How to achieve this aesthetic

how to achieve this aesthetic

twitter.com/JAYSCHMIDT_/status/891654564688089088

This guy is a fucking faggot

Someone got picked on as a kid.

Just work out, and thats it. Too simple? Then do a bunch of retarded acrobatics in your combat suit and upload it on Youtube

what a fag

>Wearing your Army man clothes into public settings

The muscle-ups are impressive though, especially for a big guy

he's got amazing strength to size ratio

dunno why he's dressed in army uniform though?

This is like white man's trash version of real world tactical. Stick with jujumifu for impressive weird strength stuff.

>Xhakazette

>

>big guy
>manlet
ll

He's an attention whore

Smh he looks stupid as fuck senpai

>Jujimufu now has a cat and a dog
>Video's with Clarence will be uploaded this week
I've been watching this guy's videos for years, cool dude

aahahahah

the only thing even approaching a real exercise he did there were the inverted rows with a plate on his chest
remember kids, if you roid you can dumb the absolute dumbest shit in the gym and still look big

That's an army gym. Not uncommon to get off work and go straight there in uniform or at lunch break.

It's an army gym. Some dudes go in their lunch break or right after work.

I'm in the Navy and most people I know usually change into something else but of course all the other branches don't wear heavy fucking steel toes all day

is he white or mixed?

He protec THE NATION
but he also attac THE WEIGHTS

this post reminds me of why I must promise myself not to ever come back here and associate with you really sick people. you must have a spiritual disease if you see someone working out and call him a faggot for not doing your approved list of exercises, as if there is one specific way to achieve health and fitness.

may i ask how someone who does certain exercises you don't approve of triggers you so much? how do you get to that level of self-righteousness while participating on an online basket weaving conglomerate? do you ever stop to look at yourself and understand the vapid pathetic irony of your thought processes?

this guy has done zilch to personally harm you in any way yet the level of hate towards him is typical of the people who frequent these boards.

I used to come to Veeky Forums and enjoy it because I felt like I was in a community of people who were just having fun and could recognize good and bad and call it out. Now I hate myself for coming here because it makes me feel like I might have something inside of me that is similar to the regulars here. I hope to phase this horrible website out of my life, and learn to live without caring what other people think of me. Just visiting this site gives me anxiety in the gym because it makes me think someone might be watching and judging me like they do on this website.

If I had my own gym and I could identify people with your type of mindset, I would just refund you your pass and tell you never to come back. I actually think I can pick these people out by now, theres a fat ugly guy at the gym I can tell hates me because I don't do his approved list of exercises, and he hates me because I'm good looking and even though I do stuff that he thinks is dumb, I'm still in better shape and look better than him. I'm actually gonna talk to him next time I see him, he usually can't look me in the eye when I smile and say hello, I can totally feel how much he detests me, lol.

goodbye you faggots.

Fuck the Navy, last time I went to workout in one of their gyms I asked to work in with some sailor on the bench because he was taking so long, he fucking beta'd right out of the gym.

>writes multiple paragraphs crying about anonymous people on a forum he literally promised himself not to come back here

Maybe reddit is more your style pal.

4u

>somehow finding a way to shit on someone pointing out the useless and unhealthy negativity on a sub-reddit titled "health and fitness"

im going to live my life user, and take pride in the fact that i am not like you, and actively do what i can to keep people like you out of my life. ive been here for many years but today is when i say goodbye to you losers.

There's always gotta be those people who discredit other's achievements.

Good riddance.

>you must have a spiritual disease if you see someone working out and call him a faggot for not doing your approved list of exercises, as if there is one specific way to achieve health and fitness.

The people who do that are the ones who aren't actually fit, they come here to LARP and talk shit to demotivate people because it gets them off. The culture of this website revolves around hitting where it hurts for giggles, an anonymous board about fitness is the perfect breeding ground, and sure enough, this board is flooded with faggots like that.

If you don't have a thick enough skin to sift through the trolling, just go to the bodybuilding forum, it's where I usually go for actual discussions about fitness, I come here to call out bullshit and to see memes.

This

As Lee Priest call it and other "acrobatic" and Cross Fit bs being mixed with heavy weight training to put on size: "Totally Dysfunctional and Dumb". And a good way to hurt/injured too.

You're an idiot. That's a gym on base moron. He got off duty and went straight to the gym. He's not attention whoring shit when he's on an army base in uniform.

Don't forget the "You look like Jason Blaha" garbage. Apparently everyone on this forum looks like that guy **eye roll**

its not lacking the skin, its just being legitimately saddened by the fact that people and attitudes like this are so prevalent. we live in a sad, broken world. if you can't recognize and stop your own fucked up negative behaviors online how can you live a good and positive life IRL?

i dunno, maybe its the tren making me more emotional or something, but i just feel like coming here reaffirms the fact that there is so much bad in the world.

lee priest can barely do a bodyweight squat and is so fucked up from bodybuilding that he was abusing painkillers for awhile

you dont even realize how dumb you are

i do mobility work and stretching more than i actually lift weights. im at the park doing that shit while you sit on your ass and talk shit on MUH CROSSFIT. when im a senior citizen hopefully ill be active and mobile and playing with grandkids. you will be waddling around still being a negative codger unable to tie your laces

>filthy degenerate cheater crying about the fucked up world

yeah better report me to the international gym rat consortium

the reason i take roids is so i can do stupid pink dumbell exercises while you do 500lb snapcity diddlylifts, yet i still look better than you and get more girls

ahhh the life

You said you were leaving like 5 posts ago dude.

Yeah I agree with you--too much Veeky Forums is toxic for your mindset. After a few years of coming here, I legitimately felt short at 6' tall and I live in the United States. Now some faggot is gonna meme me and call me a manlet in the reply, we all know that 6' isn't short. People shit on others' physiques as well--you have to be fucking 24 FFMI before people here will acknowledge you even though most people criticizing look worse.

has it on point. I want to stress how even if you disagree with all of what I just said, you have to find something fucked in the fact that there are people here who don't lift weights OR play sports and are here criticizing people anyway. If you don't exercise or aren't even making attempts to do so, why the fuck are you here?

Shut up faggot

You're a faggot and he's a bitch

He is most definitely wearing the uniform for attention. I don't care whether he's on base or not. It takes not even 5 minutes to change into gym clothes

Fuck the armed forces

While he's doing this dumb shit. Some ISIS dude is game planning 1000 ways to kill him

>wearing a uniform for attention
>on base
>everyone's in the military but I'm going to stand out by wearing a uniform
?????
People wear their uniform all the time to the gym.
You realize there are hundreds of people on 24hr duty with nothing to do but stare as a wall.
Also most people especially upper enlisted are married with kids. They don't have time to lift after work so they loft during lunch breaks or in the afternoon when there isn't any training going on.
You're all autistic shits and this is why civilians don't hlget to have an opinion on anything military related.

Sure he did, tough guy. Sailors on average are harder mother fuckers than army fags

get a load of this triggered role playing faggot manlet LMFAO.

>haha I'm an autistic triggered faggot so I'm going to try to personally insult him because I have no real argument and live a sad, pathetic existence
>inb4 cope
>inb4 see he's a manlet rp