CBT

r8, h8, masturb8
6'2 185 lbs

> 6'7" 230 lbs
> Push/Pull 2x per week
> 4200 kcal slight bulk

I've been going out a lot more than usual lately (gf turned 21), definitely starting to notice the fat gains and delayed recovery.

R8/H8

Mirin

You gotta be a yuropoor judging from the shit fixtures in your bathroom.

Or a regular college student living in a rental place

fuk uuuuuu

Gotta post how long you've been working out too guise

Goals, mirin
Hit chest, tris. U look good

R8 pls, 5'9 166

Nigga i also have a shit chest like yours. How do you fix that gap?

I lived in shitty student housing in college and we didnt have radiators or bathtubs from the 1920's.

6'2", 210
One month into SS
>tfw I had to drop weight on squats for better form

>goaltraps

Whats your Caloric intake per day?

have same chest as u is theres a way to fix that...

I don't know, if I had to guess, 22-2500.
I've had, between breakfast and lunch 10-1100. Some days I eat less. Yesterday I ate more, in the 2800 range.

Surgery. I hide my gyno by trying to build the biggest chest I can since I can't afford it

my father can probably paid for the surgery but its so fking awkard to ask...

i aspire to get the body you have but i am still called mr skeltal

mirin small waist

Nah American, living in an older rental to save money. Dated fixtures don't bother me.

Work your back and core, shoulders looking good.

No idea, my chest has always been terrible even though I'm far stronger on all pushing movements.

I live in a big city, most of the rentals are like 100 years old unless you want to pay $1000 per bedroom.

165lb, still on a slight bulk
You are like little baby

trap mode

R8 and H8... 5'9 160 manlet status checking in

r8 pls

5'11, 189 lbs
You look good for 185 at 6'2

natty?

6'1 156lbs
Been lifting for a year
Any tips?

Traps bro, do some rack pulls above the knee and direct neck training.

Rattle rattle

Alex from AlphaDestiny??

5'10 158lb
Bulking right now, feeling thicc

Nah but I got it from him, and it worked for me. I was a super necklet, but just after applying this for 1½ month I see big difference.

Eat more and lift some heavy ass weight
Or eat more and do some split, whatever
Eat more

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Holy fuck. I would let u cum inside.

Have that exact same chest, did a mammography last month, showed the results to 4 doctors (3 female 1 male), 3 said NO, only the male doctor said I should have de surgery.

29 of September will get the final verdict if I will get it or not.

I'm 38 and living in this hell all my life.

Merlin hard lads

5'11, 164

Natty?

Yeah, it was just taken right after hitting chest and bi's. I look pretty dyel out of the gym desu

gymlighting and pump makes a big difference, it's why I'm never satisfied
>you'll never be as big as your pump
feelsbadman

how does this board constantly complain about not having gfs when y'all look like this

5'11 168lb down from 250lb lardass.

Because having a nice body is just a bonus. I played video games all my life and I was socially retarded until I started going outside more.

Fitness doesn't cure autism

1 year too

they don't realize that you need to do 110% of the work in order to get women. Having a great physique will not pull women into your orbit, you still need to initiate and carry the weight of seduction.

How are you so light? I'm 6'2 and 180 with abs and noob gains. Also what's your routine and how long have you been lifting

Exactly, my chest still looks big out of the gym and my arms are ok but nowhere near what they look like in the gym
We're all autistic. If you have zero social skills and aren't fit, good luck. Being fit gets you a foot in the door at least, but you still need to have decent social skills.

Great progress

Lol in a year i will better than you

You need to bulk

Lol for all the meme-ing about powerlifting and SS, Veeky Forums is actually full of smart people who are deciding to build aesthetic physiques.

Good job bros

Having a tough time shedding the last bit of fat, am i out of dyel yet? Pls no bully

why is your bellybutton so low

My brother, I was 250lbs at my fattest too. Looking good, keep it up.
180lbs 6'3

hello fellow ex-fatty, great progress man

Can someone fix that lower gap?

