Can we get mods to contain LINKies to 1 thread at a time? The shilling is beyond out of hand

Can we get mods to contain LINKies to 1 thread at a time? The shilling is beyond out of hand.

no

If you think shilling is a long-term strategy to a coins success, you're gonna have a bad time

no

>implying I need to shill it when EVERY smart contract on the planet has to connect to chainlink nodes

>implying there won't be other oracles
>implying people will pay large sums of money to access data

The shilling was funny at first, but we are at soviet propaganda levels now. It's fine if you truly believe the two things above won't happen, just calm down a bit.

>he actually doesn't know what chainlink is for

HAHAHAHA
seriously, read the whitepaper you illiterate nigger.

Posts like this make me not feel bad for your impending wojacks.

I can't wait to return here in the future and laugh at you LINKies

with the whitepaper alone out of context of the recent developments, partnerships and aspirations, one can't fully grasp and comprehend the dimension of this space mission to the fucking Andromeda galaxy anyway.

>implying there won't be other oracles

ChainLink/smartcontract.com has first mover advantage on decentralised oracles, as well as huge top level industry recognition. It is far and away in the lead. Considering that oracle networks succeed based on level of adoption, this is a field where first mover advantage will reap huge benefits.

>implying people will pay large sums of money to access data

They don't need to pay large amounts of money per transaction as long as there is a high volume of transactions.

please use the updated version of the pic bro

no

Pretty much this. "Muh others will do the same" is as smart as to say "ETH will go to 1$ because there are other platforms who can do the same as ETH". You only say such things if you are the pinnacle of the absolute state of biztards. Otherwise you would be ashamed and couldn't look into the mirror for a while.

My bad. Misclicked the wrong file. I'll delete old version.

very good

retards can't grasp chainlinks potential.

I'm starting to think that half the budget for chainlink went into professional shills, and we're seeing the effect it's having. Hell, it may be possible that sergey himself shills on Veeky Forums constantly.

>professional shills
are my Photoshop skills so highly valued by you?

deluded

read the whitepaper illiterate nigger.

Or we could just get a /link/ containment board for them.

Soviet propaganda is fine