Bench and Squat am i retarded ?

how many times does it takes to get to 50KG/110LBS on the BENCH
and what about 70KG/154LBS on the SQUAT ?
am i retarded because i can't lift this with like 10 month of trainning ? Starting from fat, ugly(still is) and untrained.

what's your training schedule look like per week? I feel like 10 months you should be well past those numbers. you're probably not training hard enough

You are doing something very wrong.
Are you eating enough protein?
How many sets/reps are you doing?
Are you increasing the weight linearly each workout?

just do a real program like you should have done in the 1st place

i do most of the time 5x10 or 5x5 for the big compound exercices.

maybe i trainned too much without rest because i use to go PPL for 6days a week. tell me

so, i read the sticky and i got lost beetween using Reg park or Bill Starr trainning.

what should i do ? i hate my gym for not being well equipped. we don't have a bench rack so i'm left with the smith machine but i need a bench right now...

i'm asking this question for a test, i failed this test on the 1st september and i got till the 27th november to pass this test if i want to get on school for this year. today it looked like i could only squat to 35KG and Bench to 40KG. i'm getting more and more worried that i won't do it in time. didn't trough it was this hard to get to a decent novice powerlifting level... any advice ? or questions ?

6 days is fine
Smith machine is not that great, use it sparingly just to switch things up ONLY until you get an actual bench press. Absolutely never use it for squat, ever. It will teach you extremely bad habbits that will not transfer over to the squat.
If you don't have access to a bench, which I have no idea what kind of gym doesn't have it, then do dumbell presses mostly.

I feel like you're leaving something out, you should be well beyond dyel numbers after 10 months. Those are numbers most people start with.

Other than assuming your routine is utterly crap and your form/technique is shite as well, i suggest you shouldn't believe the Internet too much. People usually take up to 2 years to finally reach 100kg on the Bench, so benching 50kgs in your first Year is actually not bad, its average

Just adding some info about me in case.
i'm 21
1.67m
about 64kg.

need more info like what's your routine like, how much you eating, how much are you adding to your lifts every week etc

110lbs bench? What are you talking about how long? You should be able to bench 110lbs pretty much right off the bat. Both of these goals wouldn't take more than a month to reach..?

i'm sorry i forget something that got most of you confused. i'm asking this question for 6Reps each and with the powerlifting rules. you know 6 perfect reps is not that easy to get.

That's not how it works, you don't get 100kg one year then 200kg the next. Progression with almost anything, including strength, follows a parabolic line where progress is extremely fast at first then tapers off and gets harder and harder each subsequent year.

Ok 6 reps with those numbers is much more reasonable
When people post numbers its always assumed 1RM unless they state otherwise

I was benching 55 the first time I tried

>am i retarded because i can't lift this with like 10 month of trainning ?
Holy fuck, just do SS. I got to that in a month when I was a 15-year-old lanklet DYEL.

Let me do some explaining to show you how bad this is.
when you do a pushup you lift about %75 of your bodyweight.
You weigh 64kg, so that means doing a pushup for you is roughly equivalent to benching 48kg.
Your max is 6 reps of 50kg.
You know what this means right?
Youve been lifting for 10 months and can only do about 6 pushups.

You're 64kgs at 167cm you're not fat. You need to eat more and do SS/greyskull/531 for 6-7 months then you go on to an intermediate program.

EAT EAT EAT

There is no reason your lift shouldn't increase, you most likely aren't eating enough.

Some sites say its in the 60% range, I believe that much more. I weigh 175 so 75% would be around 135, I can only do about 25 ish presses at that weight while I can easily do 50+ strict form pushups

Get under that squat bar & do 1 plate ten times. Add weight as needed. Don't cheat your gains by being a lazy pussy.