What is the cause of stretch marks? How do you stop them from coming in?

What is the cause of stretch marks? How do you stop them from coming in?

Stretch marks are caused by stretching

Also flagellation if they look like that

you expand too fast, skin can't recover

What can I do to not expand too fast?

Stop taking /fraud/s

What if I don't take anything and have them?

kek

Skin expanding too fast. Most commonly rapid weight gain (fat or muscle).

Stop being fat? Some people are predisposed to them and you really can't do much, but lowering your body fat will decrease your size which can help prevent them.

Stop being pregnant

i dont fraud, gaining mad weight and getting stretch marks. they look cool, like scars, feels good

>tfw stretchmarks like this on back
>also stretchmarks under arm
>also mild stretchmarks on biceps (hardly noticeable)
>also stretchmarks on inner thigh (not noticeable unless i ask for a rimjob)

The back ones I got from just growing tall and having shit skin genes. I was the hungriest skeleton until ~18 years old, at which point I was already 6'2.

Cocoa butter is supposed to help, both in prevention and healing, as well as things which are generally good for skin health (lots of water, good nutrition).
Getting some sun helps make them seem less severe too.

This all being said, i've never tried anything persistently to remove them, if I were to do it to any it would be the ones on my back (like I said they're like the pic, pretty severe), but since I never see them and it's so hard to moisturize / get sun to that area I never even think about them.

Stay hydrated and if you really want to avoid them then lube yourself up after a shower with cocoa butter. You'll smell like chocolate (and also like a negro if you've ever spent time around them)

>Be really fucking skinny
>All of a sudden I have stretch marks on my thighs
>And only my thighs
wtf how did this happen bros. It's a bit harder to see because I have dark skin, but I was never fat. I was a lanklet for most of my life.

Put some vitamin e on it should help a bit.

Same here literally a skeleton and have stretch marks on thighs and back

i'm so sick and fucking tired of the photo shop
show me something natural
like ass cheek with stretch marks

Kendrick is such a faggot

That line is just virtue signalling to feminists / "fuck your beauty standards" types for no reason

Are those really strech marks? Usually the scars are lighter in color than the skin surrounding them.

are you lifting?

>That line is just virtue signalling to feminists / "fuck your beauty standards" types for no reason
ironically, feminists flipped out at him on social media for that line kek.

Fresh stretch marks can be as dark as purple depending on severity because they are like a wound. Light stretch marks are aged and healed scars.