Boogie will make i-

>Boogie will make i-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PTC_tasting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenylthiocarbamide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, turns out losing weight using surgery isn't the cheat code everybody wants. Looks like hard work and patience wins AGAIN!

You fucking idiots have a retarded sense of "making it", being a fat fuck losing some weight is not "making it" by any stretch of the imagination.

He's ok, and he's down to 447 lbs
from 537 before surgery prep

While Rich Piana is dead

Veeky Forums BTFO

He actually looks really good in that video.
You haters just need to stop hating and show a little support for the man.
He's come a long way and his future is everything but grim.
You go boogie! (I know you're reading this! :D

Thank fuck I didn't have to pay for it.

He can make his own silence of the lambs buffalo bill skin suit when he is done.

He's already going back to bad eating habits. He went to Mc'Donalds, and is trying to eat stuff he should not be. There is no way he makes it below 250. In two years he'll be back to like 400lbs.

Its because his wife is still a junk food addict. Also he had a wholesome, "healthy" meal of yogurt and some other shit.

Okay just watched the video and here's a run down

>feels dizzy/can't walk and stuff so thinks he's dehydrated
>goes to doctor, doctor suggests he goes to get intravene centre
>when he goes they take his bloodpressure, which is 250+/something so they send him to emergency room

He has a fat logic explanation that his high blood pressure is because his body doesn't know its lost a bunch of weight

>tfw you're morbidily obese and outlive rich piana, thifiso sabate, and dallas mccarver while they all die in the span of a few weeks after they spent their young lives training to their physical peaks while you stuffed mayo in your jowls and criticized video games
roiding bodybuilders BTFO

I wonder if he's one of the fatties who "doesn't like the taste of water"
So he's dehydrating himself by not drinking gallons of Coke and Mountain Dew, without even considering that he should replace all the soda with just regular water

By the sounds of it he just can't stomach drinking a lot of water. I mean, I think he is a lazy sack of shit, but I can understand not being able to drink a lot when they butcher your stomach.

what do you think happened

>confounding life span with quality of life.
sorry fatty.

>haha le funny fat guy
what a piece of shit
its the fact that he thinks making fun of how hes a fat gluttonous piece of human waste some how makes him humble or less terrible really pisses me off
>I'm a fat piece of shit haha but I can laugh at myself!!!
fucking disgusting
hitler was right

>diet coke

There are cases where sudden, significant weight loss over short periods of time cause a paradoxical rise in blood pressure.

These cases however usually occur in people of either generally healthy, or within reasonable limits of healthy weight, and typically are indicative of or symptoms of an underlying issue. Odds are boogie, being so grotesquely overweight and so significantly unhealthy, just has high blood pressure and he has not entered a state of compensation.

I figured something like that. Fatties tend to latch onto an explanation that only explains partially their unhealthiness and assume it's responsible for everything.

Die boogie you fat piece of human garbage.

i hate this fat fuck

>Still drinking fucking soda

God, I hate this gluttonous piece of shit so much. I hope the next visit to the emergency room is his last.

He's like a junkie that just came out of rehab and now just tries the 'less bad stuff' and tries to moderate it.
He's inevitably going to relapse, just like I did. My addiction was not related to food though.

>450 pounds
>looks good
Just because he's better than before doesn't mean he's good as he is

He's not as old as rich was

>He actually watches his videos and gives him views

has he hit the plateau yet?

Its not just overweight people. I mean, overweight individuals, especially those falling into the Obese or morbidly so, have actual literal changes in their brain chemistry that make them this way, after enough time. It is truly quite disturbing.

I work in medicine, and we have a firstly little internal secret at my hospital-seriously overweight people gain the kind of "tag" of either OWHFI or OWNH, "Overweight with Hope for Improvement" and "Overweight with No Hope". Boogie is of pure morbid interest to me because he's somewhere in the middle. That he's approached and taken the surgery and has had moments of self awareness designates to me that he has some desire to improve-But he's constantly preforming acts of self sabatoge. I think with a support network he might improve, but he really doesn't seem to have that.

I would like the guy if not for the fact he buys into all sorts of fat logic shit. Eg, he believes in "starvation mode" stopping fat people from losing weight. He says, in his exact words, his body will "refuse to burn fat" soon so his weight loss will slow. Yeah boogie, your 400 pound body will refuse to burn fat. He always takes somewhat true things which have a small effect and assumes it will stop his weight loss entirely.

He's said that he can't stand the bitterness of coffee but needs caffeine so he drinks soda.

I thought he wasn't allowed to drink carbonated drinks.

what a child

But his healthier lifestyle will allow him to outlive pianoman

DIET COKE, FUCK OFF ALREADY. YOU'RE A LYING PIECE OF ATTENTION WHORE SHIT, I HOPE YOUR STOMACH BURSTS!

>Needs caffeine
>Needs
What he needs is to fucking die, besides you can get caffeine tablets anyway.

Or sunflower seeds.

Or dark chocolate.

Or heck, caffeinated oatmeal.

Or some types of chewing gum.

But no, let`s pick the drinks with so much sugar, it is practically a drug.

Boogie is an attention junkie. Help him go cold turkey.

Is he aware that you can put milk in coffee to not make it bitter?

>this thread will 404 when the mods wake up from their nap
Why cant we ever have boogie threads

Boogie is such a fat fuck. All he has to do is eat breaded chicken breast and brown rice three times a day an he will lose weight.
Lazy fat fuck piece of shit. He doesn't even have to workout.

Look at how the fat in his cheeks and forehead is starting to crowd out his eyes. Will somebody like him have facial stretch marks if they were to lose all the weight and get to lean facial aesthetics?

