Is Veeky Forums aware that it's possible to be Veeky Forums and not being buff and muscular like Arnold? Also...

Is Veeky Forums aware that it's possible to be Veeky Forums and not being buff and muscular like Arnold? Also, there are other ways to achieve fitness, aka other sports besids lifting

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alyshanewman/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are aware, yet we don't care. Leaving humanity behind is the one true goal.

I'm acutely aware it's possible to not look like Arnold, I've been lifting for awhile.

Real revolutionary OP I bet no ones ever thought they could get fit by playing a sport or something gee whiz

giv pole vault gf

Yeah you can be fit but that's not Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is a guy contemplating starting a cycle after 7 months of progress and he hits the natty limit

Veeky Forums is a guy who feels so cucked by life that he withholds himself from masturbating for an arbitrary amount of time because he feels like it'll raise his test, not that he understands how any of that works

Veeky Forums was raised by a fat single mom and now hates fat people and people who live the party life style. Also he squats.

Additionally, you can not have a rippled steroid body like on TV and still be healthy. Even at weights most conventional people would consider 'fat'. You can't just assume someone is unhealthy by seeing that they look different than how you think they should

yes but this is the zyzz/rich piana/big lenny era of fitness, we're following our heroes right to the grave m8 whether it be for aesthetics, bigorexia or just being plain fucking nuts on an everyday is cheat meal day diet

Uh. Generally you can, actually. Especially in extreme cases, but there is a real causative relationship between americans being so fat and heart disease maintaining its position as a top five killer.

But yeah I mean for a more nuanced understanding of exactly which valve is calcifying fastest I'd have to break out the scanz. I couldn't just tell that by looking at them.

Auscultate maybe. But not just on seeing them.

This.
I lift to die big. I don't care if it means I die early, as long as I look like a sick cunt doing it.

Any coach that knows their shit has their athlete on a strength and conditioning routine, just look at a shortlist of people Charles Poliqiun has trained - NFL and NHL players to speed skaters and hurdlers

Who are the grills?

>olympic athletes as your example of Veeky Forums people who don't need to lift
OP just do whatever is enjoyable because you're never going to stick with it if you don't like it. Lifting weights, even the challenging lifts that can be intimidating, this is enjoyable to me. enjoy your jog.

Alysha Newman - canadian pole vaulter on the bottom right

y'all insane

pole vault girl is Alysha Newman
instagram.com/alyshanewman/?hl=en

Alysha Newman on the left. Canada, pole vaulting.
Aly Raisman on the right. USA, gymnast

What is natty goal/limit?

Yes, my goal for getting Veeky Forums is not to impress girls, but to actually be in shape and healthy.

i want to get to 1/2/3/4 first.
Then maintain that while working on muscular endurance(lots of reps), cardiovascular endurance(long distance running), and flexibility.

I would do sports but that requires talent.

yea but they have a very complete and integrative training. Not just lifting weights like a madman

this is the first reasonable answer I've seen. Sports don't necessarily take talent. In my experience, persistence and hard work alwys beat talent

i'm an eliza mccartney fan myself

yes i wanna join Rich Piana and Zyzz in the next world!

Underrated.

All those people up there have lifting in there workout routines to build muscle im across country runner and i even have to lift when it comes to building muscle its the best way

give pole vault gf

cross country lifters don't lift to build mass you larping retard.
They lift to build strength and want to NOT put on muscle mass.
Putting on a pound of muscle mass is worse then a pound of fat when it comes to endurance sports.

Did i say i was lifting to build mass? Also youre wrong we lift to build muscular endurance and to become leaner. High reps medium weight

She could vault my pole anytime

A strong muscular body will last you a lot longer than a twink body "toned" from cardio.

>go a year without lifting and eating right
>still retain lots of bodymass and strength and are admired by men and women alike
>go a year without jogging
>lose all cardio conditioning and you're now a skinnyfat-loser everyone hates

I reiterate
Cross country runners do not want to put on extra muscle mass.
It's fucking retarded and puts far more strain on your body.
And muscle endurance is something that cross country runners already fucking have.

When they put cross country lifters in a weight room. They put them on basic strength building exercises and nothing else.

Anaerobic endurance doesn't help much and extra muscle mass is stupid.

Ive been running XC for three years i think i know what im talking about what your 5k pr?

Uh huh...
Show me these workout plans you've been doing. I'm curious.

I've honestly never heard of cross country lifters lifting for mass or anaerobic endurance.

Show me what your typical workout looks like.

OP: WHY ARE THESE YOUNG MEN WANTING TO GAIN MUSCLE AND BE ATTRACTIVE, THEY NEED TO RESPECT MY 5K RUN TIME SOME MORE

If this threads still alive on wednesday ill take a pic of the board and post it i run an 18:04 btw

I said your workout.
What is your workout.

I was a cross country runner and soccer player in high school.
I got 0 pussy from it and it played into my worst features as a scrawny manlet.

I would never recommend a sport that doesnt make you jacked unless you were going professional.

I dont write the shit down i just do it but its usually something like
3×12 bench press
>20 sit ups
3×8 squat
> 1 minute plank
3×12 goblet squat
> push ups
5×7 push press
Then we usually have to do three minutes of planking at the end but you can break it up however you want and the workouts change quite a bit but thats about what it looks like we do it after our runs as well twice a week

Im sorry if your cross country program sucked and no sport is gonna throw pussy at you and how the fuck did you do both theyre in the same season?

Yes..... Its called having an athletic body. Its the perfect mix of body fat to muscle for peak performance and energy.

>i run an 18:04 btw

That's the shittiest mile time I've ever seen

Sure, be an athlete (competitive at some level) and train >20 hours per week, include lifting for the strength gains anyway. Or just do the lifting part and spend the rest of your time in autism/other life shit.

The thing is all of the athletes in your picture also lift to varying degrees. If you want to look like these guys your best bet is to lift consistently and also play sports/maintain cardiovascular fitness and stay lean-ish.

>Tfw no Eliza gf

The lifting they do is entirely supplemental. They lead very active lives and are constantly training at what can and should be considered superhuman levels.

You are not going to look anything like them by just dicking arund in the gym for 45 minutes M.W.F.

what did you mean by this?

Most normies think it's easy to be buff and muscular in the first place.
Only people who actually lift or are phyisically active know how difficult it is.
What makes someone look "fit" is leaness and a little bit of muscle gain.

Pretty sure all of the people in that pic lift

The guys on cbt look bigger and better than both of your examples we don't have girls on fit so can't tell.
>inb4 you start arguing something different from looks

Is OP aware that being jacked as fuck is the best type of fitness out of all the possible options?

Pole girls best girls.

The "ripped" look means low visceral fat which means waging war on your own body, a small excess of fat isnt much of a problem on the other hand.

Yes. I've stopped doing heavy compounds in favor of learning BW skills. I only lift as a supplement to that.

Yeah. I lift because it's shown increases in my athletic performance and has helped me with my sports.

Being this beta. Enjoy your constant training with no reward.

t. fatty

Every professional bicycle driver does squats with over 150 kg.

Are you in high school? No college athlete is running that shitty time.

This is kinda weird for an ideals chart
But 5/10