When did you realize that dipping tobacco is the most alpha drug? Doesn't fuck up your lungs and stamina...

When did you realize that dipping tobacco is the most alpha drug? Doesn't fuck up your lungs and stamina. Lots of pro athletes do it. Throwing in a big dip after a workout feels like bliss as the post-workout endorphins mix with the nicotine buzz. You can easily sneak it in at work, class, it's perfect for car rides, etc. Doesn't fuck up your gains like alcohol and keeps you clear headed unlike weed. Tons of different flavors. If you want a quick buzz there's fine cut. If you're a bitch there's pouches (tampons). If you're into sweets there's berry and wintergreen. It's just perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DklAU4GNpxA
killthecan.org/
killthecan.org/facts-figures/cancer-pictures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my man
got a lip of cope mint in right now

youtube.com/watch?v=DklAU4GNpxA

Tobacco, yes but cigars beat dip in every way

>Slowly rotting your mouth for a petty endorphin rush.

The pump should be all you need friend, I wouldn't say this cuts natty card but its pretty pathetic to rely on nico to get a high. If you haven't made it yet, you never will.

What if I don't want to get addicted to nicotine?

Cope mint is my every day dip. I would get crazy fucking excited if they released it in fine cut. I get wintergreen sometimes tho.

I have a cigar box too lol, Oliva's are my favorite. Usually only smoke them after a few glasses of bulleit bourbon

I'll quit around age 30. inb4 that's what they all say.

The addiction to nicotine is pretty overstated by people with no will power. It's surprisingly easy to quit compared to all the commercials trying to sell you expensive pills to quit.

But why would i want to start in the first place? I don't see the appeal

Then obviously don't start lol, but if you're going to have a vice then dip is the way to go mang (not OP btw)

unless youre an autist who doesnt brush their teeth you wont have any issues with it. Just hide it around grils cause most of them will be repulsed by it

Alpha as fuck

That's terrible fuckin advice user

It's enjoyable. Pick up a can and try it. I don't like smoking weed and getting drunk often, so dip is a clear headed way to catch a moderate buzz.

How so? Seems like alcohol, cigarettes, etc. is a hell of a lot worse

>picking the nastiest form of tobacco
>having a vice like this in general

When did you realize that vaping is the most alpha drug? Doesn't fuck up your lungs and stamina. Lots of celebrities do it. Puffing a fat cloud after a workout feels like bliss as the post-workout endorphins mix with the nicotine buzz. You can easily sneak it in at work, class, it's perfect for car rides, etc. Doesn't fuck up your gains like alcohol and keeps you clear headed unlike weed. Tons of different flavors. If you want a quick buzz there's high nicotine content. If you're a bitch there's juice without nicotine. If you're into sweets there's berry and candy. It's just perfect.

What's funny is girls say stupid shit like "ill never kiss a guy who dips" or "its so nasty." In reality as long as they like you before they see you dipping they won't give a shit. That's my experience, obviously they'll find out at some point but just don't give a shit and they all get over it. My experience

true

Dip is for highschool freshmen and white trash

That's a great post if we ignore the stigma and stereotypes surrounding vapers.

and chad d1 athletes

This is what we get for running the sips meme so far into the ground. Marketers saw how easy it was to get Veeky Forums autists to go absolutely apeshit over their product by turning into a subpar meme, and they were so emboldened by its ridiculous success here that now they're trying to forwardly sell us literal mouth cancer.

Shoo shoo you cancer caper

>tfw I enjoy the pouches and flavors
I don't even care it's my buzz

Lol I only joke about those because I live in the south. I started out on Cope Snuss Frost pouches and I actually picked up a can of Skoal berry a couple days ago just to try something new. Fruity flavors are great in the morning and go well with coffee, but get old fast as an every day dip

>he's never packed s lip while sipping a white monster
Bet you don't know what it's like to crack open a cold one with the bros either.

Started dipping in high school. Joined the military and have been in for about 3 years now. Dip between 1-2 cans a day. Feels bad but good man

That is my vice. A white monster and a fat lip

>The addiction to nicotine is pretty overstated by people with no will power. It's surprisingly easy to quit compared to all the commercials trying to sell you expensive pills to quit.
This desu, people who try to quit and can't are just weak minded. Sort yourself out.

damn thats a lot. i only do half a can on most days unless im doing yard work or stressed. what do you dip?

Is flavoured snus really a thing in America? Why would u want to defile the taste of nicotine?

> pic related the original Swedish masterrace snus

>2017
>not using siberia
Literally wut

> not snusing 3 general simultaneously

Its like yall niggas dont want oral cancer or something

I quit smoking with relative ease and before that took 1month to 2 month breaks. Alcohol on the other hand the most I made it was 27 days. I drink at least once a week to get plastered.

>>Using HIGHLY TAXED, CANCEROUS tobacco products
>>Not top-tier SUBSIDISED nicotine gum with HEALTH BENEFITS
fucking hell lads, I thought you autists were meant to be clever

I do snus
It's amazing

enjoy staining your teeth

also nicotine doesn't even feel good
amphetamines + gomad while appetite suppressed is the way forwqrd

Dip isn't snus. Snus is fine cut and upper-lip. Dip is longer cut (usually) and lower lip.

