So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of fitness?

So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of fitness?

Does she lift too, or does she think it's a vain shallow hobby?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sandraprikker/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My waifu is extremely supportive

>girlfriend

>does some shitty brosplit
>Doesn't pay attention to diet
>Has made no progress in the past year
>Too stubborn to learn
>Gained 10 lbs of presumably fat

Who is this goddess

she has a penis doesn't she

>implying

>inb4 spoon feeding
Sandra Prikker
instagram.com/sandraprikker/?hl=en

>thinks I exercise too much
>thinks my job is too busy
>sleeps 10+ hrs, more if allowed to
>complains if I don't do everything with her
>threw a tantrum last major exercise session
>thinks the human body can't adapt to heavy weights (or anything else)

Otherwise she's great. She likes to tease me about anything she can and abhors being called out on i, but what human isn't like that

Also has a chubby body that is my to my tastes (avoiding complete braphog with some level of diet control). And she is beginning to exercise on her own accord

Supports me, exercises too. We don't typically train together but push and learn with one another.

You sound like a real beta cuck. Why do you put up with that? How poor/ugly are you?

> but what human isn't like that

Any decent one. Sure we all like to ease but if you throw a "tantrum" or if you can't take getting teased back or called out you are fucked in the head.
You all need to stop settling for such shitty partners, no wonder Veeky Forums thinks women are all evil.

This. Everyone teases, but a decent person can say sorry if they're called out on it or poke at a sensitive topic.

It's the line between just teasing a friend or a partner and being an asshole and flat out insulting them.

Your partner sounds pretty damn self centered, like, who the fuck thinks it's cool for a partner to complain about not being involved in literally everything? Let alone throwing a tantrum like a fucking 4 year old.

she sounds like an unbearable person to be around

hah no

If this doesn't describe my love life. She finally supported my exercise after how long I lasted and how many times I made her cum

I'm attractive enough to make her insecure, which allows me to call her out on stupid shit. Apart from her shitty attitude to fitness she's good.

I think its impossible to have someone that is good on all fronts (fit, attractive, sane, smart, rich and isn't cheating all the time). Everyone is a fuckup in some way

My ex set her status to in a relationship today. I know it's best for her and she's far away now, but selfishly I just feel upset.

To be honest I wouldn't date a girl who's not into fitness.
The moment I hear "stop spending so much time in the gym and eat junk food once in a while," I say "pack it up toots and hit the bricks. You're not welcome in my life any more."

Why do I find OPs pic attractive? Normally lean chicks are gross af... Is it because she still has tits?

She's into it. LDR at the moment but only for a few months. I'm sending her lots of selfies, especially after a workout.

She generally responds with videos of her touching herself. I have no way to verify if she's ACTUALLY masturbating to my pictures but I'm pretty sure she's getting wet from them.

They're pretty sexy images if I say so myself.

>Understands lifting weights / being fit is my thing
>doesn't like me taking supps like protein / pre
>wants me to have more fat as she likes that to cuddle
>She goes to yoga / does walking with friends and family
>Eats very little due to small stature (160cm)
>Leaves me food on her plate so I can eat big
>Happy that I can pick her up and carry her

It's alright. There's a reason we're getting married and it goes beyond her opinion of my hobby

Legend of Korra is so fucking shitty I can make an essay on why it's so terrible. What a waste to cosplay Korra when she could've just cosplayed someone with actual personality (Azula, Ty Lee, that earthbending girl that liked Zuko, etc)

she does yoga

check em

shut up the drawing was based off this pic

You ever pick her up to fuck her? Like your elbows under her knees with you standing up so she falls into your dick?

My favorite part of being big and fucking petite girls is the face they make when you scoop them up and use them as a fleshlight. I don't even think it's that pleasurable of a position for them but I know they like the experience.

sunk cost fallacy

> was a pro swimmer
> never left gym / cross
> petite and perky
> shit diet because she can't gain weight
> makes me eat lots of desserts and sweet stuff

I hope you understand that Veeky Forums is the last people you have to explain yourself to.

This board is a bunch of salty refugees from /r9k/ who barely lift, or just started a month ago and will give up in three.

You're right about the bunch of people here being /r9k/ morons or barely even lifting, but I fit neither of those descriptions and still think his partner sounds kind of shitty.

