Handsome

I realised I'm fucking handsome
the kind of 8/10 and probably going to be 10/10 when I'm done with my late puberty(still facial hair growing, gained a cm this year, 21yo)
The funny thing is that I was a really average kid
I haven't quite accepted the current reality though, it's just fucking weird noticing it now

People usually compliment me on my looks, even if I'm not well dressed at all. Cougars will always, everytime, call me handsome, no matter the situation. I've been told numerous times this year to become a model and an actor.
I watched the looks redpill video and boom, like a truthbomb, it's just the way I'm treated.

I apologize for the ego massage post, but this happened so suddenly, I browse Veeky Forums since 2012 in highschool and I had settled down with being an average joe idea. Being a new handsome feels fucking great

Anyone else here late face developers?
There's gotta be an user here who feels the same

also, to keep it health related, what should I do to take better care of my skin?

Did you get laid, though.

I have a gf, we're together for 3 years now
not gonna let her go even if I become Tom Cruise beauty level

you might be retarded

You're a big boy.

use a lot of moisturizer and sunscreen. also i know what you mean about feeling handsome all of a sudden. i hit puberty really late, so all throughout high school i looked like an 8th grader. after high school i lost a lot of weight and got really lean, grew like 3 or 4 inches taller (6'1 now - still growing), and started lifting. it was a shock to me all of a sudden when i started noticing girls checking me out

this reads a lot like an opie whos gonna become a mass shooter in a year or two

now get big senpai, ascend to god tier dont settle for what u are now

Happened to me in University OP

Feels good to be handsome, but it's really alienating to become this way later in life. People who grew up good looking received positive feedback their whole life and just think people are nice.

I, on the other hand, saw how I slowly went from being treated poorly to with respect and admiration just based on how I looked.

Even my own mother is far nicer to me and more forgiving when I break house rules like coming home drunk.

Being good looking is a different life than being normal or below average. People are animals

post face desu im curious

moisturizer and face wash
also triming your beard

Not handsome, but I did go from pretty ugly to half decent looking in my early 20's.

Everybody wants beautiful people around because beautiful people generally are more genetically fit and having them around in a tribe/community will generally improve the lot of everybody around them and the generations to come. Uggos (or average looking dudes) get the exact opposite treatment, so I guess it'd be quite an odd experience to have the world kind of change around you so quickly.

Iktf, OP. I was a lanklet, skeltal mode, "ugly" dude till I hit puberty, and now I'm pretty handsome, getting laid here and there, but still autistic as fuck. I know I'm getting laid 100% because of my look, b/c I say dumbshit all the time, like I steam sale, stalling on some lift and shit like that, and still get laid. So, I just don't give a fuck anymore.

Anyways, best of all. You're gonna make it.

>People are animals
No shit, sherlock.

Also,
>like coming home drunk.
Not gonna make it.

Girls come up to me and hit on me now, and for over a year I couldn't get laid despite this because I had never actually had any sort conversation with a girl until I was 22.

Legitimately many times (still happens) I've had a girl open casual conversation with me and I just stare at her for a few seconds before any words come to me because I'm so unused to any women paying me positive attention that I feel like a deer in headlights when they look at me and speak to me as if I'm human

I'm not an 8/10 or anything but I'm also 21 and apparently girls I don't even know (like my cousin's friend) are obssessed with me. I've eveb had girls drop there spaghetti in front of me and I'm not even fit.

Haven't gotten laid though because my autism is just that much despite all of the chances I've had.

fuck know this feel bro, its a little disheartening tbqh

being a late bloomer is te ultimate redpill

>Chad after 20
Well, Zyzz used to say we were all gonna make it, guess you did

If i'm 18 and my facial hair is growing i can still get taller, r-right?

Look upon my works ye mighty, and despair.

Total anecdote and no way to prove it here but I am currently twenty. I've got this chinup bar at about 6'0'' and I never had any troubles passing under it, but over the last few months I noticed that it started to seem like I was going to hit my head walking out of the door. Now in the morning when I get out of bed I have to duck a little because my head will hit it otherwise. Around that same time I also started drinking loads of whole milk so if you really want to get that extra height maybe try it (I again have no evidence that this caused it).

My facial hair really came in at 19 (full beard) but my wisdom teeth are only really coming in now, and pretty much all of my friends had theirs come in much earlier, so it could be I'm a late bloomer.

tldr; you might grow some, I know some people who shot up like half a foot at around 19

You can't be all that confident about your looks. You didn't post an image of your face on a fucking image board. So post face or fuck off

>Tom Cruise level
Tom Cruise(IMO) isn't that super attractive, he's like a 6.5~7. It's just he's rich and famous. It's like the dude who plays Daryl on TWD, he's ugly af but bitches are crazy for him because he's famous.

