How much does being lean improve facial aesthetics?

How much does being lean improve facial aesthetics?

A lot

Looks like Hazard

You tell me. I went from being a 3/10 to a solid 8/10

christ

you look like oscar the grouch, you are not an 8/10

a lot for me

I wasnt even obese but going from 180lb to 170 made a huge difference. my face looks way more chiseled. I still have a lot of bodyfat so well se ehow I look when I get totally lean

It helps a bunch i think pls no bully

kek, although I don't agree

look handsome now except you need to shave

lel haven't seen this in a while. that guy literally looked better fat

take me

hello normie Norm, you need to shave

holy shit

This one is so unfortunate I want to hold the guy and tell him everything will be ok

no homo

At what point do you guys think the facial aesthetics kick in?

I've always had a chubby face/big cheeks, but ive always been ~20% BF.

Im at about 15% bf now, and face looks a bit better but still not much definition. Wanna get to 10%bf to see if it'll make a difference. Im afraid my family will think im anorexic though because ive never been that lean

That depends entirely on genetics.
>Wanna get to 10%bf to see if it'll make a difference.
It will, keep going.

You got some confidence kid. lol

What can I do other than lose fat to make my face look as lean as possible?
I heard avoiding sodium and drinking more water helps.

This isn't even old pasta. That's a pretty good catch for that bait user. Nice going

s-sure.. post more pics

I have no idea user, get a good haircuit, get some skincare like moisturising, exfoliate etc going on and shave if you can't grow a proper beard. Keep your eyebrows trimmed down the middle, brush your teeth, trim nose hair, clean your ears.

I can't really think of much that would make a huge improvement though really.

Work your neck too, fat distribution around the lower parts of the head is impacted by the neck

Get out.

It helped my face a lot going from fat to about 14% body fat. Apart from giving me hollow cheeks, it didn't really make me attractive, but I look a lot better at least. Maybe once I accumulate more mass and go to single digit body fat, maybe (probably not). Although I have some muscle, I'm not really muscular enough to look good at 8% body fat.

Not sure how much of a difference 14% of 8% would make.

Dunno lad

100 percent better. As a former fatty I can attest to the improvement in my social and dating life

I know you. I'm one of your friends, we recently went to a cabin

'mirin, my dude.

>Tfw im at a perfect weight and I have always looked like shit anyway
Being a physically normal kissless virgin is the worst thing ever, you have no outward reason for it and so it just seems hardcoded into the universe

What is "perfect weight" for you? Do you even have perfectly sculptured abs? I bet you don't.

You'll be surprised how much of a difference going really low body fat can make, even in people without the best bone structure. As long as your face doesn't look like an abomination (it probably doesn't), you could see a dramatic change from going really low body fat. You need some decent muscle to get that low and not look like an Auschwitz victim, though, so probably best to lean bulk for a while first. Steroids make going really low body fat (and staying that way) much easier and will make you look much better.

Roided physique with tren jaw, nice tan, low body fat and perhaps a tattoo or two and you'll massively increase your overall appearance. You won't look like a virgin at least, that's for sure.

>Do you even have perfectly sculptured abs
The amazing thing is I do, im a college athlete who probably spends more time in a gym and on a track than in lectures lmao

You could bounce a 50p off any part of my body, I still watch jawless flabmasters fuck the girls I would never even dream of liking me

I'm sure you're more attractive than you think. Have you ever asked a girl out or approached one in a night club? How many times have you gotten rejected? How old are you?

Have been rejected twice

One turned into a lesbian (lmao) and the other had a bf

I dont approach many girls because I can see theyre turned off before I even talk to them, and most of them shut the conversation down and try to get somewhere else

Can you just post a pic?

Well, you've only approached two girls, which isn't that many, so you can't really conclude that that girls find you appalling.

Since you're an athlete, there should be athletic girls in your circle of friends. Try meeting girls through that and since you have something in common it should be a lot easier to break the ice. Since you're an athlete, that will be seen as an accomplishment (women like successful guys) and should automatically score you some points. You're only 22, so don't give up. You don't want to end up in the same situation at 25. At 22, it's not a huge deal to be a virgin (just lie about being kissless at least), but when you reach 25, you'll be seen as a complete weirdo and failure (and you will be if you're still one at that point).

You're young and you're athletic, don't waste it because you don't look like a male model or one of the extremely good looking athletes you know.

Depends on where you carry fat. Some people don't be carry much weight on their face and it doesn't change much at all. Others carry a lot and there's a very noticeable difference.