Money Gains

Best way to reach financial independence? How to make enough money to ensure a good life?

Stop spending money on things you don't need, buy crypto.

Study

buy shitcoins backed by monopoly money

wonder who could be behind this post

Stay poor or start investing in something.
Buy a shitload of NAK, it's going to go up around 10% within the next week.

Fuck off mom

I dont know how to buy crypto, what is a good exchange that wont scam me out of my funds I ear marked for toaster strudel.

this

gotta study the right thing though

>I ear marked for toaster strudel
Holy shit I keked

I set aside 25 dollars each week to keep my freezer full of toaster strudel. How ever at the moment my fridge is full so I have some discretionary toaster strudel fund surplus that I can spend on what ever I want. I think crypto coin would be a good use for these moneys.

is this some new joke?

Nice meme.

Die

No, I just really like toaster strudel.

How do I buy?

May your life be filled with toaster strudel surpluses, user

Lol

>strapped in

Its like the only sweet I allow my self to have, I make deals with my self were I allow my self one a day 2 if I really pushed it hard that day. Sometimes I go to the store and they're out of them which is really annoying.

>want to make just enough money to live comfortably
>don't want to work for a living
sigh, why can't some rich bastard just give me $1500 a month neetbux?

LOL, I invest in real companies kiddo. Ever heard of the stock market? That is where big boys with real shekels make money. Not playing around with internet coins.

stay poor nerd

You sound pretty autistic, have your self tested. Get neet bux.

whats that app?

Ye, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad time to buy. Bitcoin dropped a lot after it hit 4500 then came back to surpass 5k. It's volatile in the short term but *so far* it's been a pretty profitable medium term investment. Who knows where it'll go from here.

Run a business and bring it to a point where if you don't work in the business you still make money

Suppose - in the best case for you - that that is actually legit. It still means you're seeking validation from neets on a Mongolian basketry forum. So however wealthy you are, you're ultimately still an insecure little baby.

Have an excellent day

>Investing in gigantic Bubbles

Hahahaha

What would happen if you used the money that you would save in a bank account to put a down payment on a house that you rented out? You could rent it for more than the monthly payments of the mortgage, the interest on the loan, repairs, and property tax. You could eventually make back the down payment and suddenly you have a profit stream to go with your big chunk of money.

The secret to increasing your savings isn't to increase your income, it's decreasing your expenses. Make a spreadsheet and record on it everything you buy every day for a month. You'll be astonished at how much you spend and even more at how much you could have saved if you didn't buy some of it.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.