How young is too young to start weight training?

How young is too young to start weight training?

It wasn't offered until high school and now, years later, I feel like I lost a lot of valuable time.

High school is probably ideal time to start. Even rippletits who believes 85 year old.grandmas should do weights says kids can't train and you should only show them how to do the lifts.

I love fit little girls, around 11 years old. So start a little younger than that?

Most well known Olympic weight lifters trained in their early teens like 13, even as young as 12.

my WL coach teaches his 8 year old daughter and she might have been training even earlier

so around that age

obviously he's not having her run a german volume training routine but she does snatch and clean and jerk and squats

Imagine her doing this on dick

thats retarded fucking bullshit kys

two younger girls in my gym were multi-time national medalists by the time they were 13 and we currently have other 13/14 year old girls who are just starting aloung with some even younger kids who lift aswell

if the kid is old enough to play a sport in any actual capacity they are old enough to weighttrain

If you're talking olympic level there's a question of when you want them to peak. Lots of athletes burn out going too hard in juniors and fail to capitalize in what should be the best years of their careers

Do it if you want to be same height as those little girls ;)

Came here to post the same

hey FUCK bitches

Took longer than I thought for someone to post this.

inb4 "imagine her squatting on your dick" in 3, 2...

Ilya Ilyin was 8 when he started

kek

Girls stop growing waayy earlier dipshit. Why do gymnasts end up stunted and fucked up too ?

>reddit
>posts like a /pol/ster

i smell a fucking rat

Reddit and /pol/ have become one since the election.

Also came for this

Because it's more advantageous for them to be smaller, so the smaller girls do better and get more recognition.

just think about it LOGICALLY

Like the other user said, it's more advantageous for them to be smaller, so the ones that excel are smaller and the ones that aren't smaller do something else

>5'9"
no thanks

Wow she had a perfect neck position and he told her to keep her chin up during a squat, what a terrible father.

That would be so wrong!

Kids can train as early as elementary school, but the focus should be on developing good movement patterns, balance, form, coordination, agility, strength, and just overall athleticism rather than hypertrophy or anything else since they don't have the hormomes to support it anyway. So teach them compound lifts or even oly lifting since it really emphasizes power/explosiveness and since they are young it's a prime opportunity for them to learn the technical skills needed to perform the lifts.

>cardio is the same as weight training

Shit made me stay manlet bros

Started lifting almost 5 years ago, when I was 15-16ish, according to an endocrinologist my body produced a lot of testosterone that caused my growth plates to close prematurely

Now im stuck with my 1.7m REEEEEEEEE

Please if you're an underage fag wanting to lift, wait at least until you're 18 or youre already tall enough.

I was 190cm at 16, played videogames since elementary and didn't do sports

It's genetics

This.

I thought you weren't supposed to keep your chin up during a squat?

>tfw never have Klokov as your father

You probably shouldn't start until after you hit puberty. If someone becomes musclebound before that then they don't grow because large muscle tissue won't stretch as a kid becomes taller.

Google Richard Sandrak. His dad made him start lifting at age 5 and hes now a 5'8 manlet.

Here's what he actually says doofus. From PPST.

>HKJ in the background
that would be naisu, desu ne

jesus just end me

High bar you are, low bar u look down.

>implying I'm going to let anyone have sex with my daughter

She's goint to die a virgin.

I'd start my kids around 9-10

No, you fucking retard.
When Rippletits says kids can't train, he means they lack the dedication, and obviously you shouldn't force a kid to lift. If they see it as play, and legitimately enjoy it, they can start lifting as soon as they have mastered walking.

>implying I'm going to let anyone else have sex with my daughter

fyp

Not having kids at all is truly the best option.

>3-4 months of witching hour
>more months of more tears.
>more years, more tears.
>good luck getting them out of your house when they're of age.

>never gonna have that awesome sex life again with your partner.

>partner may leave you and make you pay child support.

Where can I buy a set of those weights in the UK?

Top jej