How do I into Gorilla mode?? All they do is eat shoots, leaved, fruits, and nuts. How can they be so strong?

How do I into Gorilla mode?? All they do is eat shoots, leaved, fruits, and nuts. How can they be so strong?

Just be vegetarian. Vegan is too hard due the difficulty in finding foods that don't have some dairy or egg product in them.

>Avoid meat.
>Avoid drinking or eating dairy products.
>Avoid eggs.

But, don't worry about the added dairy and egg in products like bread and pasta. You'll go crazy trying to keep track.

They eat 40 pounds of food a day.

They also weigh 400 lbs.

So there you go OP, just be a power lifter

Literally, unironically, this. But do keep track of your protein.

>Monkeys = humans
different hormones.

Durhur elephants are 5000lbs with just eating grass, i should only eat grass if i want to be 5000lbs.

Youre not a gorilla, you fucking idiot. Youre a faggot.

I'm guessing they have somewhat different digestive systems or some bullshit like that which makes them have an easier time getting protein out of veg and fruit than us.

If I remember my secondary school science right, most of the stuff from fruit and veg that humans eat is just used to help 'pass' food through the digestive system rather than for energy and nutrients, which is why you get constipated when you don't eat any.

friendly reminder

This

A Gorilla's colon is five times longer than a human's. You don't have the equipment needed to eat like a gorilla, they are gut fermenters and you are not.

They have huge muscles because they have lower natural myostatin levels than humans and they are stronger, pound for pound, because they have more fast twitch and less slow twitch muscle fibers.

This gives them far less than human endurance, however.

HE

Be genetically predisposed to be a fucking Gorilla.

Gorilla approves of your post.

Or just eat tons of KFC

Humas have evolved oer hundreds of thousands of years to be able to process meat. Gorillas can obtain all their protein from plants, however, plants have incomplete proteins, meaning they lack some amino acids humans need. A full vegan diet is bad idea, unless you suffer from some kind of condition and you can only eat veggies. A supplement is de, in case you decide to go vegan.

however, some plants do synthesize some of the aminoacids other don't, so mixing them grains/plants can solve it.

>Youre not a gorilla, you fucking idiot. Youre a faggot.

Any vids out there of a gorilla actually doing any weightlifting? I mean, they can train frogs to bench press with toothpicks and grapes on each end, surely it must have been done with Gorillas since they can be trained to do a lot of things us humans can do. Would love to see the max bench or squat they can handle.

How come after a week or two of eating tasty plant foods I can't stop thinking about chicken?

I thought rice and beans was a complete protein?

corn and beans is, dunno about rice and beans

Fuck that, I like my >humanely sourced cow, goat, and sheep gains juice too much

I'd drink sheep milk all the time if I wasn't so expensive
> Those fucking macros

Grains and legumes