5'9 135 to 161 in about six weeks

Pls respond

You are using an iphone camera but it is so blurry.

what's wrong with your ribs?

(You)

Mirin those manlets gains

For how long have you been training?

Holy shit.

Powerlifting is literally a disinfo campaign designed to make you fat while some aesthetic dude fucks all the chicks you can't get.

4 years from 165, injuries have plagued me though.

left side:me 2015

>5"10
>132 lbs
>Started lifting about 7 months ago
Does it look like I got good gains out of my 7 months?

Mate your face fell off

You got gains, but it's time to bulk hard come fall. You'd look killer by adding 20 pounds, no homo.

Mirin. 6'4 starting out, always wondered whether the 3000+ kcal (400g carbs sometimes) daily was real for my height. Good to know, and to have goals!

Chest looks gross

Nice and T H I C C

get some gains first

thanks babe
nohomo

I'm working on my shoulders/traps, p-please. ;w;

do shrugs with light weight high reps for fast trap gains. like im talking 30 lbs dumbells and just focus on the squeeze and they will grow like mother fuckers, don't fuck up using anything above 50 its a waste of time

lmao
post traps
do rippetoe shrugs

6'2" 187 here, still feeling small as shit. Are my legs about right for the rest of my body? Trying to keep things proportionate.

and yes I did take these in a dressing room, the lighting in my bathroom is awful

Thanks brash, looking good.

Going to eat at maintainance for a year, occasionally below, hopefully I'll be lean enough next August.

W-Will do. Tried to meme up some sort of trap exercise last workout, but I'll do this then.

wtf is wrong with my chest? Also, bf estimate?

Dude I'm pretty sure you were being trolled.

Invest in chalk + wraps, start doing power shrugs with barbells, in the hundreds of lbs.

This will actually build your traps. I weigh barely 160 and I have (proportionally) bigger traps than everyone in my gym who fucks around with dumbbells, which only go up to ~120 lbs each (240 lbs total). Meanwhile I power shrug 365 for reps.

See also how olympic weightlifters have big traps, same idea.

RNG blessed you with 5/10 chest genetics aka triangle pecs

Can you give me a routine?

bulking for another 6mo
feels like I haven't made much progress(except getting more tan) since I finished cutting in march

why the fuck are you so heavy
>t. 1 inch shorter than you, 20lbs lighter
what are your lifts?

feel you with that gyno bruv
looking lean though, good position to start a nice long bulk

thank

Your traps look small because you're flexing your lats.
Which ancestors are you living up to?
>snapchatting about your nationalist fantasies

Upper pecs look a bit underdeveloped, try adding some incline work

hit traps bro, looking good overall, great potential

>Frontnew
back pictures

179 cm, 89kg reportan in.

5'11"
195lbs

I've been lifting seriously now for a few months, but I was cutting at the time, because I felt like a fatass. I recently started bulking about a month ago, because I felt like I had no muscle. Now I feel like I have a little bit of muscle mass, but I also feel like a fatass again.

Wat do?

how to core and pecs. looking elite lad

6'1
~182lbs

Cut starts today

BF%? 6' 198

Started lifting again in May after neck surgery, was out of the gym since last July

A nice body is just a small bonus. Getting girls is 95% game, 5% looks. I worked out all through HS, never went on a date once. Now I just forced myself to talk to everyone, and even through I'm way smaller I always have a selection of qts. That's why they say lifting for grills is dumb. If you wan a get better at getting girls, talk to girls, it is that simple. Lifting only helps if it is fixing you from being a major skelly or a fatty.

is it ok if i jerk it to your pic

no homo, it's for gains

No idea what my body fat is, but this is at 6'2, 190 lbs. Any thoughts on what to work on?

im not saying this to be a dick but why post this dyel pic in cbt theres nothing to see

if you arent doing 100kg shrugs 2x12 then 1xfailure with progressive overload how do you expect to make gains