fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
myfitnesspal.com
youtu.be/Uzvv_5czpys?t=2m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check my weight every morning.

It drives me fucking nuts when it goes up even half a lb. Legit gives me mild anxiety, and I cut even harder the next day. Sub 1500 cals crew.

5'9" 167 lb today.

stop weighing yourself every day, weight always fluctuates

I read the first post

If it drives you nuts, stop doing it.

You enjoy it more if it always seems like you are making progress, which will be more likely if you wait a week or two.

Good job with these fatbros. I remember the first one of these popping up after I got fitter but I started off a fatfuck and stuff like these would have helped me a tonne. Keep up with the helpful threads.

>not adding the helpful links and junk
You get a C+ because you at least included a wojak.

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>who /moderately chubby but feels obese when they look in the mirror/ here?
My BMI is 21.6 and I want to be at least 18.5.

It's time to die
And everybody knows that you can't ask why
And even if the answer could be supplied
It wouldn't change the fact that it's time to die
It's time to die

Listen to your body

Me, honestly the worst feel is when I'm jogging/sprinting and I feel my fucking fat jiggling. I tend to avoid looking at myself in the mirror anyway, it doesn't help I have lots of stretchmarks and a below average size dick.

>Get to 160lbs on insane anorexia diet
>Still kinda fat
>Mention it to my friend
>He looks normal but says he's slightly heavier than me
>Something is wrong here
>Approximate bf%
>About 35%
>Over a third pure fat
>Just over 100lbs lean mass
>Literally Auschwitz-mode in a fat suit

Okay, I'm going to take this one on the chin. The sticky was right, I was wrong. I'm a shit and I'm going to have to start eating a healthy diet and doing actual exercise now.

How do you commit to only eating 1300 kcal a day?

Chewing gum is really helpful.

Time to pick up heavy objects for fun.

I only eat around 500, eat more high protein foods and drink water to drown your hunger.

You have to work to get to that point though, eat just a smaller amount less than the day you did before and eventually you would be able to do it

Can we discuss these categories for a minute, bros?

If you go to the gym twice a week to do a lazy SL 2 day 5x5 program and walk ~30 minutes 5x a week, then what are you?

if you are cutting always pick sedentary

>i only eat around 500
jesus user, why? If I don't eat every 5 hours at least I get nausea and dizziness.

eh? it works for me

its hard to do.

eat as little carbs as possible. aim for 50 carbs, whatever protein you need, and sub 30 grams of fat.

drink only water. Do intermittent fasting so your first meal is as late as possible.

Also do HIIT cardio to further increase deficit.

you can only do this for about 2-3 weeks before breaking down, so when you do decide to cheat, keep it under 2k calories.

how come? I'm at least slightly active aren't I?

I guess it depends on how consistent you are, but it would make sure you dont go over your TDEE for sure

500 a day member checking in. Some days are better than others. Some days its 1800 too. As long as your in a deficit and getting proper nutrients your gold. Oh, and lift.

My goal is to only lose 10 lbs of fat (from 145 to 135), so 1lbs a week is a fine pace for me so i think it's ok.

I'm pretty consistent anyway. I have lots of spare time between classes on those two days and I have to walk to get home or else I'm stranded.

If it works for you, then do it. Every one is different

I recommend intermittent fasting to everyone here. I do 3 1 day fasts per week, eat anything I want on normal days but try to keep it under daily calorie expenditure. Also, I exercise most days for around 500 kcal burn(running or bike). I lose around half a kg after every fast this way.

God damn. Well at least lesson learned. Sucks you had to starve yourself to do it though.

I don't know about them, but I have to eat around that to lose weight because I'm short and have PCOS.
I'm not cool with it like the others seem to be, though.

Friendly reminder that if you literally do nothing you will lose weight.

Lifting weights on a major deficit (I don't count, somewhere between 800-1200kcal) feels kinda pointless. I'm making gains but I imagine these are just "noob gains" and I'll plateau quickly. I'm thinking of just dropping my lifting routine once I plateau, using BCAA to maintain that muscle, and cardio/diet my way to my target weight. I can always build muscle later. Thoughts on this?

Down from 320 to 200. I'd like to get to 180 so I can be in actual great shape whenever the air force finally calls me with a ship date, but goddamn im sick of dieting.

Why do people recommend to stop drinking diet coke? It says 0 calories right on the label.

is it healthier to fast the day after a binge? or to just return to eating normally?

i binged on like 4000+ calories last night, felt absolutely shitty and regretful when i woke up this morning, and skipped breakfast and lunch.

thinking about skipping dinner too. i feel fine physically so i might just do it.

