How about I go vegan except for whey? Is that fine?

How about I go vegan except for whey? Is that fine?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/82/1/69.full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>42749623
>how about i go vegan
how about you stop being a idiot

Yes. A true vegan is a dead vegan.

How about you go straight except for sucking cock?
Meat is murder senpai.

So not vegan? I don't care personally, I eat meat. Just don't call yourself a vegan except for one animal product, because that's like saying you aren't gay except for the one dick you like to suck every once in a while.

Yeah but it's like better than vegan though, because whey is proven to be good for humans, and so has veganism, so combine the two for a super diet.

Jeez this is gonna alienate both sides. Do what you want it sounds like you'll reap some of the health rewards of veganism

You won't get any real advice here. Do whatever you want. Look up studies and read them on pubmed.com to be more informed to make whatever choice you want. Don't listen to the ad hominems about veganism.

so not vegan, so fuck off

Depends on your reasons.
If it's only for health, then you can still be an omnivore, eating mostly fish (the kind with low or 0 mercury) and chicken.
If it's for ethical reasons then you should probably not eat any kind of meat or animal product.
From ethical point of view it would be:
Veganism > Vegetarian (If you consume whey then you should be considered vegetarian not vegan) > Omnivore in general.

>Morality is some sliding scale
>Mass slavery is more morally virtuous than mass murder

Honestly not sure if trolling or retarded

which part do you disagree with?

>whey
>good for humans
Enjoy your diabeetus
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/82/1/69.full

>Morality is some sliding scale
It is.
>Mass slavery is more morally virtuous than mass murder
In the case of animals, I think yes.

The part about combining a vegan diet with a non-vegan diet. It's called being a non-vegan, or omnivore. You know, like almost every person on the fucking planet.

>X triggers insulin therefore X causes diabetes

how does it feel having a literal melted brain

Stupid sexy yeri

??

>How about I go vegan
>Is that fine?

No.

Yeah, but when you tell people you are a vegan you have to tell them you're an ethical vegan instead.

Dairy is shit worse than meat

What part of being a vegan is ethical?

The "not wantonly killing someone who doesn't want to die" part, I guess

No joke, basically did this for a while in HS. Basically vegan but bulking with whey. Shit works fine. Didn't die. Did fart.

Animals die is modern farming of vegetable all the time

Unless you're subsistent you're buying economically into a system that doesn't care about animal death as a collateral for cheap food production.

meat eaters consume a lot more vegetables than vegans

this all-or-nothing mentality people have about veganism is ridiculous. Just do whatever works for you. If you want to go vegan + whey then do that.

There are vegan protein supplement options you absolute retard

They're for shit. When you're a vegan amino acid coverage matters more.

true reveluvs aren't vegan

>whey
>Meat is murder senpai.

Go meat yourself.

So it's just about the number of deaths? So if I grow my own vegetables and slaughter my own animals, since my kill count is lower, I'm more moral than the vegan?

If you wear shoes, use make up, live in a house, fertilize your plants, or own any kind thing thats adhevsive you arent a vegan.

Whey and milk are the only foods people should eat for "gains".
You don't need them for gains, but they're massively superior to animal meat, and they cause less enviromental damage.

No, it isn't, because you are still gonna have to intentionally kill and eat an animal everytime you eat flesh you absolute retard.
Do you know how many deaths go to plant crops? It's almost impossible to determine actual deaths necessary for the production of a plant based meal, because it's not mandatory by default.

i struggled with non-whey protein. hemp protein may be the worst tasting shit ever.

>i think yes
no one gives a shit what you think
you twink

Why did you greentext the post number?

that's called vegetarian

@42753001
fuck you

So because you can't be bothered to calculate it, you just shrug your shoulders and forget about it? And this is moral to you?

It's literally not mandatory to kill animals in order to produce plant based foods in general, period.
I am not killing any animals with my home grown nuts am I?
I swear most of the time people in these threads just argue for the sake of arguing and trying to "win over" other people in order to feel better about their own lifestyles.

No, but it is a necessary result for mass farming that animals die. This is well known and accepted. What is the vegan position on this? Just shrugging their shoulders?

I think you mean, why did I greentext my own post number?

I'd assume not because I've never seen a vegan with big traps.

Underrated comment right here

hmm ok.

heh.... kiddo

>sucking dick is gay now

reddit leave

This. If we are talking about a trap with a feminine penis then it's not gay, it's actually more masculine than fucking a girl.

What you're saying is that you want a mostly plant-based diet.

Whey is a waste anyway because protein is a meme.

>powdered tit-juice by-product
why whey?

it's better than nothing.

I dont see whey not

Here's my chance to ask this question:
What are your real life experiences with vegans?

As for me, I have a family of vegans as neighbors. They haven't gone full retarded on me (as of yet) but boy does it get obnoxious when every time you talk with them they derail the discussion into finding their "inner peace". This summer they also went to India on a spiritual journey; fucking horrible decision since they have small two children who could very easily catch diseases on a dirty place like that.

>42749634
> mfw

zoz, thanks for the (you) s

Ghoul here but if you want to go retard just go full retard and buy soy whey
Its the same price as regular 80 here in Poorland