No-one's saying he has to explain himself, but it doesn't sound healthy at all.

She's in her school's volleyball team and she enjoys jogging, more of an outdoors girl than a gym girl. She loves that I lift and is very supportive of it, even cooks for me.

She's pretty young, but I think we'll be just fine.

She works out more often than me. But also, she kinda momsciences with creatine and stuff. Jakes on her though, cuz I'm not natty

Korra

>in her school's volleyball team
How old is she?

She graduates next year so we're being very patient. Her friends think I'm weird but whatever I love her and she loves me so it doesn't really matter.

Me and my GF of 3 months/best friend of 6 years just started working out together.

It's really comfy and it's nice since she stays at home and does college while I work.

>wake up, do some cardio normally HIIT
>get back to my apartment, she makes me breakfast while I shower and get ready for work
>sit down, eat breakfast together before I leave
>get home from work, we go to the gym
>one of us cooks dinner
>other cleans up

Truly comfy. I'm seriously considering getting engaged to her. I'm only 21 tho, seems like you should be getting married around 35 nowadays

You were memeing but were not that far off

>She's pretty young
>Her friends think I'm weird

You're a pedo dating a 16 y/o aren't you?

>

>17
What's the age spread?

17-23

the other dude wasn't me, but I am dating a girl 7 years younger

jesus dude i was gonna say she's 17 and I'm 21 as a meme but you're a fucking creep

Is this like irl korra? Sauce?

It's legal and it's consensual, what is the problem exactly?

It's just a jealous 25 year old feminist.

>Is this like irl korra? Sauce?
Sandra Prikker

maybe if you're in third world shithole

let me guess, you're some guy in his mid to late 20s dating a 17 year old high schooler because you cant get anyone your own age since you disgust all of them and only a girl that young would go to you for your age/"maturity", and your excuse for it is that "all women my age are horrible, i want a young girl who hasnt had 50 miles of dick in her" huh

All of them made fun of my devotion. I dont have a great physique but I can bench 225 for 12, squat 405, deadlift 525. I'm 26 and 5'10. I mainly train for strength on the big 3. Lifting is my hobby and I get shit for it. Idk, I'm definitely look like I lift and I think its just casual joking but god damn, everyone gives me shit for looking like I lift but not being 10% bf

>implying gf

bingo

>calling you out for being a pathetic creep out of college who trolls high schools for fatherless girls because girls his own age are disgusted by him makes me a feminist

jesus imagine being such a loser that you've graduated college and you tell your friends/family that you're literally dating a high schooler

>17-23
>dating a girl 7 years younger

The only time it is normal for a guy out of high school to date a high schooler is if he is a college freshman and she's a senior because they started dating in high school, and even then it never lasts.

If you're a college sophomore or older dating a high school girl just kill yourself you waste of oxygen

she loves it. doesn't really care about muscle size/bf%, rather the strength to hold her down/throw her around/etc. started lifting 2mos ago so still got a ways to go but it already drives her crazy. also we have a kind of breadwinner/housewife thing going on, so she cooks all our meals and is much more knowledgeable about nutrition/macros than I am. feel like I'm living the dream

whatever you say, HAES

>guy says there waiting
>he's a pedo

Christ on a stick he's not fucking her, what more do you want? It's not that big of an age gap there. Take it easy roastie.

I feel like they like to shit test me by calling me obsessed with exercise because I make a conscious effort to stay healthy. I guess they think they're taking me down a notch because I wasn't born with this beach body.

Relationships with younger girls are more likely to last, hag. I would marry a 14 year old if it was legal and socially acceptable, but instead I have to find the 1 in a 100,000 20 year old who isn't totally deformed from years of binge drinking or a Marxist.

By """exploiting""" a high schooler's youth to have a relationship, he is saving her from getting """exploited""" by 50 guys while she is destroying her body binge-drinking in college to fill the void left by not having a reason for being.

Oh no that guy wasn't me, we started banging like two months into the relationship. Your point still stands tho.