He's lying for attention and clicks just like he always does faggots. Stop falling for it. Hi Boogie I know you're here.

This was
TOTALLY UNEXPECTED

TOTALLY UNEXPECTED

TOTALLY UNEXPECTED

Go cry yourself to sleep Boogers.

You're not, he doesn't care/lacks the willpower.

Going from 550 pounds to 300 is making it?

Even if he reached his goals, which he is struggling to do, he will be comically obese.

fag

there's not nearly enough fat on his face to leave behind stretch marks

I doubt boogie will live another decade. He spent decades being morbidly obese, his organs will NEVER bounce back. It's like smoking 2 packs a day for three decades, you can be healthier if you quit, but you'll never get a blank slate again.

Kekked

>can't handle bitter
>42 years old

literally has the appetite of a child

>posted by boogie

He's losing weight so fast his body is still pumping blood to the pressure to fill his old weight.

bullshit. he's a fucking fat manchild

how the fuck is it so hard to stop drinking sugary bullshit. diet soda's still fucking bad for you. I will never understand some people.

do you people really not know that tweet about diet coke is shopped

It's diet coke, the issue is you can't drink carbonated beverages when your stomach is a freshly sown together thimble.

I wish I had a Chrome Extension to block Boogie-related content. Holy fucking shit I can't stand him.

lol so weird to order diet soda and gogurt after my surgery.

He couldn't just sack up and drink coffee or tea or split a caffeine pill, nor could he go buy a container of actual yogurt.

Wait, do people like that really live in america? I'm from 2nd world country and always though this was exaggeration about americans. Cmon, he weighted around 230 kg! It's mind boggling.
How did he live his everyday life? The amount of food to get that fat must have costed a ton. How did he go to work while being so fat? How did he even go shopping for food? If he walked even a bit, his legs must be so strong, dammit.
How did he shower? How did he wipe himself after shitting? What the fuck?

nobody gets to 600lbs from occasional overeating
they're addicts with a hole to fill
that's not an excuse, but it's the situation

He claims to be a """""""super taster"""""""

Whatever the fuck that is.

Prove diet soda is bad for you, pro tip aspertame is one of the most well studied addictives in history and you can't.

ugh, everybody knows it's bad for you
like, god. you been living under a rock? it's common knowledge
how can you say it's not bad for you? it's a chemical, chemicals are not meant to be eaten, like, omg

In order, yes, welfare, he didn't work, he was motivated for a change, poorly, they make a special stick, and I have as good of a clue as you.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo

it gives diabetes you fucking moron

What he really said, Y'all get triggered way to easily.

There is some truth in the man baby's ramblings.

In genetics lab (yes I'm just an undergrad, I don't claim to be en expert) we were studying the heritability of taste where a "super taster" group actually exists. These people have an increased sensitivity to bitterness. This can be tested by tasting "PTC strips", sensitive tasters will instantly be repulsed by the flavor while others will hardly be affected. I stuck like 10 of them in my mouth and could barley taste them.

More info on the test:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PTC_tasting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenylthiocarbamide

There is some truth, but if everything that Boogie says "afflicts" him, he needs to be dissected for science immediately. Fucker would be a walking, er sitting, lab for shitty genes.

>Blood pressure systolic around 200
>Mfw

more real life pics with anime girls ? They look awesome. Would love to have them as a phone wallpaper if you have of that.size

don't fat shame.

He made it, to the emergency room.

Real supertasters can't bear to drink a regular soda, much less a diet coke.

He's a manbaby with an excuse for everything.

So why the fuck did he go to McDonald's?

says his gf wanted to go there

The tweet right above it said he was on a 14 hour road trip and his wife needed food too.

>needs food
>needs McDonald's
No, she needs to stop eating shit

His wife is obese as well. Boogie needs to stop enabling her.

He already looks much better desu

PAY

FOR

Each of them lived more than he did

I wouldn't pay for your XXXXL casket

The shithead went on vacation and only played video games.
If his wife doesn't claim the body, you might.

This is just sad booger wtf are you doing

>The shithead went on vacation and only played video games

What?

neither will his wife. i doubt she'd willingly pay for an XXXXXXL urn either. dumped in the hudson most likely.

Shut up

>unironically posting as boogie

Win10 updated Paint, so I'll have to quote here.

>Boogie2988Verified account @Boogie2988 Sep 1
More
A week in the woods by the lake is exactly what I needed. Fresh air, friends and family, and some good vidya. Feel so much better.

>Boogie2988Verified account @Boogie2988 Aug 31
More
I may not be able to boat and swim this vacation but I can go 5-0 in hearth stone arena.

>Boogie2988Verified account @Boogie2988 Aug 30
More
It is 55 degrees here where we are vacationing so i am indoors playing Mario + rabbids

What the fat.

kys

Fuck boys I'm tearing up. He sacrificed himself so people like this guy can live, and have a chance to get strong. Shit gets me down bro, look at how happy he is in this pic.

What's funny is that even though all he wanted to do was leave humanity behind he was more human than most of us mortals. He had such compassion and empathy, he really wanted to save us, damn man

We love you Rich!
I'm gonna make it for you senpai
Godfuckingdammit

I actually had 4 scoops of whey today for him

fuck it i'm biting

MY

250/?

Is it even possible blood pressure can get that high?

God bless user, I know he'd liked that
I follow a different regime but I killed my back in his name, couldn't walk straight for two days
May the dirt cover him lightly, like we say back in my homeland
Let's honor /ourguy/. Let's succeed like noone has done before. Let's make it, brah.