Whats for dinner tonight Veeky Forums?

Whats for dinner tonight Veeky Forums?

gourmet shit

Roast ham, green beans, sautéed cauliflower, and a spinach salad with mandarin orange, purple onion, tomato, red pepper, and balsamic.

sounds like it takes 90 minutes to prepare and 30 seconds to eat

Tri tip and some botato salad

fastting, so air.

I actually put the ham in the oven for 5 hours at 170 before cranking the heat up to cook the glaze on. I don't care, I have a wife and kids I like to cook for on my days off. They don't like purple onion or balsamic vinegar, but they still ate the rest happily.

Family meal time is a lot nicer with a nice meal. If it was for just me I would probably eat 4 boiled eggs, a cucumber whole, and 5 or 6 handfuls of spinach...

turkey burgs on hamburger buns with ketchup and spinach leaves. ground turkey was 3dolla a pound and a bag of buns was 1 dolla. shit can feed me for the whole day. tasted good, lean as fuck, high protons

A double double from In n Out with animal style fries and a Large coke.

Apparently for heart disease, obesity, and clogged arteries.

Soy marinated flank steak with a white sweet potato

Same for me, but with a pinch of salt.

Nice b8 m8

Same here, but water for me.

Salmon filets and mashed potatoes are almost done, went a little over board on the cheese for the sprouts but I can deal

That looks delicious user

Meal hall closed early for the holidays so I had 6 poptarts and a protein shake.

>tfw still hit macros

Just made chicken medium rare chicken strips.

They're so good can't believe ive neever tried it like this before. Can't wait to dig into this with my homemade salad and veges.

RIP

You're going to get salmonella

It's chicken you fucking idiot, not salmon.

Threw a bunch of near expired veggies, a bunch of spices and leftover chicken into a bowl and made soup. It ended up looking like swamp water but it was pretty flavorful

Viola, time to wind down

I hate this so much

>About 21,600,000 results (0.98 seconds)
>The Internet Is Freaking Out Over This "Medium Rare" Chicken Recipe

Are you trying to get salmonella?

You can't be that stupid. Please tell us you're trolling.

best meal i have in couple weeks, cut going pretty well, ate 350g of lean meat, arugula, kale, tomatoes and brocoli, a little cheese on top
>10g carbs
>82g protein
>20g of fat

Thank you. I only cook quality shit.

This looks mad tasty. I hope you enjoyed it!