Dip doesn't cause oral cancer. It only raises your risk. Keep in mind that the risk for some people is nonexistent while for others with some kind of history, it is significantly higher. Don't blame the product - blame your genes.

>what is a toothbrush? what is floss?

Tobacco company shill detected

>not smoking and dipping at the same time for the ultimate alpha head rush
it's like you don't want to make it.

Fess up, how many of you fucks are in the military, the Army specifically?

E6 here, basically sat at the jobsite with a fat wintergreen hog in my lip overseas while lower enlisted did dumbshit. I get funny looks by other black people because I'm black but holy fuck, it's such a fantastic tobacco product

Because its literally the shitties brand of snus ever
Skruf and General all the way, fucking newfaggot

OP here, i'm enlisted Navy. e4. I'm going to bring an entire fucking backpack of logs on my first deployment

>Dip doesn't cause oral cancer. It only raises your risk. Keep in mind that the risk for some people is nonexistent while for others with some kind of history, it is significantly higher. Don't blame the product - blame your genes.

Now I know you are tobacco company shill, nobody is this deluded.

Enjoy your cancer faggot.

>Wanting pic related by the time I'm early 70's because I dipped all my life.

Honestly nicotine isnt addictive at all and anyone that says otherwise is a piece of shit. The addiction is in the oral fixation. Not the nicotine. It doesnt make sense that it could possibly be addictive based on how it opperates. There is no wothdrawal outside of a headache which is the same as caffiene

>Dip doesn't cause oral cancer. It only raises your risk.
Climbing into the lion enclosure doesn't cause you to get eaten by a lion. It only raises your risk.

Kek same

oh go fuck yourself freud

>Newfaggot
>doesn't realize Siberia is the strongest Snus in the world

JUST

Who here snuff master race

>no correlation with cancer
>brad pit did it in inglorious basterds
>straight to the dome

So alpha until your gums recede and the shocking realization you have gum cancer and have your jaw removed

No tobacco >= Cigars >= pipes >>>>>>>>> dip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cigarettes

t. future jawlet

this

Enjoy your gum grafts niggas. Please look after your health and don't dip

Loose leaf. Everything else is for slack jawed faggots.

The story of many people in the military is that dip is the only thing they can use to lift their spirits when they are doing soul crushing work or details. Same would go, I guess, for construction workers and other outdoor laborers like farmers. Their hands need to be free to do their job, and cigarette smoking is more of a casual, relaxation ritual. That's why dippers are usually hard workers and outdoor types, ironically since dipping indoors is easier than dipping outdoors.

Skoal mint pouches here (I use pouches so I don't get bits stuck in my teeth)

you're joking, right? this is the part where you tell us you were only pretending to be retarded, right?

To be fair bro it's a well-known fact that the stronger the snus is the shittier the actual tobacco leaf quality is - it's like getting shithoused on anaconda vs drinking a fine merlot.

That being said, I dip red bear like a fucking fiend. got up to 3 redbears at once yesterday, I really need to stop.

>Not wearing a seatbelt doesn't cause you to die in a car accident, it only increases your risk
>Pulling a gun on police officers doesn't cause you to get shot, it only increases your risk
>Being fat doesn't cause heart failure, diabetes, cancer, ect, it only raises your risk
>Being OP doesn't cause of to be a faggot, it only raises your risk

I cringed reading that. I really hope its a copypasta

this mans has it right

Wasted 15 years of my life and over $25,000 on chewing tobacco.

Quit bros. There are ZERO benefits only downsides. I am praying my teeth don't start falling out. I have receding gums and weakened enamel.

Chicks think it is disgustingly gross, 0 upside.

Please guys quit now, better yet, never start.

killthecan.org/

killthecan.org/facts-figures/cancer-pictures/

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE QUIT

Wintergreen

Fuckin pussy

Ignorant little boy.

Enjoy tongue cancer tough guy. 10 years from now when some dentist is scraping tumors out of your mouth remember that an older user tried to warn you.

>anything tabacco
>alpha
Yeahh...no

This guy is right

Let's see how tough you are when your mouth starts falling apart. You'll regret it, everyone that does it regrets it.

I quit when I realized how stupid it was. It's a matter of if/when you anons realize it's stupid, and hopefully when you do you're able to give it up. Anyone that says differently is lying to themselves. Everyone knows tobacco in all forms is actual cancer, you know what you're doing to yourselves, but you choose to deny it because there's something else going on in your life

>inb4 "hurrdurr I enjoy it that's all"
Well you haven't been using long enough then. After a while you stop feeling anything except the damage you're doing. You're only scratching the itch at that point.

There are people who are so insecure about their own habit they have to call out anyone that tells the truth, because it causes dissonance and reminds them of the damage they're doing.

Pussy is my vice op

Fuck your teeth man, I hope you don't wind up with any cancer. That's what I'm worried about. You can get dentures or teeth implants but you can't get a new jaw or tongue.

I recommend changing your diet to something with more fruits/veggies and no processed foods, that's supposed to help your body stay healthy and prevent cancers

someone forgot to mew