You ate enough calories for multiple days, so you can fast perfectly fine

Yes, this totally tell's me you don't do extremes and you are actually forming discipline into your eating and drinking habits.

Good on you m8.

The artificial sweeteners apparently make people crave more sweets. I have no clue if coke itself has citric acid in it like most pop, but it's terrible for your teeth diet or not.

Bad for your teeth, generally shows lack of willpower and is an indicator for never making it. Have it once a week with your cheat meal but don't let it replace water.

fat fucks

We tend to underestimate how much we eat and overestimate how much we burn. These measurements are very approximate anyways. Just pick sedetary and think of the calories you burn with exercise as a nice little bonus.

650 yesterday, 450 today
should probably eat more before I flip again
that's the thing, I can go from not hungry to insatiable at the drop of a hat, I can't work it out, and I sure as shit can't find a balance

Based "fat fucks" poster

thanks bro, this literally made me make it.

do a weekly weigh in. same day, in the morning, after you go pee/shit.

How do you even do this? An *entire* Little Caesers pizza is only 1800kcal

I've eaten close to 20k calories before, if not even more than that. I've never been clinically obese, but I've been up there. I've eaten 3 large pizzas in a single sitting, had room for dessert(two entire lemon meringue pies), and snacked on macadamia nuts the entire time. This was just one meal too.

>September now
>205lbs
>4 months until New Years
What are the chances I'll be able to hit 170lbs by 2018 doing ADF and exercising 6 times a week? That's about 9lbs a month.

>lost 20lbs in a month by doing nothing but dumping soda/sweets/fast food and not eating too many carbs
There are pretty much no visible gains but a big number like that is pretty cool to see
Only 50 more to go

It's a part of habit-breaking.

Diet Coke, like any soda, is basically liquid candy. Even if it has 0 calories it's still feeding your sweet tooth. If you're going to permanently adopt a healthy diet it's necessary to learn to rarely taste sweet things.

>exercising 6 times a week
That's too much strain on body.

It's just 5x5 on lift days and 300-400kcal of cardio other days. That's not bad is it?

So 3 days lifting and 3 days cardio?

hmm, this would do it for me;
There's at least 6k calories in there

i literally just ate a ton of peanuts lmao. those fuckers are so high calorie it's dumb.

So it's basically fucking nothing? I can live trough a diet coke and 2 scoops a day, good thing to know.

Yep. I go for walks on Sundays but nothing strenuous.

>cutting

I'm hungry when I wake up. I'm hungry when I go to sleep. I'm hungry when I eat, I'm hungry after I eat, I'm hungry. So hungry. I'm so fucking hungry god fucking damn it.

some days I just don't eat until a few hours before bed, I pig out the whole daily calorie intake just so I can stop being hungry for a little while and fall asleep without hunger pains. Even then, I've dropped 2k calorie meals and still was hungry during and after eating.

halp pls, what do

What is better, resistance training or cardio? Respectively speaking
>inb4 why not both fatass

absolutely kill yourself

>had two small cheeseburgers and some grilled chicken at a family picnic
>tfw have no idea how many calories they were

How fucked am I?

0 calorie products aren't actually 0 calorie.

They are 5 carbs or less per serving. And I know that still isn't much, but if you eat a lot of 0 calorie products it very well could add up over a week.

That's not why people warn against diet soda, but it's important to understand.

Bad news, then. In order to maintain your weight loss you'll have to continue the healthy habits you've developed. You don't get to go back to the old ways.

In theory yeah but when it comes down to it fitness is 100% about building good habits and cutting out bad ones.

800 if we're overestimating (300x2 for burgs, 200 for chicken). Generally if I eat stuff when I'm out I like to overestimate to be safe.

Use MFP to estimate, dude. The buns should be pretty standard. The burgers may fluctuate a bit, but you can ballpark it fine. Chicken is chicken.

Eat ice chips tomorrow.

>180lb
>23.7 fat percentage
>fitness trainer trying to get me down 5% this month

god I hope I make it. I haven't been thin since I was a middle schooler.

Pls respond

>If you're going to permanently adopt a healthy diet it's necessary to learn to rarely taste sweet things

What was the proverb about apples, doctors and days, I seem to have forgotten.

There is no point lifting weights on a deficit unless you're cutting. If you want to make gains bulk and then cut.

Wait so you ate more than this?

I've pretty much made it and everyone is praising me for making it except for my oneitis which is my flatmate i thought she rejected me cause i was ugly and fat although we slept together and made out. She told me she doesnt want a relationship and is not ready for it and wants to be free during uni. Im a grown up man and still have crushes and fall in love and cant get over women. I made it from 280 lbs to 185 lbs with decent programm and diet but still invisible to her. Do i just give up and go back to my old fat ugly lazy self. I cant believe i started so late to get my shit together and i feel its already to actually enjoy life.