My gf is overweight and won't go to the gym, and tries to get me not to go all the time. Sucks

Dump her, we're your gf now

Sweet girl, likes that I'm getting in the best shape of my life because I have a lot of expendable time right now.
At the same time it makes her feel more self conscious because she works a lot and just wants to pass out when she gets home.
Went with her to the gym yesterday actually and she stopped 2/3 of the way through because she couldn't even lift the bar for OHP on the smith machine, tried explaining that numbers don't mean shit, exercise your body not your ego, but I find it really difficult to motivate women compared to my guy friends.
She does her best though and has never told me not to workout or suppressed me from working out due to insecurities.

Stop fucking watching her Facebook page you faggot

>pack it up toots and hit the bricks
thank you

you're fat aren't you

finding a legit marxist qt who actually reada theory and isn't just a identitarian liberal who likes El Che posters is pretty hard too tbqh

ngl conservative girls are best because they're not turbosluts and there's no real scarcity of them

>I'm seriously considering getting engaged to her. I'm only 21 tho, seems like you should be getting married around 35 nowadays

Don't wait for 35 (she'll leave you by then), but don't get engaged at until she is out of college and in her career. That way you can know what you life will really be like.

Da fuck nigga. You expect me to read that shit?

220lbs. Youre average with average lifts aren't you

My wife used to workout a lot between lifting and kickboing. She fell out of it but finally went back with me the other day. Pushes me to do extra reps, makes me follow good form. I wish she were more consistent but I love working out with her.

This is absolutely repulsive.

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

wrong, ottermode manlet with dyel tier lifts

kys pedo

The guy in the pic didn't have sex with his wife until she was 16.

>manlet
Aka 15 years old.

the delaware AOC being 7 thing is a misconception and actually has to do with rape punishment. 7 and under, rape was punishable by death; above 7 and it was a certain amt of years in prison.

obviously not the law in place any more, 7 is an arbitrary line to draw for child/adult rape punishment

i wish, 18 and 5'7 135lbs, 155 benchies

it's not salveagable is it

My girlfriend and I go to the gym together, she actually got me into lifting. She pushes me and knows good form, unfortunately she is helpful, so we end up with the odd orbiter every now and then.

You should tell her how much you enjoy it user, she will probably love to hear it.

banging teenagers is high test

Dude you're a skinny-fat 18 year old. You're still a child in the eyes of the world. But you won't be in 3 years. Better make those 3 years count

>tfw she left me after 4.5 years a week ago

My girlfriend goes to the gym with me and we usually workout together

>So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of fitness?
She likes that I look fit and muscular

>Does she lift too, or does she think it's a vain shallow hobby?
She doesn't lift and that's good because I don't want her to see me flirting with fit chicks at the gym

Holy fucking shit dude. Read what you just copied and pasted there. Did you even read it?

jesus

She supports me and she's started asking for help losing weight and getting fit too. In her own words she "doesn't want to lose (me) by getting a belly."

yooooo

>benches bodyweight for 12 and not even 2x bw squat
>calls other people average
Lmaoing @ u, tubs

She's worried I'm going to seriously injure myself squatting ~200lbs because she's from a nation of tiny people and doesn't know much about weightlifting.

She's liking the results so far and I think she's interested in doing some training. I don't really want to push her to do it but we want to have kids soon and I think it'd be good for her to get stronger before getting pregnant.

>Blaming age of consent on Jews

Gee, them Jews sure are productive and have some real attention to detail when it comes to running the entire world from the shadows. Maybe we should just let them.

FATHER FORGIVE ME

She's a cardio bunny and supports my going to the gym, but doesn't understand the concept of rest days and the importance of sleep in weight training.

She doesn't care and says it's unnecessary. I was never out of shape, just normal healthy normie type of guy and she says that was good enough. Also sometimes gets annoyed when I turn down sharing some food because I think it's unhealthy.

Doesn't matter though, I need to be fit because it makes me feel good.

>Sandra Prikker
Is that Hebrew on her tattoo there? She at least does not have a Jewish name or Jewish facial features.
Hard to tell what the tattoo is because of low res.

fuckign shit my DICK

lol holy shit you're a fucking retard
You think 23 year old dating a 17 year old is "being a creep"? This is your brain on American culture.
It would be perfectly normal even for a 30 year old man to be dating a 16 year old girl. That was a common age difference in marriages for tens of thousands of years.

16 year olds are adults so its impossible to be a pedo if you're dating one. Fucking American retards.

Literally every 1st world country has 15 or 16 as the age of consent except USA. USA is an insane exercise in feminist politics.