APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

It should have been you, not Rich...

His GOAL WEIGHT is still morbidly obese

i laughed out loud

I'm sorry you are such a piece of wasted human flesh that you don't, or ever could, have enough self discipline to stop putting food in your mouth, get off your fat lazy ass and exercise, or be accountable of any of the aforementioned. You are a disgrace to your ancestors and other human beings in general. I'm sorry that your life will be nothing more than video games, childrens card games, mt dew, and victimhood. Sad.

lol calm down

Do you feel dizzy? Do you feel faint?

RIP

>Why did we have to get stuck with the embodiment of gluttony, dependence, and servileness

It makes sense that a paradigm of self-sacrifice would die first, but that doesn't make it any more pleasant

is he doing 4 scoops yet?

Fuck user, stop bro I'm tearing up. He sacrificed himself so people like this guy can live, and have a chance to get strong. Shit gets me down bro, look at how happy he is in this pic..

He's doing all scoops and the scoop itself.

>4 scoops and the scoop

>this literal cuck pulls in a few hundred grand a year and still asks government to pay for his hospital bills because he can't keep his mouth closed for more than 5 seconds
I fucking hate this planet

gooberment didn't pay for his surgery, where are you guys getting that idea from? Gooberment pays for his other shit like diabetus and being a general fatfuck.

>Gooberment pays for his other shit like diabetus and being a general fatfuck
Eitherway government is paying him money for being a fat shit

I guess its more america's fault

Love in his eyes. Thinking about the scoops

You know he's gonna have more than the max dose too

What's funny is that even though all he wanted to do was leave humanity behind he was more human than most of us mortals. He had such compassion and empathy, he really wanted to save us, damn man

He admitted to giving in to social eating. He thinks potato salad is healthy? What was that chicken stuffed with? Pulled pork? C'mon. This is such a charade. As soon as he can stomach that shit again, he'll put the weight back on. He never learned what healthy eating actually is and will fail because of his inability to control his desires.

Upset stomach, diarrhea