He's pretty attractive m8. He was a hearthrob when he was younger

Males can still grow until they're around 21. It's not likely but it could happen.

And not like weird chicks obssessing over Daryl, like selling out theaters to high school girls tier handsome.

Iktf. Went from carrying a lot of weight on my face and then when I leaned out I got handsome af. I didn't really notice until I saw some people from high school and they mentioned how I changed and they just kept staring at me and saying shit like wow and this chick was spilling her spaghetti. It's actually pretty awkward.

Post face homie

Like I said it's just my opinion. He's attractive but not the god tier attractiveness people hype him to be.

25, maybe even later

it depends on when your growth plates seal up - it can happen when you're 16 or 30, but it's usually in the 18-25 range.

Hes good looking AND hes flying fighter jets and driving race cars n shit

The man was a pussy magnet

Post face LARPer

>might be

Hmm, I think you need to post your face OP. This is an image board after all.

Let's see that face OP

Y-you too

Do I look good? not OP btw

Would look pretty good without tats

good call, I also use an exfoliating soap before my moisturizer(current ran out tho)

watch out, son of a gun, superhero number one

absolutely will

Mate, I consider Tom and Brad the two most handsome men alive, which is why you haven't seen a better hunk since the 90's, that's why Tom is still at mission impossible, because he is brutally handsome. Taylor lautner, robert pattinson, tom hardy, hugh jackman, simon baker, they all couldn't fill tom and brad's shoes

No. Your tats are shit and your jawline looks weak even with the beard. Plus you have too many lines on your face making you look old. Sorry mate.

They're both way fucking over hyped they're 6s, 7s at best. Someone like Tilman, pic related, is far more handsome.

Yeah whatever just post face

>Tfw when you look like Tom Cruise from Top Gun.
Still fucking autistic around women tho.

Nobody believes you cuck, post face or gtfo

>doesnt post face
Lol ok bud. Veeky Forums will remember me. I'm literally the only Chad on here

Grab Ian sommerhalder then, the man is an absolute 10, yet, not Tom and Brad level

wow you're so handsome no girls ever being intimidated by you?

>Someone like Tilman, pic related, is far more handsome.
for a submissive homo maybe

>implying it matters
All you'll be able to get are some 6's or 7's thots with a decent face/physique. Anything higher will mostly look at your money.

>moisturizer
Could I use pic related, or should I get something else?

Domt listen to others, would fuck/10

How'd you get those scars

i reckon chris hemsworth is better overall.

I was a very late bloomer - I didn't even lose my virginity until 25. After getting fit and confident it now feels quite odd to be treated differently

Don't do it OP, if you don't look like a 10/10 perfect chad, you will get a lot of salty negative replies. Don't demoralize yourself because of user fags trying to be Le edgy

>Tom cruise isn't that super attractive
Nigger are you serious?

I had this happen to me too, I was okay looking, minimal attention from girls in high school. Suddenly, about 20, my face developped, and overnight I had girls talking to me and flirting and had dates, it was really crazy. I had a bunch of fun, slept with a bunch of different girls.

I still enjoy being a handsome lad, 25 now, seeing a good girl, settling into a life.

I would say, don't get too hung up on it, work on the rest of your life and work on your focus and make something of yourself. It won't last forever.

You don't want to be a washed up former Chippendale who lives in the past, they are really sad. Use your gift for your own good, build a solid life and find a good girl.

Good luck user

breh, people who knew me before 16 y/o dont even recognise me anymore.

How do I acknowledge that I'm beautiful, reap the benefits, and not be narcissistic?

Also, post video.

>inb4 post face

While on the topic of being handsome, my jawline is alright, but this acne shit is fucking me over, I thought this shit was supposed to stop by now, I'm 19 and still get that teenager pizza face

Dude...shave your face. Jesus that hair is fucking pathetic.

try using zest bar soap or a body wash with salicylic acid.

I don't like the tattoos, without them you easily be an 8 or 9. Very pretty eyes, no homo

I know that FUCKING feel. See a dermatologist asap. My acne is way worse than yours, and I'm the same age. Here are the things I've done:
>Cut out all dairy (helped a lot)
>Started drinking more water (not noticeable)
>Cut out meat (not noticeable)
>Cut out eggs (not noticeable)
>Cut out peanut butter (helped)
>Started changing my pillowcase nearly every night (helped)
>Started showering immediately after lifting (helped a lot)
>Topical gels/anti-bacterials from the dermatologist (cleared me up completely for a few months, but it came back)
>Started wearing sunscreen religiously (helped my PIH tremendously - I highly recommend you wear it constantly to prevent dark spots)
My acne is still pretty fucking persistent. Only option I have left is to start accutane, which I'll get my prescription for pretty soon.

christ that fucking beard, looking good no homo

Mind blown @ the amount of teenagers on here

Atleast we can hope to plague their minds into plowing cars into minorities

you look tough as fuck

but yeah you look good mate

>that goingtobebaldin5years look tho

Same year and everything, mate. I'm still stuck in my body image from high school when I looked like I was 12 and chubby for a couple years. Met an old high school friend in the grocery store the other day and she said, "Holy shit, you got hot AF!" Not sure how to respond at all, but it feels nice!

