How do I get these lines around my waist?

How do I get these lines around my waist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBCSTNNTLQQ?t=3m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lose some weight fatso

Low bf%, you can train it slightly, but overall the Adonis belt is pretty genetic

this and leg raises

It's genetic, lose weight and you'll see if you'll have one. Also it's called an Adonis belt.

/thread

You refer to the Purses of Poseidon?

I raise your girls legs everynight but still no abs

Yeah because I don't have a girl dumbass.
no wonder you're weak af

Can't stress enough how much important leg raises are though. I've been bulking and I still have visible lines. I do them at the end of most of my workouts

two part question if you are willing to give advice

how do you do them in terms of reps sets. just a few sets until failure during your ab stuff or more structured

also how do you do them without swinging all over the place? when i do them i feel like i'm using my quads to pull my knees up to my chest, no ab activation. i wanna do them right

thanks for any help

I'm getting more gains than either of you faggots raising my man's legs every night.

Ah yes, the Purses of Poseidon, as told in Legends of Old from the Great Library of Gelgendar. I've once heard of these fabled lines.

I believe you actually mean the Girdles of Goliath

I have this but absolutely no ab definition. wtf. been doing ab isolation for over a month no difference. my obliques are more pronounced tho

maybe cuz ur a skele faggot? dumb cunt

The muffin top of mars

Not him but...

>how do you do them in terms of reps sets. just a few sets until failure during your ab stuff or more structured

Depends on you're routine. I do them after squat and deadlift days (you dont want to go to snap city because your abs are sore and you can't properly brace your core...).

A:
(4x25) 45° Decline Sit-ups
(2x25 each side) 45° Russian Twists

B:
(3x10) Hanging Leg Raises (toes to bar)
(3x10) Ab Wheel Rollouts

A is done after my deadlift and back day and B is done after my squat and leg day.

>also how do you do them without swinging all over the place?
Replace Hanging Leg Raises with Leg Raises on a flat bench. Also work on isometric stability movements like planks, side planks, glute bridges, flutter kicks, and superman back extensions every morning.

Hope this (you) helps bro.

thanks man it helps

Stomach vacuums 24/7. Used to be a fat as fat ass and tried to hide my gut by sucking it in. Lost the weight and got fairly noticeable Thor's Thong.

that is my ideal body type right there.

how original

Do you guys do lying or hanging leg raises

Adonis belt is just the inguinal ligaments. You can't grow your ligaments no matter what these shitlords say, you can just lower body fat to make them more visible

I think you mean the Handbags of Heracles

This, but dont be a bitch and extend your feet

t. 15 yo

Fuck off and google .

>but don't be a bitch and extend your feet

s-so i extend my feet? or is that what would make me a bitch?

You can only get those if you have naturally narrow hips. Sorry. Fact.

i kek'd

EAT LESS FATTY

They're muscles that only develop when you exercise in a crouched position, on your knees for example, while sucking on something to flex your abdomen.

>these are the first two results on google
SOMEONE HELP A DYEL

ab wheel usage has dramatically increased the visibility of my adonis belt

Extend your feet, desu

Starve yourself, eat no sugar, eat no carbs, dont drink alcohol, do alot of cardio. Basically live a boring and miserable life. Either that or steroids, after 25 as a male its practically impossible.

Squatting with proper form and ab and core training.

Its true.

I'm getting more gains than any of you faggots raising my horse's legs every night.

This is completely untrue you stupid mong

They come from a low bodyfat %, and training obliques and abs.

t. swimmer and natty

what do you think his weight would be at 6'1?

Only ab workout i ever did was ab wheel. They came while losing weight. Then again I used to be a /fatfuck/

Just work abs and drop the fat foods you'll see them in no time

But I have a back injury and extending my legs fucks me up

I sucked my stomach in like a mofo aswell. Will i still be able to get abs bro? And wtf is thors thong?

>its genetic
>every pro bodybuilder has it

christ youre retarded

>inb4 you gotta roid

no you dont

do core exercises and be low bf

Idiot pro body builders are pro because of genetics + hard training. If they had bad insertions they wouldn't be aesthetic.

3 of the exercises you posted target the same mucle. sit ups and side bends is all you need for core.

mad fatso blaming bad genetics

hehe got me
shekel for the khekel

hehe

>the only 2 muscles that much up your torso are the external obliques and transverse abdominis

>Height can't be genetic if 100% of NBA centers are over 6'5"!

Weighted leg raises are good for this.

So is it hanging or lying leg raises? I don't understand????

genetic, even some fat fuck can have them still visible i am 70kg auschwitz mode and still nothing

Not to sure what this move is called hold one heavy dumbell straight beside you while standing up put opposite hand on your opposite hip, let the dumbell drop slightly and then try to straighten up by using the side of hip with weight without any other motions if you feel the burn there your doing it right, your welcome

You cant add weight to these. I can do like a hundred reps so these get useless pretty quick

Same dude also emperor chair wtf people call it with leg extended,I just do my workout who give a fuck what it's called xD

hold a dumbell with your feet, it's easy

Apolo belt is 90% genetic 10% low bodyfat

anyone know who that is? probably perfect body

>>Height can't be trained
>>Neither can muscle!

But I agree the dude you're responding to had poor logic

I had a non-existent apollo belt when i was like a

This image proves that shoulders and bis are the two most important muscles for aesthetics.

Lol no

I'm about 15%+ BF and I've them. Actually, I always had, since I was a lanklet skeltal mode.

It's pure genetics, OP. Just like shoulder width and body type.

upgrade to hanging leg instead of doing this bitch boy exercise, then add weight to that

I have these and I belly breathe.

500 reps of ab wheel daily

This exercise worked for me : youtu.be/aBCSTNNTLQQ?t=3m2s

>pro bodybuilders
>aesthetic