Cull the herd

its a death chamber

It kills weak people

wet sauna bad dry sauna good

Does a hot spring do what sauna does?

Lets you see glistening naked men

Well it makes you warm.

It kills Zyzz

Do Finns really just sit in the sauna for hours drinking beer?

Does the beer not get really warm and gross?

>Do Finns really just sit in the sauna for hours drinking beer?
Yes.

>Does the beer not get really warm and gross?
Drink faster.

When I'm home (in funland) I we always pre party by going to the gym and then sitting in the sauna for a couple of hours.

You just have to drink it quickly, but yes. ANd in winter bring snow in a bucket to put the ones youre not drinking in. Also only drink 33cl beers rather than pints or liter ones.

Someone post the spurdo comic about that Finnish vs Russian sauna battle that ended up with one of them dying and the other with no skin

>ANd in winter bring snow in a bucket to put the ones youre not drinking in
Wouldn't the heat inside the sauna melt the snow?

But that sounds like lots of fun. If I go on holiday to Finland how do I find people to have sauna parties with?

post original not cringe edit

Nah It will take a while untill it melts. And then just get more, you need to take a break from the sauna every now and then anyways to just go sit outside and enjoy the sweet cold.

>But that sounds like lots of fun. If I go on holiday to Finland how do I find people to have sauna parties with?

Hmm not sure really, if you know anyone odds are they have a sauna.

Or if you are at a camping or something you are bound to find some. And at a hotel just go to the sauna and bring beer ( if it's allowed) and you'll probably run into like minded people.

Sauna is good for your skin, dead skin comes off when you're in the sauna. It's really good when you wash yourself after a sauna with a sponge that has a rough surface on the other side. It's good for the heart too I guess

how to not die in sauna?

Dont go to a sauna competition

Relaxes the muscles while providing a nice sweat to bleed out the toxins & replenish the skin.

Be Finnish