> late puberty

Is that a thing? I'm 22 and feel like I don't have all of my hair and would like to grow a bit taller

Also that first gf at 25 was a beautiful Australian model. Very strange how the world works sometimes. It was worth the wait though.

Start hitting neck, will make you look more swole, and will give you an even sharper jawline that you have (your jaw is solid tho)

25 yo male here, I'm right there with you dude. Girls didn't give a damn in high school (LA), then in college (NYC) girls were all about it. Girls I'd hook up would tell me they'd seen me on campus lots of times and they were stoked to land in bed with me. And it's only gotten better. On my walks to work I get subtle second glances from girls I used to look at 3 times.

Mom would always tell me I'm handsome, but she's just mom right? I mean she's still just mom, but looks like she wasn't wrong. Congrats man, use it responsibly. I agree to some extent with the claim that attractive men have it much easier in life than their less lucky amigos.

>have very attractive face
>be 5'8

Looks redpill video? Link?

>pencil neck
>acne
>shit tier facial hair
You will never be Chad, you're more like his retarded cousin cleetus

What did that have to do with his question? Does it make you feel better about yourself to insult randoms online for no reason?

No-one can really say how to cure it for you, keep in mind that you are still a teenager though.

Having acne at 19 isn't that uncommon at all.

>5'8"
>Have an ugly face
>Autistic
I didn't get shit

I am turned 22 recently and my facial hair just started to grow half a year ago and my face despite being pretty still looks rather childish. I made good progress with lifting with past half of year and hope I will get much more mature appearence by the age of 24 and will be at least 8-9/10. Any anons with same expirience?

Is it me or do men over 30 just kind of have some decent strength even if they don't even live?
Most of them have really firm handshakes and generally just have some kind of base strength.

hahha fuck

>sunscreen
Lmaoo

Don't use sunscreen. It's FILLED with toxic chemicals that are absorbed by the skin directly into the blood stream (liver doesn't filter shit that's taken in topically). It fucks your skin up and wreaks havoc on your endocrine system, among other evil shit. Some sunshine on your skin is required for health and sunscreen blocks that. If you're worried than wear a ball cap. Also, coconut oil is about spf 9 and good for your skin so that's an option too.

Fuck you for spreading harmful disinfo.

Source for those? I'd rather not get skin cancer if I could at all help it.

You don't even know what you're talking about retard. How do you think he got rich and famous, he had a nice personality? Fucking lol. His face is pretty much perfect (post op tho). Can you point a single ugly feature he has? No, because you have no clue about aesthetics. Kys.

>Is it me or do men over 30 just kind of have some decent strength even if they don't even live?
>have some decent strength even if they don't even live?
>strength even if they don't even live?
>don't even live
>firm handshakes

you sick fuck

I know that feel, use to have a real fluffy baby face. Turned 20 and slowly feel like my looks are changing. Pretty average level now.

Got to keep upping my SCOOPS and ascending

Your retarded opinion doesnt matter.
>in my opinion 1+1=7 xD
Beauty is NOT subjective, even though Disney would say otherwise. He's made hundreds of millions because his FACE. Even his childlike frame and height were not enough to sabotage his career. Educate yourself so that you don't humiliate yourself like this again.

MSM supplement - do a google search if you want to know more about the benefits.

I know that feel. Dropped nearly 100lbs and look generally a lot better but facegains have been immense. Does get a bit depressing - but on the flipside, when you come to terms with the fact that it's not people being horrible, but just acting on instinct - and then you realise that you're kinda the same, it starts feeling more natural. That doesn't mean it's okay to be an utter cunt to fat/ugly/whatever though, it just means that naturally you're going to be more attracted to attractive people who look after themselves than you are those who don't. Nothing wrong with that at all, just nature at work.

I think the tats are a bit try hard but otherwise ya got a good handsome face dude. The scars kinda add to it which is a bonus.

>I'm a teenager and still look like a teenager
well no shit

Keep going matey, you got a decent face and a look about you that screams "I look alright but I'm not a cunt" Always a good thing.

i'm a 9/10 24yo virgin AMA. no i won't post face.

HOW TO GET RID OF FUCKING POCKMARKS/HUGE PORES???

How is your first year of Biology treating you?

lol ill..
you can't.

You look like a younger, bearded Chris Hansen.

>Only option left to get rid of acne is accutane
Worth the risk or nah

Are... are you me?
Did I post this and not know it?

If you hadn't ruined yourself with hideous tattoos