probably doesn't help either

Agree 90% of fit have below average faces they just live in denial and think that they wont get laid because they're too shy or some shit.

All modern guys and chicks who put effort into being at the top look quite oddly, the same.

Finnish masses are ugly I admit that for sure, but the guys who do look good, do actually look good. Same for girls.

Not sure why OPs matching with non finnish speaking people though lol

Not sure if bait or serious

Again, OP is clearly an airhead with a pretty face there's no reason to take his "le just be confident" meme advice. He has no idea what else to say and has no point of reference for approaching girls other than having them always be receptive. If he can fuck girls within 1 message on tinder clearly he's not doing anything other than looking good.

I'm good looking that's why I'm posting this. I ugly ducklinged and hit a growth spurt into a tall good looking guy during university and that's why I see the "just be confident" advice as the bullshit that it is. You're either sexually attractive to her or you're not. The higher above he standards you are the less effort you will need to expend, and after a certain level she'll be the one putting in the effort. If you're below her standards, do whatever you want but you're not fucking her.

Do not bother seeking advice from good looking guys. It's like a Civic pulling up next to a Ferarri and asking for advice on how to go fast and turn smooth. Or asking a friend how you can make your sense of smell as good as his. There's no point of reference for improvement if you're not on the same level of looks, you're both playing completely different games with completely different rules. Good looking guys can give eachother dating advice, average guys can give eachother dating advice, ugly guys can give eachother dating advice.

Of course many guys simply lack confidence and social lives so putting themselves out there is good advice with good results. But a good looking guy giving an ugly/average guy dating advice is a frog telling a fish to just jump. The model tier looking guys dating life is playing minecraft on creative mode where shit is just handed to him, an average guy is playing on survival mode, and a really ugly guys hardware can't even run the game.

>mfw i have to put on a whole song and dance just so my match gives me her snapchat so i might talk her into a date a week or two later
>chad just asks to fuck and gets a yes immediately

Could someone make chad vs virgin tinder meme

>fucks a tinder slut
>brags how easy it is

Its literal sex app, cant get easier than that, u low iq or smth?

>black girl
That's like bragging about getting a participation award. That being said I bet it was amazing. Black girls know how to fuck

Because the only people on tinder are looking to get laid. I'd be surprised if you found anyone on there who is not easy. It's not even considered a dating app; it's a hook-up app. You know this. Stop asking stupid questions.

>Catfisheiks

King of the Fishes, Sultan of of the Mississippi