Is alcohol bad for acne...

Is alcohol bad for acne? I've tried nearly everything to clear my face besides decreasing my drinking habits and accutane

bump

stop fapping
workout
take your vitamins
belanced diet

rub sunscreen on penis op

Drink a lot of water, all day long, and moisturize your face. This will go a long way.

Accutane will kill your gut and hair. Please avoid it and switch to Retin-A and be patient. If you're impatient, consider Onexton (pricey but works).

Drinking decreases your ability to burn fat, so yes it does

What kind of alcohol? I would say avoid stuff with sugar in it. Also get an electric razor and just trim your beard, or trim then shave and wash with cold water, and you'll never get acne.

Idk, I don't drink alcohol and still have acne.

1. shower at night
2. clean pillowcase every night.
3. moisturize face with gentle shit w/o fragrance.
4. drink water.
5. absolutely 0 sugary soda...even if it means drinking diet coke or splenda in your coffee.
6. get fiber in your diet. You gut biology needs to be repaired. When your gut biome is in deficit of good-bacteria, you become 10x more acne prone.
7. Give the above 3 weeks to kick in. You'll never go back to antibiotics, accutane, and other toxic pharma jew shit.

any specific moisturizer?

I drink mostly beer (a good amount of it) but i'm switching to clear liquor because I'm starting a cut

also a lot of people say moisturize. I am already on two prescribed topical creams for my ugly face, can I moisturize in addition to this? If so, when should I moisturize? morning? night?

Anything like this.
SPF 15 or 30
Fragrance Free

You apply it immediately after washing. 2x a day minimum.

The point being that after you wash you face, you get dry. You body tells your face 'oh shit, i'm dried out, produce massive amounts of oil asap'. By moisturizing you are stopping that response from the body.
Some people even go a step further and use essentials oils such as Coconut oil - which is a natural antibacterial. The downside is that you have to use high-end cold-pressed organic stuff, and it gets a little messy/smelly.

>cut out all dairy
>cut out eggs
>cut out meat
>cut out peanut butter
>eat a ton of vegetables and fruits
>clean my pillow case every night
>drink over a gallon of water every night
>used topical gels and pills prescribed by dermatologists
>wash my face twice a day
>moisturize
>use sunscreen
>make sure that anything going on my face is
non-comedogenic
>take vitamins
>don't drink or smoke
>still have acne - the worst it's ever been
accutane legit is my last option. my dad had horrible acne when he was around my age, it's just in my genes.

post face

I do all that and I've been on accutane TWICE. Still have acne at 22, almost 23.

I fucking pray for you that it works. It fucking blows.

You tried doxycycline? Shit made my skin near perfect but it came back when I stopped. Only side effect was minor photo sensitivity.

Fiber is a binding agent for shit to improve surface area as it travels through the intestines. Our gut bacteria doesn't process it

yea, I just finished my third round of it in the past 4 years. works really well for me but acne always returns

How is your oral health?
As in your teeth and gums?
This can sometimes be the source of a rampant bacteria factory. Do you have poor dental genetics? I know this from personal experience.
Getting braces was the start of my downfall. It wasn't years after the braces were removed that I had several root canals, and periodontal disease that was caused bad breath, acne and terrible gut health.
It's something that to this day I closely monitor.
My pre-bed routine is a lot more than just brushing my teeth.

thanks mate. did you experience any hair thinning on accutane? I hear mixed things about it. That's really the only side effect I'm concerned about

Similar question, what to do about acne scars on my face? I have scars from back in high school... 5-6 years ago now.

Workouts - lots of cardio/swimming+lift twice a week

dermarolling, eat a ton of vegetables, and see your dermatologist

You should stop drinking anyway. Too much downisdes, kills your gains and wellbeing