Why haven't I seen a balding thread? Let's start one

Why haven't I seen a balding thread? Let's start one

why? so we can whine about how shitty it is? grow up faggot, shave your head and stop obsessing over your looks like a woman you fucking beta

My mother is balding hard at 63. Makes me want to cry when I see her, seeing how shitty it makes her feel.

>63
fuck you and fuck your mom. try balding when you're a teenager, like myself. Women have it too easy, dont you dare fucking complain.

Isn't balding correlated with high levels of testosterone?

I know this is bait, but even reading it makes me so fucking angry

its not bait

uh what? how is that bait
obviously balding when you're already old doesn't really fucking matter as much as never being given a chance in the first place

nah, in most cases it's related to low testosterone and a rise in DHT to make up for the lack of testosterone. at the end of the day, it's how DHT sensitive your scalp is.

Get a hair systems, learn how to attach it and you will have the hairline better than the top chads
I went clubbing Saturday, fucked a slut at her house, a few times during sex she pulled at my hair and later she ran her fingers through it and told me how much she liked my hair.
The new systems are visibly undetectable and when you get good at attaching them, they can be undetectable to touch

what the fuck is that? link?

34 years old. Full head of hair. No signs of graying. I know it bothers the bald/balding guys at work. I'm growing it out to rustle their jimmies even more.

>no signs of graying

Graying is Veeky Forums and manly, why would you not want it you homo?

does whey protein accelerate balding

>tfw thinning crown
>father and grandfather have full heads of hair

MPB or something else?

It's from your moms side ya doofus, look at your uncles and moms father

Basically man weave, it's around $500-800 and lasts for about a year.

i thought it was a myth? maternal grandfather is bald but i have exactly the same hairline and overall hairtype as my paternal grandfather, but maybe that doesn't matter

2017 still spewing bullshit "from mother side"

every time, the sight of balding women breaks my heart

I'd pay that if it actually works, do you know any legit sites?

Dad and paternal granpa are semi-bald
Maternal granpa had hair strong as nylon

I have no signs of balding, wondering if I'm going to get bald soon

There's a balding thread every day dipshit. Just Ctrl+f "/fraud/"

only time can tell, user

>every male from father side is bald
>cousins bald to zero by age 20, same with my uncle and my father
>every male from mother side full hair no matter how old
>my brother got hair genetics from my mother 100%, full thick and no signs of balding
>me not so sure
>hairline receded a bit and stalled 2 years ago
>25 y/o now
predictions?

>oldest brother 48 and completely bald, meh beard
>second oldest 34 and full head of hair and kickass beard
>third oldest 25, amazing hair and a pretty good beard
>me, 23, started balding at 16 and a pathetic beard

Why is life so unfair

You could get a kick ass transplant for less than 5k, which will probably last for ever

Not only did I start balding in my late teens, I also have psoriasis and the clinics here wont operate on somebody with skin condidions

Oh Lord just come forth to carry me home

it is from both sides, read up on gene expression, research is saying it is more dominant to come from mothers side

Lifting weights increases cortisol so through stress you could have receded a bit cause of that, look up on gene expression

you seem to be doing fine

visit some shady turk doctor

i'm just gonna get a toupe when it finally goes, they must have really good ones these days

they do they have human hair ones they glue to your dome for a year looks very convincing even when it's wet.

If you do anything but this you are a faggot.

Brehs what's better for HT? FUE or FUT