I swear it doesn't get any easier. 6'1 and I just can't go lower than 170

I wanna know what fats think of women like this rather than /fph/-ers.

Body positivity, rational or total AIDS?

youtu.be/Uzvv_5czpys?t=2m48s

I have, yeah
not in one go, my stomach isn't that huge

Anecdotally, I've tried to lose weight under 205 pounds several times and always failed and relapsed. This time I stopped drinking diet coke. The results being that, not only am I making it to sub 205 effortlessly, but I haven't had cravings for sugar, my willpower has felt in top form (previously I had a hard time getting out of bed, studying, workout out etc when losing weight), and I'm pretty sure I'm losing more fat in my gut and man boobs than I was previously. Keep in mind I'm also doing nofap, and chewing nicotine gum, so that might contribute.

really depends on the person. I have seen fat women who are fat because their genetics are pretty shit and are on perpetual steroids to stay alive. Others are fat because they are lazy fucks who eat junk food all day and have normal genetics.

we can't fully determine how they are fat or how they truly think of themselves without seeing their full lives.

You mean the marketing gimmick for one of the least nutritionally dense fruits?

>believing steroids are an excuse

I drink like 5 cans of diet soda a day. now I am trying to kick the habit but my body isn't used to this lowered caffeine life. but it is healthier and you don't retain as much water weight which is nice.

You're fine my dude. If it helps you feel better,
>6 cuts of brisket
>4 ribs
>2 slices cheesecake (traditional, and deep dish)
>4 slices banana pudding cake
>??? amount of broccoli casserole
>3 pieces of fried chicken
I'm not so bad off though, I figure my one gum-strip meal today aught to set me back in the straight and narrow since my maintenance calorie count is just at 3k

Just because one cunt (and she is a cunt, don't talk yourself out of that) doesn't appreciate you nd used you as a vibrator and threw you away doesn't mean you can't find a girl. You're in the best health of your life now. Go out there and find the girl that will appreciate who you are.

> I have seen fat women who are fat because their genetics are pretty shit and are on perpetual steroids to stay alive

Yeah I have too, in fact that describes three of my aunts perfectly. Strangely enough, the other three who work out, don't smoke, and work out regularly aren't on steroids or pain pill. Seems that genetics work in strange ways, who REALLY can say how genetics will manifest themselves from the magic dimension from which they come, to randomly and unpredictably strike out at innocent people who have done nothing whatsoever to deserve their fate.

Fuck you.

what are you even trying to say you dumb nigger?

Yes I'm sure big apples came up with this clever scheme 150 years ago.
Also why would you purposefully lie about verifiable facts, as far as nutrient density in fruit goes, apples place in the upper middle.

Any of you actually paid a visit to an endocrinologist? You'd be surprised how fucked up the body can get from years of being fat.
Thank god I'm not a burger, so healthcare is very affordable.
>fatty infiltration on liver
>the same on pancreas
>elevated uric acid
>renal microlithiasis caused by it

Why couldn't marketers lie 150 years ago?
I really hope you're wrong about apples being in the upper middle, because these micros are SHIT.

Read you dumb nigger, I made errors in my writing but the point is clear. Genetics are not an excuse, I know because I come from an extended family of seven females. The ones who take care of themselves do not have these "genetic" fatty problems.

>start losing weight
>don't stop
>fatas fatass to hungry skelly
>try maintenance calories
>instantly gain 4lbs
>back to the deficit
who /purgatory/ here?

this whole chart is useless without a portion size

Portion size is one apple, it didn't fit in the screenshot.
And you sure as hell know since it's over 90 cals, stop shitposting.

Fuckiglng Christ. I don't even want to think about how fucked up I am

I weigh before/after I pee/shit just to weigh my shit/pee too.

Just water weight my man

Probably just water weight user. Keep eating at maintenance, 4lbs is the most you'll probably gain.

She's a fucking typical irresponsible millennial whore who wants to fuck around until she's ugly and fat and then she'll come crawling to you, drop her now, trust me.

>7 hours 41 minutes until my day of fasting is over and i can eat something
father give me strength

so now recalculate for 100 grams so we can do some actual comparing to other fruits

>tfw 5'10 135lbs and still look like shit because of loose skin and lack of muscles
I'm apparently 14% bodyfat but I absolutely look awful still.

> I made errors in my writing but the point is clear

no your point wasn't clear you cum guzzling faggot

>Genetics are not an excuse, I know because I come from an extended family of seven females

Genetics aren't an excuse but they always play a part.

It's better to know and start fixing it instead of enjoying ignorance, and then suffering when it's too late to fix