Is cannibalism ever justified?

Is cannibalism ever justified?

Attached: 466BB4D700000578-0-image-a-1_1511283755609.jpg (962x629, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, if you're really hungry.

In times of extreme duress, sure. If they consent I mean, particularly after the consenting party dies

If you achieve a decisive strategic victory.

they came out with a lot of catholic cringe for justification but yeah, it was the only thing they could do

Why would cannibalism need a justification when it is just so delicious?

Attached: Meiwes.jpg (993x559, 59K)

Yeah, let me eat you OP

no

the fact that there's video of this shit is the scary part

Where to find

no because thereĀ“s kuru, something similar to mad cow disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

>All of the passengers were Roman Catholic. According to Read, some rationalized the act of necrotic cannibalism as equivalent to the ritual of Holy Communion
Absolutely Catholic.

Psychosexual cannabalism is the only righteous kind

Yes.

Only unfilial traitors to their country refuse to do it.

Attached: Battle of Suiyang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.png (319x628, 85K)

Those damn fucking satan worshiping papists, i daily pray to god they all burn in hell.

Attached: images (4).jpg (266x189, 8K)

DECISIVE TANG VICTORY

This is what happens when you insist that the wine and bread is literally Jesus' flesh and blood.

The incidence of Kuru was a really strange outlier in modern history. While mad cow disease was caused by industrialised cannibalism on a mass scale (dead cow protein fed to live cows) and allowed a huge spread of pathological prions, Kuru happened in a relatively small sample size and had such a small chance of getting started that it's not really comparable to instances of desperation cannibalism.
From 1993 to 2013, in the UK, approx. 1300 persons died from sporadic CJD--1.1 per million persons. The Fore tribe currently has 20,000 members (though I'm not able to find exactly what their population would have been at the point when "patient zero" for Kuru lived) and out of those 20,000, one person developed some form of sporadic CJD, and was consumed by his or her family members. The chance of that happening at all was very, very low, and in cases of desperation cannibalism it is not likely to happen at all.

So I would think that in times of great need cannibalism can at times be justified, but that continuing it afterwards should not occur. One can minimise the chances of contracting a prion disease through cannibalism by avoiding brain and nerve tissue and certain organs such as the spleen--sticking to muscle tissue.

I don't know if justified is the right word, understandable maybe.
I'm sure it's easy to abhor until you're feeling true hunger.

Go to bed Tang

It is justified iff is of extreme necessity ane the people eaten weren't killed by the ones eating. So, yes, cannibalism was justified in your pic.

> mfw uruguayan and this cannibalistic episode is the only relevant thing we have done in history

Attached: 1403887670_845704_1403887743_noticia_normal.jpg (300x449, 21K)

Attached: 230932-406-304.jpg (406x304, 40K)

Why would you have to justify it?

Attached: sagawa-tm.jpg (400x313, 19K)

If you have enough culinary expertise, human is a rare ingredient, you might as well eat pork if you're going to ruin the meat.

Most times people resort to cannibalism it proved to be pointless as they were soon rescued anyways or they ran out of human flesh and died regardless. So can it be justified? Yeah probably, but that doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do.

>mfw I spent half of this semester researching the military junta in Uruguay

Sucks for the guys who survived, got back off the mountain, and then had their country taken over by a military junta like a year later.

i would do it in a heartbeat if my life depended on it

Attached: 1493577948302.png (1606x1068, 823K)

>While in prison, Meiwes has since become avegetarian.

Attached: cavebeast.jpg (235x322, 28K)

What parts would you eat tho?

Pussy, bitch.

Only if they were dead in the first place and in extreme situations