Nootropics/supps general

What stacks are you guys runing?

Other urls found in this thread:

jackkruse.com/time-6-time-and-dopamine/
google.com/search?q=niagen&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS734US734&oq=niagen&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j69i65j35i39l2j69i60.1255j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could any of you guys help me? So I went of SSRI's a few months ago and never got my interest and enjoyment back. Do you guys know any that would boost dopamine, particularly give me more interest. Plz guys your my only hope I wanna be happy again

You try cardio? Srs question. That runners high can wake your shit up, and yes it's a real thing.

>using noobtropics

>Casein Powder
>Whey Powder
>CLAs
>Beyond Raw: Lit
>Ghost: Legendary
>Quake 10.0
>L-Leucine
>G-Fuel

I usually mix and match with all my shit

Just ordered oxiracetam and phenibut. Did I do good?

Really? No not much, mostly just left to be honest.

You could look into l-theanine? id do my reaseach forsue tho.

coq10
NAD
PQQ
krill oil
PS

Full on longevity gains

I'll look it up right now bro

fish oil
D3
Zinc
Lecithin
sometimes some C

biggie cummie

dabs and energy drinks

Does phenibut actually work or is it bullshit like most other supplements

and ketones

and creatine

Started GABA today
3g/day to increase hgh secretion
>>tfw studies show that doseage raises hgh to 400% baseline levels
>> tfw i have no face

you did actually just don't take the oxi sublingually or your mouth will feel fucked

It's not bs senpai

daily reminder that supplements/nootropics are bullshit and a waste of money

Racetams are all snake oil

>would boost dopamine
SUBSHINE

get out into the Sun as early as it rises... let it into your eyes obliquely of course like gaze about 15 degrees off but let the sun into your eyes and onto as much bare skin as possible.. read about building a solar callous so you don't burn but UV builds dopamine via the eye.

jackkruse.com/time-6-time-and-dopamine/

Dextroamphetamine

Only nootropic you need.

>Does phenibut actually work or is it bullshit like most other supplements

100%, you're losing at life if you're not on phenibut.

currently on 2 cups of coffee, magnesium from last night, and 1g of phenny this morning.

haven't eaten for hours since i woke up yet no hunger and feel good as fuck. finished half my uni assignment, and am currently listening to music at euphoric levels before hitting the gym.

Has it actually increased your loads or is it just a meme

licithin and zinc help increase loads

ive ran this stack for the past 2 months...if i dont cum for 2 days or more my loads are massive.

>nofap for 8 days
>fuck tinder slut
>drenched her face, chest, hair, and the backseat of her car
>"omg user, wtf lol"

t. close-minded fuck who never tried it

I took Phenibut and hung around with my crush all day laughing and “fighting” and joking with her all day long.

I ended up fucking her and sucking those titties all night long.

I dumped her the day after. Fuck women , not worth the time.

Are there withdrawals? I'll probably take it 5 days on 2 days off. Do you still take other noots along with it?

any eurocucks here who get quite some supplements? Where do you get them usually?

Zma
L-theanin relaxes me nicely (with cafeine increases concentration)
L-tyrosin helps with depression
Chocamine releases feel good hormones

nah piracetam definitely does something

i used to do different drugs while doing a double blind experiment with a placebo pill or a pill with piracetam in it, that my friends knew , always knew when i took the piracetam because it would make my mind way clearer when doing weed or lsd or whatever

didnt help me with my studies though

Anyone ever try lion's mane or any of the neurogenic drugs? Shit actually grows more neurons

There are withdrawals.
I've experienced withdrawal once and let me just say, it's not fun.
It can be easily controlled though, if you use it every day at high doses, just taper off.
Have a healthy relationship with it, it's not gonna change your life, don't expect it to by taking it everyday.

and yager bombs

>summary: L-phenylalanine (is the amino acid that) metabolizes to dopamine (and norepinephrine). L-tryptophan .. into serotonin (and melatonin, B3..). Mucuna pruriens has L-DOPA in it. Ground cloves (antioxidant) are for dopamine protection.

Fucking Kek

This tbhpham

Adderrall. This whole thread. Ultimate nootropic ultimate cutting drug.

>NAD is for sale
Sweet -- as of when?

>5 days on 2 days off
There's this story of a guy going for erection gains, on another forum. That's his thing.

I was trying to get access to a forum, for telling him about (especially garlic + C).

..Just passing the word.

Phenibut
Adrafanil
Piracetam
DMAE
Caffeine + l-thy
Nicotine lozenges
Whey isolate
BCAAs
Ephedrine/amphetamines

Obviously not everyday though. Rarely use adrafanil.

Never got better effects off the newer racetams or choline nootropic.

>Nicotine lozenges
My man. Really helps to focus at work

google.com/search?q=niagen&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS734US734&oq=niagen&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j69i65j35i39l2j69i60.1255j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8