Hey boys tell me what earbuds I should buy for working out. Noise cancelling preferred...

Hey boys tell me what earbuds I should buy for working out. Noise cancelling preferred. I don't want to hear the nigger music in my gym anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

costco.com/1More-Triple-Driver-In-Ear-Headphones.product.100296621.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're that stuck up then get a home gym.

>anyone I don't like is a /pol/tard

you need to work on your mental gains.
gym radio just becomes white noise to me, all i can think about is the lift, the next lift, and any thots around the gym

I have legit autism and certain music makes me go insane. I promise I have tried

Noise cancelling is pretty pointless since the ambient noise is inconsistent in gyms, they are mainly used on airplanes. The sound quality trade off, combined with the increased cost/power usage/failure rate is really not worth it in the gym. Just get some good earbuds, don't be one of those guys with a giant fucking headset on them to show off "da beets by dray"

I know that feel bro, showing up to the gym 5 AM, nigger music blaring with only me there, speakers no where near deadlift platform or powercage thank god, but all over the cardio equipment.. Can't hear shit when listening to audiobooks, so have to switch to music on my earbuds... same god damn 30 songs playing on repeat

>having a music preference
>/pol/

If you're upset that he said nigger you need to leave.

>>>/plebbit/

Jbl t450

>Hey boys tell me what earbuds I should buy for working out. Noise cancelling preferred. I don't want to hear the nigger music in my gym anymore.
>earbuds

Fucking hell man.

this is bad advice, if you want music OP, listen to it. you don't need to go all fucking zen to lift weights, not all people have made such powerful mental gains as you, maybe I should tighten my fedora.

xD

Not my problem.

THIS, fucking normies not making their own music at the gym

Jabra move, wireless & great battery time. Also good sound & noise cancelling for the cheap price

Skullcandy Ink'd are my go-to. Cheap and surprisingly good sound quality for such a normally shit brand. Plus they have the rubber things so they're semi-noise-cancelling.
If you wear over-the ear headphones to the gym you look like a huge tool.

I just ordered these today. Supposed to be pretty good according to reviews.

Go to Ross and pick up any cheap wireless earbuds. Jam transit buds pretty good

What is your price range?

I just use Apple headphones with a bass and treble booster. Gets the job done and they never fall out or feel like dicks in your ears.

For In-ear the Sennheiser CX 3.00 are pretty good. They price dropped from $90 to $30. They have very deep bass and are great overall for sq and isolating. If you want over the ear, look into Sennheiser momentum. Just don't buy beats by dre and you'll be fine.

Shure SE215, I have been using those and I can assure you they are good. Couldn't hear a guy screaming for help even though he was like 2 meters away (that was not at the gym though).

Mee electronics m6p
They're /g/ approved, and I like them.

Hit up /hpg/ on /g/.

I got these in the mail yesterday. I'm really liking them so far. They're loud enough that the lowest vol setting is good enough

Just got Anker Soundbud Slims on Amazon for only $20 and I'm loving them. Seems to hold a charge, sound quality is surprisingly good, and $20 is insane for the build quality. Would highly recommend.

Lmaoroflcopter XD

I got these a few months ago. They work great at noise isolation and have very good sound.

costco.com/1More-Triple-Driver-In-Ear-Headphones.product.100296621.html

80 bucks though. Good buds are worth the investment I feel like.

Also I know how you feel about hte nigger music. Sometimes I don't want any music or any earbuds, and just to feel the lifts completely, but they always have that shit blaring. No escape. Just put in some good earbuds and Cult of Luna. You're good to go.

...do I want you to tell the story of how you witnessed a murder?

it was a suicide not a murder, at least that's what the police told me

Bose has a patent on the only noise canceling technology that actually works; it's the only reason to buy Bose products.
I often wear my qc20s to the gym, but I wish I had spent a bit more cash and gotten the wireless version; they tend to get caught on things while lifting

SE215s are also good and extremely durable, but not nearly as acoustically isolating as noise canceling phones (obviously).
The one issue with them is that it hurts like a bitch if they get caught on something due to the way they wrap around your ear

Just constantly make loud grunts and drop the weights on every lift, every rep.